Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2023  (Read 83890 times)

jicaji

Re: Cheers 2023
« Reply #210 on: March 17, 2023, 08:56:14 AM »

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE

Today is Rizzo's 11th year Rescue day.  He has been a joy every day.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 09:00:33 AM by jicaji »
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #211 on: March 17, 2023, 09:26:23 AM »

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Hi jicaji, Awesome about Rizzo. Was your canvas picture delivered yet? Sounds very pretty.

Hi LB, Well TGIF for you!

jicaji

« Reply #212 on: March 17, 2023, 01:31:43 PM »

b]Paulie, [/b]

Funny you should ask...It was JUST delivered.  Waiting for Jim to get back from his hike on the trail and he'll hang it.

LB...TGIF from me too  :)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 01:38:26 PM by jicaji »
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #213 on: March 17, 2023, 06:57:44 PM »

Oh Dont get me wrong  I love the pillow, very comfortable sleeping it's the day it hurts.  I can barely walk copper, we'll see how it is over weekend maybe chair at work. I never had so much trouble walking. Maybe combination of knee and sciatica 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #214 on: March 17, 2023, 09:16:56 PM »

jicaji, That's so cool it arriving today. I must say I envy Jim going for a hike. I miss my long walk days. I know you and LB miss walking comfortably too. Let us know how it looks after he hangs it. I'm thinking you're going to like it.  :)

LB, Good to hear you like the pillow and it's comfortable. You getting good sleep is important. If your sciatica is continuing after you're up and when walking Copper it sounds like some chiro adjustments are needed. They really do help. Both jicaji and I can attest to that.

I'll be MIA tomorrow or until tomorrow night. We're heading to the cabin. Last weekend (I didn't go) the guys removed the initial wood burning stove we got because my husband said it was too small. So we returned it and got a larger one. Tomorrow we take it there. Problem is it was loaded onto my son's pickup truck with a fork lift because the 3 guys at the store couldn't lift it. It will be interesting how they get it off and into cabin. They aren't worried about it but I am for their sakes and their health. Yep me the worrier.

SED

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #215 on: March 18, 2023, 06:58:28 AM »

Good Morning, I missed St Patrick Day!! Happy St Patricks day!!!

good luck with the stove tomorrow Paulie!!Copper wike me uo at 600 no not sleeping well still though LOL Going to start doing the exercises consitantly hoping it will be better in a couple of days The thing I walk the most comfortabe with no shoes. 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #216 on: March 19, 2023, 08:08:00 AM »

Good morning!!! I made progress not  as much pain this morning,  Yippee will be doing the exercises/stretches all day today agaian !! all week too gotta remember to keep doing even if I feel better so it doesnt come back!!!

jicaji

« Reply #217 on: March 19, 2023, 10:01:05 AM »

LB Glad your exercises and stretching are working well for you.  Keep up the great work.

Rizzo got up at 6a this morning. We have to put diapers on him on and off during the day lately.  Thankfully he can still go all night without peeing.  I don't understand why the past couple of months he pees so much.  He's not incontinent as he goes into the "stance" when he goes.  Thankfully the diapers we got for him just wrap around his little body, do the job, and he doesn't seem to mind them.  It's just that it's another expense and a pain in the butt.

Paulie...Your cabin sounds wonderfully peaceful and cozy and now warmer with your larger wood burning stove.  Enjoy.

The wall hanging canvas looks great...I sent you a picture I think LOL.  Not so good at copying pictures to send.

Enjoy the rest of the day guys and have a good week..  SPRING is coming :).  However, it's a nippy 35.6 degrees here today.  At least it's sunny.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #218 on: March 19, 2023, 07:33:31 PM »

LB, Thank you and all went well. My son's friend who went with us took an industrial dolly so once the wood crate was off they were able to roll it. It was heavy. Whew!

Great news that you're feeling less pain! Very good that you're continuing the exercises. I'm SO happy for you.

jicaji, Hmmm about Rizzo. Good that he doesn't mind the diapers. He sounds like a sweetheart.

I got the picture of your wall hanging canvas. It's beautiful! The blues and whites with your blue wall looks amazing.

Thank you about the cabin. It is definitely peaceful and somewhat cozy for now. Furniture in living room area still needed. I did order a combo dining table, pool and table tennis table with benches. It won't be delivered for about 5 weeks. My family is going to have fun with that for sure. It was on a great sale because otherwise I couldn't have gotten it.

Yes yay to Spring is coming.  :)

#s 1 and 3
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 07:38:41 PM by paulie »

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #219 on: March 19, 2023, 07:44:44 PM »

Here's some pictures of the cabin. LB you asked for pictures a while ago. I finally remembered.

Ground still needs leveled in front and back and some kind of plants or medium pine trees or something needed. A work in progress that's going to take some time.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #220 on: March 19, 2023, 07:50:33 PM »

Kitchen appliances still have wrap on them and needs removed. Now with the wood stove installed we can begin staying nights and be there longer to get things accomplished.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #221 on: March 20, 2023, 06:31:30 AM »

Beautiful Paulie so Jealous I would love to live there full time!!!!Nice and peaceful.  My favorite is the front porch!!!!!!!!

Theres still pain, I didnt do the exerises/stretches as much as I wanted to I went to see my father    I was showing him prices od apartments and he finally gets it with my little tiny raise 3% and how the inflation is affecting me.  Rent goes u 6% so right there I am i nthe whole.  I finally made progress with hime u
nderstanding the struggle. 

I wish you luck with the cabin!!!

jicaji

« Reply #222 on: March 20, 2023, 10:14:07 AM »

1....But it still TASTES GOOD LOL

LB....Sorry you're still having pain.  YES, inflation is out of control.  I went food shopping yesterday and my total was more than I've ever spent in one week, buying the same things I usually buy, not to mention the price of eggs and beef, chicken.  Unbelievable.  Just gets worse and worse.

Paulie....Your cabin is beautiful.  I wish you and your family many days of joy and happiness in it.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #223 on: March 20, 2023, 12:12:33 PM »

Beautiful Paulie so Jealous I would love to live there full time!!!!Nice and peaceful.  My favorite is the front porch!!!!!!!!

Theres still pain, I didnt do the exerises/stretches as much as I wanted to I went to see my father    I was showing him prices od apartments and he finally gets it with my little tiny raise 3% and how the inflation is affecting me.  Rent goes u 6% so right there I am i nthe whole.  I finally made progress with hime u
nderstanding the struggle. 

I wish you luck with the cabin!!!
LB, Darn you couldn't do exercises as much as you wanted but very good your father now understands your struggle. Hopefully you can get more exercise stretches in today. Not sure if your're working from home or in office today.

Thanks about the cabin. I agree with you about the porch! I'll post a picture.

#2 is so true about a dog's love and companionship.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #224 on: March 20, 2023, 12:32:35 PM »

1....But it still TASTES GOOD LOL

LB....Sorry you're still having pain.  YES, inflation is out of control.  I went food shopping yesterday and my total was more than I've ever spent in one week, buying the same things I usually buy, not to mention the price of eggs and beef, chicken.  Unbelievable.  Just gets worse and worse.

Paulie....Your cabin is beautiful.  I wish you and your family many days of joy and happiness in it.
jicaji, YES!! about chocolate. LOL

Thank you very much about the cabin.

Sooo true about inflation .. food prices .. everything! Definitely putting a squeeze on everyone's budgets.

The same goes for the cost of cabin. We would not have the cabin now if we'd waited. We went to cabin builder company in 2021 to choose cabin and floor plan. We all were wearing masks and keeping our distance. We were told during logs delivery the cabin price we paid has now more than doubled.
We were lucky with the timing otherwise there would be no cabin.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 89   Go Up