Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1057986 times)

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #3510 on: April 06, 2023, 10:06:54 PM »

Tsk - Thank you  :)

LisaG - Hope you got any supplies that you need from the AC and that you got answers to any questions you have.   Okay, just read that you found out more about Misty, and that you got answers to your questions!

Lani - Awe, I can't even imagine how much you will miss Aly when she leaves.  Hugs  :-*

Kb - So good that Chris was along for the trip to take Ollie to the vet - I'm sure that is reassuring and a comfort.  Question tho;  When Ollie is on his way back home after leaving the Vet's, does he still cry out, or is he silent because he knows he is on his way home? ;) :)

Baz - Well said about DH1, and I feel the same. :'(

Phyl - You are correct about my little Star; this is now the new normal.  She is a sweet girl and she is adapting to a few different changes.

Tsk - I agree that the poor dog needs to be rehomed - so sad.

BL - Enjoy your time and that delicious meal! :)  Your Dad {BL}

I haven't mentioned this yet, but hubby & I have a vacation planned and we will be leaving here on an early flight 4/25.  I am so sad to know that I will be away from my sweet little Star.  But one of my sons will be here to take care of her and he loves her so much too.  So I am trying to look forward to the vacation that we planned since last November.  I can't even tell you how much I will miss her (choked up just thinking about it).

Beakers have a good night & sleep well.

BrokenLug

« Reply #3511 on: April 06, 2023, 10:07:39 PM »

If this here place is the end we'll both go with aching smiling cheeks.

Eating some mighty fine Augusta GA BBQ here.

Days like today are just so awesome & priceless that typed words don't do them justice.

Thank you Dad for gifting me the true appreciation of seeing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qf22Ag4XKI&list=PLnpXT8lxZ37qFdKx5BXvtff1YULOl6U4E
U. S. A.

kbshcb

« Reply #3512 on: April 06, 2023, 10:25:53 PM »

Eagles4 - just heading to bed but I saw your question.

He's totally chill on the way home.....he's been this way since he was 8 weeks old....and not just to the vet, anywhere like his previous doggie daycare..

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #3513 on: April 07, 2023, 01:01:17 AM »

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lani's daughter Shannon, Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Prayers for Mississippi, Nashville, SWFL Eaglets, Eagle's Star, DNR and Trio nest. 🙏

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For SWFL Harriet and nest, NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #3514 on: April 07, 2023, 01:49:03 AM »

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LisaG1967

« Reply #3515 on: April 07, 2023, 05:55:17 AM »

Good Morning Beakers...Blessings to you all on this Good Friday!

Phyl - The said, it was early Dec 2022 when she escaped from them, and the first time we seen her on our trail cam was Jan 15, 2023.  So yea, she was on her own for a lil while before she made her way to the woods behind my house.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Maggie!

tsk - I think they know it was their fault she escaped, but they didn't want to elaborate anymore on it, other than she escaped from them and were thankful I had found her and taken her in. And, they are going above and beyond with anything I need for her tells me they know they were at fault.

E4E - Awww, you will be leaving Star in good hands with your son who loves her.  Enjoy your vacation.   :-*

BL - Hope you enjoyed your BBQ!

Lori - Cute b-day post for Maggie!

Puff

« Reply #3516 on: April 07, 2023, 06:22:41 AM »

WOW  A very special BD for your special Maggie  You all have shared a special life and joy together.

H B !!   Maggie

P

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #3517 on: April 07, 2023, 06:39:24 AM »

Good Morning!  And, a blessed...

Today  mostly sunny and 60F . And, tonight 49F  with cloudy skies.

Thank you Lori that's such a special birthday greeting for Maggie.  :-* Tonight she'll get some special ice cream to go w/ that cute cake.

BL Fleetwood, upbeat/ rem of HS in the '70's. And good remaster. You can pick them.

Puff hope you're all better. Maggie thanks you for the BD wishes. For one third of my life she's been an integral part of every aspect.

Lisa  Oooops I miss calculated Misty's  time  on her own.    Such a cute birthday card. I luv it. I have a scrapbook for her this will go in that

« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 06:43:59 AM by Phyl »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #3518 on: April 07, 2023, 06:54:00 AM »

Sauces Bald Eagles - Channel Islands
Apr 7, 2023 6:44 AM
Camera Time: Apr 7, 2023 4:44 AM PDT
Birchwoman

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #3519 on: April 07, 2023, 06:55:03 AM »

Sauces Bald Eagles - Channel Islands

From Chat: they're all buzzing about 'the pip'.

Me: Can't begin to say just how excited we all are for this nest---as it's been a few years no viable egglet.
We so love you Sauces Family! :-* :-*

Dave
3 hours ago
sbe
April 7, 2023
about 1:00 AM PDT

Here's a close up from :
Liv_Owl&Osprey
4 hours ago
Another glimpse just after highlights

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #3520 on: April 07, 2023, 06:58:09 AM »

Mississippi River Flyway Cam
Apr 7, 2023 6:57 AM
Camera Time: Apr 7, 2023 6:57 AM CDT
Birchwoman

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #3521 on: April 07, 2023, 06:59:30 AM »

The Raptor Resource Project

From Amy's blog...

DH2 hatching and a message to the broken-hearted nest observer
 April 6, 2023  RaptorResource

https://www.raptorresource.org/2023/04/06/dh2-hatching-and-a-message-to-the-broken-hearted-nest-observer/

Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3522 on: April 07, 2023, 07:33:25 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL

36 heading to mid 40's and sunny.

PHYL  Have enjoyed watching that full moon out my nest window.  :)  HAPPY 21st MAGGIE  Nice long life with more to come.  Thanks for Amy's blog.  Yes it has been a rough year for our eagle nests and others.

EAGLES  4/25 is a long time from now.  One never knows what will happen.  So glad you are doing your traveling now, early in your retirement when you are healthy and able.  When it gets closer maybe you will let us know where  LOL   

LISA  Not to belabor this story but how far from AC to your house did this little Misty travel over that month?

BL  Are you at the Masters???
Chicagoland

Puff

« Reply #3523 on: April 07, 2023, 07:36:41 AM »

Definitely getting back on normal Phyl and others. . .worst is over, I can breath again.   :D

P

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #3524 on: April 07, 2023, 07:37:43 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

34 right now, 65 today with abundant sunshine!

tsk, interesting question about the distance from Misty's escape to her new home. Of course she may have been in someone's house and escaped again...we will never know because she won't tell us!

Phyl, lovely sunrise... the cat with the bunny ears reminds me of the Cadbury Easter Bunny Tryouts commercial  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26WXqzvH4-Q  Thanks for Amy's Blog!  Thank goodness, a pip at Sauces!

Lisa, sounds like you are getting what you need from the shelter, that's a good thing.  :)  It won't be long now... Enjoy this little bit posted by one of my cousins in Illinois, she is a teacher:
Audrey (my cousin) - I kept hearing students mention there was a skunk in the gym. Finally got the chance to see him. He’s domesticated. I didn’t get all the particulars nor did I pet him. Just glad he didn’t stink!!

Lori, sweet birthday card for Maggie! Hope you are feeling better...

Lani, thanks for always bringing us a beautiful and sweet good night picture...

Lisa's great picture of DH2 from the cam chat:

SWFL Eagles - Carmen James - This made my day, his hard work is paying off!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown