Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Jewel and her cubs  (Read 601969 times)

johoward

Re: Jewel and her cubs
« Reply #25650 on: October 07, 2022, 06:22:03 AM »

5:59 happy Friday morning. Raining lightly and cool 52 degrees here along the South shore of Lake Erie.  Fall colors starting to dominate the woods.  Due to the short days.  Soon the nights will be cool, and frost will hasten the color change and leaf drop.  It is remarkable to me how transparent the woods become after the leaves drop.  You can see for miles sometimes through areas that were impenetrable only a few days before.  I love autumn.
 I love the foggy and even the frosty mornings.  They remind me of our late September 1961 honeymoon in the mountains along the mighty Alleghany River in Tidioute, PA.
Time to say HAGD my friends. 
GBU and GB Ukraine.

neva

« Reply #25651 on: October 07, 2022, 03:42:51 PM »

Pumpkin ... 25:40       84°  (1:25 pm)   Rain expected later.  It is cooler these days, and a beautiful day today.

Hi you two ... 

You sound happy Joho ... a beautiful day and good memories.

Cal, do Brownie and Penny think they are lap dogs?  The Boxer that we had back East was like that.  He'd put his front half in your lap, and then scoot forward and try to fit his back end in your lap too, and that didn't work, so he'd start all over.  He was big for a Boxer too.  It was funny!

It's raining  -    3:03 pm
« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 05:03:30 PM by neva »
"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
(J.W. Stephens)

calihoula

« Reply #25652 on: October 07, 2022, 05:43:07 PM »

hi neva you are having great weather good you guys deserve it yes girls think they are my lap dogs so funny how you described it you been there! girls are huge talkers too talking away while getting up on my lap. both of em! lot of dogs. in my room now girls all on my bed sleeping i just shared my cheese pizza with them. now im going to lay down.

hi joho! you so happy  :)
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

calhound

• Eagle nest and Bear watcher since 2/23/11
« Reply #25653 on: October 08, 2022, 05:32:55 AM »

hi you guys its 33 here clear big full moon out its 45 and raining in iceland

GB Ukraine GB all animals GB all of us

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/8D055D5A07E3?z=0
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

neva

« Reply #25654 on: October 08, 2022, 06:13:57 PM »

Snowman ... 27:07      75°  (3:58 pm)     A lot of clouds today and much cooler ... really nice.  Supposed to rain, but hasn't yet.

Hi you two and anyone else that drops by.  I hope that your day is going well.  We're doing okay here.

I'll have to check out that moon tonight, Cal.  It is the 'Hunter's Moon'  I hope all the hunters have gone home.
(J.W. Stephens)

calihoula

« Reply #25655 on: October 08, 2022, 07:05:46 PM »

hi neva no like hunter moon yes hope they are all home watching tv i saw i thought real early thus morning like 2 am or 3 on weather channel for you said rain starting in 59 minutes  the crimean bridge putins prize went kabloomy!  :)
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

calhound

« Reply #25656 on: October 09, 2022, 05:21:57 AM »

hi you guys its 46 here clear light rain and 44 in iceland furnace is on its 52 in the barn furnace set at 50 in there.

hi neva i saw on the weather channel in the middle of night the rain for you on oct 7th

gb ukraine gb all animals and gb all of us

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/89055D4B36E9?z=0
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

johoward

« Reply #25657 on: October 09, 2022, 05:34:19 AM »

5:20 Thanks Cal.  40 and clear now.  Sun not up yet, but soon.  Got a early start.   Now coffee and paper waiting.  CUL EV1 GBU and GB Ukraine
« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 07:22:04 AM by johoward »

neva

« Reply #25658 on: October 09, 2022, 06:25:06 PM »

Taiwan ... 23:54      84°  (4:19 pm)    A lovely overcast day.  Rain predicted, but who knows?

I hope that all is well with both of you and any other people that stop by.  All is well here.

(J.W. Stephens)

calhound

« Reply #25659 on: October 10, 2022, 06:46:49 AM »

hi you guys its 46 here clear 43 and raining in iceland 

Hi Joho chiefs on tonight i did not watch any tv yesterday except at night the weather channel but jim had it on the big tv in the living room and i did see coming and going browns playing chargers and darn it lost close game

hi neva did you get that rain? are you okay from your fall you had?

GB Ukraine GB all animals and GB all of us

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/96055D572509?z=0

johoward

« Reply #25660 on: October 10, 2022, 11:36:36 AM »

5:19  Not bad for me. LOL
Nice day clear and sunny.  It is 62 degrees at 12:30pm. 
I been all morning trying to get email working.  Finally got it done.  Try not to do any business with Kinetic by Windstream if you can avoid it.  They are awful.  No talent what  so ever. Very frustrating.
Now time for lunch already, and I have been on here all morning.
Looks like someone put a bomb inside a tanker truck on a bridge over in Ukraine.  They don't know who could have done it they say. 
Nice to see you both here.  CUL GBU and GB Ukraine.

DeborahG

« Reply #25661 on: October 10, 2022, 01:00:42 PM »

Hello Everyone! hope you all are doing good.

neva

« Reply #25662 on: October 10, 2022, 04:05:53 PM »

Roof Window ... 27:55     84°  (1:46 pm)    It's a lovely day, towering clouds to the east, sunny too.

Hi you two, and Deborah too.  I hope that all is going well for everyone.

I'm okay from that last fall, Cal ... but falling is my thing, I have to really watch it.  It is due to nerve damage in my left leg from the knee down to my toes, on the left side. of my left leg.  It feels slightly like when your leg is slightly asleep ... weird.  It's been that way since an illness in 2009 where I was hospitalized for three months.  So, I just have to be very aware of my walking.  The main thing is not to hit your head on the way down.

Yes, Joho, I hear that the destruction of that bridge has really upset Putin very much.  I also hear that the Ukraine wants to get the Crimea back.
(J.W. Stephens)

calhound

« Reply #25663 on: October 11, 2022, 05:44:19 AM »

hi you guys its 63 here rain on the way for a couple of days 43 and light rain in iceland

hi neva good you are okay yes i have to be so careful too not falling and you are right protect the head if you can good you got that walker jim and i rode down the horse pond had not rain in quite awhile and i was okay with that but the pond so so low! and lots of wildlife uses it and we rode back other way on gator checked out bigger pond by jims barn it is really deep but low too so we can use this rain coming i need to see if it is here cause maybe followed me out of the barn put her back in she can get in using the back raccoonie hole but i will put her back in.

hi joho! putin firing missiles on ukraine killing innocent people once again  >:( biden promised more advance weapons and so so did germany

BERLIN, Oct 10 (Reuters) - Germany will deliver the first of four IRIS-T SLM air defence systems to Ukraine within days, German Defence Minister Christine Lambrecht said on Monday.

"The renewed missile fire on Kyiv and the many other cities show how important it is to supply Ukraine with air defence systems quickly," Lambrecht said in a statement.

"Russia's attacks with missiles and drones terrorize the civilian population in particular. That is why we are now providing support especially with air defence weapons."

hope you dont have anymore troubles with your email. did you watch the chiefs game i fell asleep and chiefs were losing then but saw when i woke up at 2 am they won by one wow

Hi Deb!! good to see you! :)

GB Ukraine GB all animals and GB all of us

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/82055D5442B8?z=0

johoward

« Reply #25664 on: October 11, 2022, 07:35:51 AM »

6:35.  Oh well at least I tried.
 Email is ok again, but it took all morning to get it done.  Kinetic sucks. I talked to at least 8 different people, and who knows how many continents.  They all just kept transferring me to the other department.  Then the other department would do the same thing. It was several hours, but I only got cut off once.
Did not do much yesterday, and probably will just sit around today.  So not much to offer this morning. 
I was happy to see that Tasha may be allowed to use the rock den if she wants.  Took more time talking about the dead trees than it took to get them out. LOL  Talk was that it was going to take all Winter, but really was a few days.  I did not get to see any of the work.  I wanted to see what they did with the brush.  Won't be long all we will see is Ted until Spring.
Well will be going now.  GBU EV1 and GB Ukraine