Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Jewel and her cubs  (Read 627983 times)

johoward

Re: Jewel and her cubs
« Reply #26295 on: February 12, 2023, 09:06:08 AM »

6:42 Clear and cool out. Found Campbells for $1.  Will go buy 8 cans of Chicken Noodle. Also some milk and bread if price is right.  Soup is at Meijer, and I still have a gift card from Christmas for them.  So I will go there this morning soon.  I will also get some chips for the game. Even though they are not on sale.  Or maybe they are at two for $8.  Seems high.  Gotta have chips and dip for the GAME which I will watch by myself.
I never did get my haircut.  I just settled for a partial shave that Debbie noticed.
 I went to visit Bonnie, Joan's best friend for life, in her memory care room.  She was very glad to see me, and I her.  She is a hair stylist and used to cut my hair long ago.  Not sure why she quit doing it.  I will ask her when I see her next. 
Well store is probably getting busy so I better get going. CUL EV1 GBU and GB Ukraine.
GO CHIEFS!

calihoula

« Reply #26296 on: February 12, 2023, 02:27:32 PM »

hi joho! i got chips yesterday at harps two for 7.00 i got pico too the produce lady debbie made it really good.jim made hamburgers and cheetos puff i got yesterday, chiefs bus just pulled up not here  :) i will watch game here in my room with the dogs and ra on my ipad.nice you saw bonnie i talked to my niece jeanne this morning. who is the blond in pink at the before game stuff. heading to barn get my chores done watch game later. Go Chiefs!
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

calihoula

« Reply #26297 on: February 12, 2023, 05:37:05 PM »

hi joho neva chris stapleton singing banner cool all women flyover way cool

hi alice check on the game hope your doing okay
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

johoward

« Reply #26298 on: February 13, 2023, 05:23:43 AM »

Good morning EV1.  Where are you Cal.  Still celebrating?  I really liked that game.  Very clean play.  So few penalties.  Everyone, including Bradshaw, picking on Chief's fine coach for his age and size. I was glad to hear him say, unlike Brady, "i am in the game as long as I have Mahomes on my team, and he is only 27."
I hope he can do it again next year.  I mean contend or even win the Superbowl again.
I did not much care for the halftime show.  Too much public fornicating for this old man.  I would rather just hear some good music, but I did not turn it off because I did not want to miss any of the Super commercials. LOL
31 degrees and clear out says computer at 6:23.
CUL EV 1 GBU and GB Ukraine

calhound

• Eagle nest and Bear watcher since 2/23/11
« Reply #26299 on: February 13, 2023, 05:28:33 AM »

hi you guys how about them chiefs! its 30 here clear 34 rain snow in iceland 35 and cloudy in kyiv and 51 in the barn two new horses in donkey barn no donkey mule shet or horse

gb ukraine gb all animals and gb all of us

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/7B055D5A458D?z=0

Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

johoward

« Reply #26300 on: February 13, 2023, 05:32:29 AM »

Cal there is a video showing thew donkey and mule getting in trailer to new home. It is along the right side.

calhound

« Reply #26301 on: February 13, 2023, 05:35:57 AM »

hi joho jim came in and was talking to me while i was posting and i do go in the barn after i let the dogs out and i went ahead and fed my mom cats downstairs and this and that. i did not see half time show i changed the channel for that. i do not care for that stuff either. i did like seeing chris stapleton i listen to the farm all day in the barn it is what comes in good and animals in there always seem happy and calm with country music and i like it too now. so nice to see him at superbowl. worried me patrick getting hurt again if done on purpose makes me mad anything for a win but hay you did not win.  kc local news everyone out buying superbowl win merch. back up quarter back henne is retiring i hope coach is not! just saw your post i will go back and watch that video is their new home still there
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

calhound

« Reply #26302 on: February 13, 2023, 05:37:51 AM »

joho where is that cam?

johoward

« Reply #26303 on: February 13, 2023, 05:40:18 AM »

It just went away.  It was down the right side amongst the chat messages. Lots of good info there this moring.

calhound

« Reply #26304 on: February 13, 2023, 05:42:31 AM »

okay i got to get to work im sad to not see the mule donkey shet and that horse

johoward

« Reply #26305 on: February 13, 2023, 05:57:20 AM »

Way down in the chat it says donkey and mule went to their forever home and either 2 or 4 new rescues came in last night.  So it seems all is good except we will miss them.  There is a good video I am watching with a girl training Chester the horse in the arena without a lead.  He is doing, I think, very ell at following her directions. Very interesting to
 see him doing what she wants.

johoward

« Reply #26306 on: February 13, 2023, 06:15:12 AM »

cul ev1 gtg get things started for my Monday.  Will start with Trulicity shot that I often forget, and did again. LOL

calihoula

« Reply #26307 on: February 13, 2023, 10:33:45 AM »

hi joho i went all the down right side hit load more saw video of loading them up chester gabbi donkey jumped right in mule did not two women went behind and mule got in shet right in horse too i thought like someone said her car pulled alot of weight saw video below said they will be spoiled i did not see forever home part so someone took all four? which is so good since those four were together. i will miss them alot. hope they will be okay leaving what has been their home and people caring for them. i hope indy was okay when we took him he is now he was only where we got him for 5 months. hope we hear more on them.

calihoula

« Reply #26308 on: February 13, 2023, 02:23:28 PM »

donkey cam but no donkey now had two new horses they took them out had a big gate laid it up against wall indys gate like that where i go in his area his little shorter. have two big gate on the side when i had two horses in the barn then just one pushed two gates back made big area but maybe and birds can get behind those pushed back gates. safe zone. so i hope people at this place really check out people adopting hope horse shet donkey mule really have a great home im sad they are gone

usa telling americans to get out of russia now. putin is putting russian prisoners on front line of ukraine war not drug users or oh ya rapitist but murders everything else and sending americans too. you stupid enough to be in russia you be sorry that griner lucky she got out but what of paul wheldon

johoward

« Reply #26309 on: February 13, 2023, 07:45:17 PM »

Hi EV1. Finally got puzzle done. 6:43.   Busy day. Lots of running around for insurance and car recall to add theft prevention.
Been up since very early.  I think 4am.  Went down too early last night. Will try to stay up until 11:30 at least tonight.  Might not make it. Depends on TV programming with no sports.  Maybe I can find Battle Bots.  I like that. Naked and afraid is on a lot, but it is mostly reruns, and puts me to sleep.
Weel CUL EV1 GBU and GB Ukraine. Thanks Cal for update.