Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Jewel and her cubs  (Read 622646 times)

calihoula

Re: Jewel and her cubs
« Reply #23340 on: April 29, 2021, 04:48:08 PM »

hi joho thats right cause its suffering for us now i dont want to wake up tomorrow in surgery and hear a saw that happened to ra! she told them and they gave her more stuff go back under. cul gb all of us
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

calihoula

« Reply #23341 on: April 29, 2021, 04:52:45 PM »

3:27 on the seahorse
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

ruesgram

« Reply #23342 on: April 29, 2021, 05:17:09 PM »

Cal, good luck tomorrow! You are going to feel so much better afterwards! I will be thinking about you!

johoward

« Reply #23343 on: April 30, 2021, 05:31:22 AM »

HI EV!,
Good luck today Call.  We will be praying for your treatment to be effective.  God Bless

lupinelady

« Reply #23344 on: April 30, 2021, 05:38:22 AM »

cal- good luck today- you are on the roaf to recovery-  Yay!!

calhound

• Eagle nest and Bear watcher since 2/23/11
« Reply #23345 on: April 30, 2021, 05:53:06 AM »

hi my friends getting ready to head to the city i will let you guys know how it went when i can xoxo

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/7B055D5661EF?z=0
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

johoward

« Reply #23346 on: April 30, 2021, 06:19:51 AM »

6:32 thanks for quick post and good luck again to you Cal all day. 48 degrees and bright this morning.  Many streams were over the roads yesterday, but today is just breezy.  Drying up nicely.
  The NFL draft last night tested the fans some, but all in all seemed OK.  At least from my seat on the couch it did. LOL

neva

« Reply #23347 on: April 30, 2021, 01:47:05 PM »

Cal ...  You are in my thoughts and prayers today, and always.
"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
(J.W. Stephens)

calihoula

« Reply #23348 on: April 30, 2021, 04:09:11 PM »

in bed nausated bad it took two half hours he said he was going to remove that toe nail too i slept thru it all hour in recovery they got well jim got me in the wheelchair i had to leave or spend the night helped motivate me but tired just now took a drank ate little toast jim getting my prescription now he said he did dogs cats pearl sweets im really tired you guys my foot all booted up jim aak him for soft cast dr going to do that monday when i go back  then i got go bile taste awful need to go back to sleep cali griz with me penny had to go jim got her out brownie too but she could stay better just griz cali xoxo

calihoula

« Reply #23349 on: April 30, 2021, 04:35:08 PM »

a walking cast not soft so nausated

ruesgram

« Reply #23350 on: April 30, 2021, 06:32:17 PM »

Cal, hope you feel better tomorrow. Blacklist tonight. Derby tomorrow. Crow's ready!

johoward

« Reply #23351 on: April 30, 2021, 07:36:02 PM »

Cal, the worst is over now to rest and let your body heal.  May God help heal your wounds.  Your husband and your fur friends are all there to help you.  So let them do for you like you would do for them if they needed it.  Your chat friends are rooting for you too, but that is not a great comfort when it comes to real pain.  God Bless you and your family.
  I am a little jealous that I am not done with the knife yet.  I just picked up my 10 mg Valium pills.  Two of them.  I think I will skip lunch and take one an hour ahead of MRI.  The second one maybe a half hour ahead of MRI.  If I don't feel dopy enough.  I will need a driver I'm sure.
I hope you see this tomorrow and not tonight.

lupinelady

« Reply #23352 on: May 01, 2021, 07:41:16 AM »

good  morning all- cal- i hope your pain meds gave you a decent night's sleep. Thinking of you and sending positive vibes south to you.
johoward- i forget when your scan is. I've had a few and i never open my eyes just concentrate on the music.Pretend jp is playing some of his oldies for you. Valium should help too. Do you have a driver lined up?
cul

calhound

• Eagle nest and Bear watcher since 2/23/11
« Reply #23353 on: May 01, 2021, 08:16:24 AM »

hi you guys i did not go out to the barn jim did but he said my two raccoonies were out there he tossed them little debbies like i asked him too later he will take my in the wheelchair

hi lupe i slept good still under that stuff i still feel dizzy and somewhat nausated. my foot feels like it has been whacked with a big old knife too. i took a pain pill at 2 am they said stay on top of them cause my block has worn off but pain pills make me feel dizzy too. this boot is huge i do not want a cast will tell them monday just keep this boot cast will be filthy under my toes in no time boot i can loosen straps clean it.

dr gause gave jim a picture of my before and after on my toe. they said would take 2 and half hours so jim left to get pearls hay and go home let dogs out put hay in the kitchen my surgery was an hour  and half dr gause called him jim was almost back and i was still sleeping came home went back to sleep too.

hi rues i am going to watch last week and this week of blacklist and the derby today 

hi joho well i am hoping by the time you get your surgery i will almost on the road 10 mg of valium would knock me way out! may knock pearl out!

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/57055D5A4A84?z=0
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 06:20:08 AM by calhound »
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

johoward

« Reply #23354 on: May 01, 2021, 09:16:45 AM »

HI EV1,
5:28 one of my better times.  Only 25% higher than average. Hope everyone is well this morning.  Winter is back here.  Lots of frost on everything.  Almost 10 o'clock and very sunny, but still only up to 45 degrees.
Cal sounds like you are in good hands.  Your pics clearly show what was needed and what was done.  Now to let your poor bones and joints grow back.  Plus we still got a report on your friends in the barn.  Thanks.
Try to just rest and heal six weeks is a long time , especially in the Spring, but it will pass if we worry or if we don't.  So don't.
I am going to meet my nephew and his daughter for lunch today at Midway Oh-Boy.  They serve a very special Oh-Boy sandwich.
 After lunch we will visit his dad's grave as well as Joan's and their mother's.  So this is his grandma, his dad, and his aunt Joan all within a few feet of each other. I think I will bring some flowers for all three.
I will try to focus on music in MRI, and think of our friend JP posts so cheerful and bright, and all of you and our animal cams too.  Anything, but the real thing.  I will survive, just not sure how well I will do.  Claustrophobia has been a problem for me since childhood. My comfort depends a lot on others in the room during the test prep.  I have had a variety of experiences in CT and MRI settings.  Some were much better than others.  One I recall was when just before the test a guy says put your hands above your head so he could tie them to a bar of some kind.  I kicked him out of the room. He had heard me tell others in the hall about my phobia, and was not really part of my team.  Just injected himself for his own reasons.  I think he was in the wrong profession. 
Another time the tech told me I would only partially enter the tube for a knee MRI.  So I just shut my eyes and tried to relax.  My feet went in first and everything was ok until my chin came in contact with the roof of the tube.
 Then WHAM!  My arms which had been extended above my head came down so fast on the end of the tube I shot out of that tube like a shot out a cannon.  He yelled at me that I could break his table or something.  I told him that he lied to me and stuffed me in that tube up to my neck.  I found out later his girl friend had broke up with him that morning.  I finished the test a little later that morning with a different tech.
Well that is enough for now.  CUL EV1 GB