Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 489781 times)

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #4920 on: May 15, 2023, 10:46:13 AM »

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #4921 on: May 15, 2023, 11:28:00 AM »

camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #4922 on: May 15, 2023, 11:31:44 AM »

Enjoy these virtual soft & chewy chocolate chip cookies with tons of gooey chocolate chips & a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Milkshake!!

Have some yummy Chocolate chip cheesecake cake and also some buttery, soft (crispy on the outside) white chocolate chunk cookies!!!

« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 11:33:53 AM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #4923 on: May 15, 2023, 11:55:47 AM »

PUFF   We actually have a feeder squirrels have not conquered.  I'm forgetting the name but it appears on FB often so will jot it down next time.

LORI  Thanks for the Peace Officers remembrance day.  Don't know where you find all that delicious food.

Well, trimmed the dead lilacs off the bush and did a little weeding.  Our neighbor has a HUGE pine tree - that 15 yrs ago was planted way too close to our fence so every year I take my clippers and trim what hangs over my fence and into my garden  So did that this AM too.
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #4924 on: May 15, 2023, 11:58:58 AM »

Good afternoon!  Thanks for the chocolate chips., Lori. Love them, mostly in cookies!

Clynn, no more than once a night  but seems like every 15 minutes during the day!
Is that lovely bridge one of the Bridges of Madison County?
Girls have a lot more athletic opportunities now than they did when I was growing up!   Good news

Phyll, sounds like a good place for a mothers day dinner.  What did you order?

« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 02:15:56 PM by karengramke »

T40cfr403

« Reply #4925 on: May 15, 2023, 12:22:58 PM »

BL - Hahahaha! ;D (I get a little weak in the biceps just looking at that pile of rocks.)
Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.
― Rachel Carson, Silent Spring

Puff

« Reply #4926 on: May 15, 2023, 12:34:03 PM »

I had to enlarge that cairn of BrokenLug just to see if there was a trick somewhere or a secret message written in stone.  Anyone know where that is taken?

P

oldguy

« Reply #4927 on: May 15, 2023, 12:46:44 PM »

I had to enlarge that cairn of BrokenLug just to see if there was a trick somewhere or a secret message written in stone.  Anyone know where that is taken?

P

Here is the Wiki article on this rock formation
Kit-Mikayi   -   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kit-Mikayi
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #4928 on: May 15, 2023, 01:08:33 PM »

HI EVERYONE

65 with rain starting soon - all day.

PHYL  Creative street lamp sculpture idea.   Beautiful coloring on that "roller"

KAREN   How nice of your vet and friends to stop by for a visit.  :)

OLDGUY    I knew you would come up with thorough info!!

LANI   Best buddies taking a snooze - You take care today  :-*

CLYNN   May have overdone it yesterday - No surprise there.  Few more aches and pains this AM than usual  LOL  Glad it will be raining today so I can rest  ::) ::)   Maybe M15 will make the cover of TIME  LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PINK  WE MISS YOU

That's odd/coincidentaltsk.  I have the same picture in my window too.   ::)

Dang Lani  I thought it was Saturday - Are you sure it's only Friday?

P

Puff, I had to double check after I saw your post. One day blended into another by this point.  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #4929 on: May 15, 2023, 01:14:08 PM »

Happy Friday, Beakers!!  YAYAY!!  :D

I would take this guy to the dog park any day of the week!!   ;) ;D

LOLOLOL!!  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #4930 on: May 15, 2023, 01:14:46 PM »

Jeff took this pic while I was out at my medical clearance appointment this morning, too cute!

E4E - I went to my PCP for the over all check, but had to go get blood work and a EKG.  Got the blood work today after seeing the PCP, but have to wait to Monday for the EKG.  They didn't take walk-ins. 

baz - LOL, banned dog!

Oh Lisa, this is the sweetest moment  :-*

Lani

« Reply #4931 on: May 15, 2023, 01:21:33 PM »

tsk - I might have to cheat too.  I'm not allowed to take my Aleve, or my 800 mg Ibuprofen till after my tubes are put in.  The Aleve takes the Fibromyalgia edge off, and not taking one every day...I am miserable.

{{{Hugs Lisa}}}  :-*

LisaG1967

« Reply #4932 on: May 15, 2023, 01:49:26 PM »

Good Afternoon Beakers........Happy Monday!!!!!!!

I was at the EKG for 8 am, and then had another appointment across the bridge, which that doc wanted me to get some x-ray's.  I just got home.

karen - We did celebrate yesterday.  We went out to lunch with Bradley and Kelly.  They enjoyed playing with the kitties, too.    :D

Phyl - Sounds like you had a lively evening at your favorite restaurant!  Thanks for RRP blog post and cam pics.

clynn - Thanks for info on deck.  That sounds really nice, and kitties will enjoy that!

kb - Hope you accomplished everything you wanted to.

tsk - Bandit is probably already saying....when are these lil mews getting outta here!

Lori - Thanks for the reminder of Peace Officers Memorial Day.

Lani

« Reply #4933 on: May 15, 2023, 01:56:12 PM »

Decorah Eagles
Camera Time: May 13, 2023 6:02 AM CDT
Birchwoman

DH2

What a growth change since last Wednesday!  :-*

Lani

« Reply #4934 on: May 15, 2023, 01:56:44 PM »