Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2023  (Read 71524 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Cheers 2023
« Reply #495 on: June 09, 2023, 05:13:37 AM »

Currently 60F  and  High 84F sunny, Low 56F  clear.

Wonderful news on the rent LB Ditto Paulie, a good tenant and it's about time.  ;)

Yes. Where do you get the energy Paulie?

Didn't know you were so close to NYC. Gosh! The air quality there is horriffic.  You say it's slowly clearing up.
I've heard it's suppose to make 'it's' way down south. And, that the KN95 masks we used for CoVid will work in prevention of a good
deal of smoke inhalation. And way we keep 'looking up' .  There's a faint haziness---nothing is sharp and clear looking. But, this is Nashville,
nestled in the Great Cumberland Basin and smogg is trapped here  all the time.  :(
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #497 on: June 09, 2023, 05:17:22 AM »

#IstandwithEvan

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #498 on: June 09, 2023, 06:35:37 PM »

I am grateful for the decrease in rent but still cant afford it!!!  LOL But maybe it will help  figuring where to cut.    CBS News in NYC said they got up to 496.   REgardless it's high!! LOL  so now I m adding another hour to my PT for OT (Occupaionaltherapy) for my arm.   not fun at all. We'll see how that goes.  I am already exhusted.   watching ET.   What do all these actors/actresses do with such huge homes?  Do they really need? Are they ever home to enjoy it???  JUst thinking LOL 

So the past few nights Copper has been waking me up a 400 am to go out last night 2am  THe last 2 nights he decided he will be sleepjg on the bed with me for the remainder of the night  For 6 years he wouldnt sleep with me and all of a sudden he decided its ok to sleep with me for part of the night.   He's weird. LOL
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

Phyl

« Reply #499 on: June 10, 2023, 07:32:38 AM »

Good Morning ...and Happy Caturday !

Currently  56 F mostly cloudy .  We've had an ongoing 'air quality' alert, will  last  until 12N on Sunday . So NWS says.  And a High 89F sunny, Low 61F .

LB oh no! Those air quality levels are good!   Sometimes pets just feel the need to be close.   More likely,  that Copper thought you might need some comforting

Hi Paulie

Jacaj 🙏 's continue.    How are you today?

#IstandwithEvan

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #500 on: June 10, 2023, 08:08:05 AM »

Good Morning  Coppedr slept with me half the night again last night, I woork from home next week yippe Hopefully I will get some good unclutter/cleaning done.  I am going o see my father today
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #501 on: June 10, 2023, 08:52:07 AM »

Good Morning  :)

LB, Very nice you work from home next week. Awww to Copper. He wants to be close with you either for himself or for both of you.
Phyl's suggestion that he senses your discomfort and stress is very possible. True our pets definitely can sense things.

ET is a good movie! About large homes ... status in my opinion.

Today's quotes: #3 and #1 pic is adorable.

Phyl, Oh my gosh to the rabbit street brawl! I got exhausted watching. Lol

Yesterday I took my car back to garage because of shimmy/shake and noise not there before repair. Turned out to be a defective part.
Can't be driven until new part arrives so I was given a loaner vehicle. A 2023 and oh my it drives and rides awesome .. like gliding on air.

Well time to get Saturday stuff, laundry, misc started.
Enjoy your day.

Phyl

« Reply #502 on: June 10, 2023, 01:12:55 PM »

Hi...

Here's to a nice visit w/your dad today, LB. And,  blessings to Copper   :-* :-* :-*
Congrats to working from home next week.
'ET' is a nice movie.
Good 'inspirations'

Paulie rotten about your wheels. Hope repairs don't take long. Nice loaner auto---they loan the 2023's in hopes
a person will purchase.   Rabbit brawl,  ;D

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #503 on: June 10, 2023, 07:29:10 PM »

Wishing everyone a 'Good  Evening' and SEDs .     

Street Cat Bob, Covent Garden, London, UK  :-*

#IstandwithEvan

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #504 on: June 11, 2023, 09:09:37 AM »

Good morning I got to sleep in today sometime between 8:30-9:00  I looked at time when I ws brushing my teeh 9:12.  LOL  But thats after copper woke me u at 200 again and then came into bed with me again  :)  He never wanted to sleep with me  so I wonder.   H would only sleep in my bed when I went to work When he had the bed to himself.  That was one of the problem with the last person who had him. Copper wouldnt allow the husband in the bed!!  I'll ake it It does give me comfort with him sleeping with me.  My plans with my dad got cancelled to today but then at 400 his girlfriend (Arlene) called and invited me out to dinner with them for chinese.  That was nice.  Good resteraunt too friendly people and it was close to where the apartment I wanted to go to a few years ago but I decided not to which I now regret  maybe next year as a last resort. Hoping something will come up with me financially to have better  I can have hope, 

Knees ar achey but I did a lot of leaning yesterday and walking a lot of squatting to clean nbehid toilett and moldings But at least I can now do that 

Cute Kitty!!!!!

Gotta walk copper!!!

Phyl

« Reply #505 on: June 11, 2023, 05:02:53 PM »

Hi LB Bless Copper!

So glad you spent time with your and Arlene. How sweet of her to include you. Yep! Now you're using your knees and working them. That will make themn ache.

The kitty from last night is the famous 'Street Cat Bob' of Covent Garden, London. He and James Bowen used to sell 'The Big Issue" and both were bruskers on London street corners before the 'Street Cat Bob' books ,  films and  making the tour and talking about problem of homeless cats and people.

Hi Paulie

Hi Jacaj

Have a good evening and SEDS

#IstandwithEvan

jicaji

« Reply #506 on: June 11, 2023, 05:08:57 PM »

Hi everybody....Today was a good day.  My back is making progress and I had a good sleep.

So, this morning we saw a really big doe way in the back....Beautiful.  THEN a big either owl or hawk landed on my deck.  It was beautiful and really big.  THEN a black squirrel came in my back yard and was chasing a gray one.  Lots to see in the back.

THEN, since my back didn't hurt much, I made the most amazing chocolate fudge pie.  Best pie I ever made. Easy peesy.  I came across a chef on the internet, she's from Alabama, her name is Brenda Gantt.  She has the best recipes and had this recipe for the pie.  AND I could listen to her southern drawl for hours :)

Well, we're going to have some "more" pie and vanilla icecream.

Thanks everyone for the good wishes and prayers.

SED.
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #507 on: June 12, 2023, 06:38:38 AM »

Glad to see you Jacaji!!!   

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #508 on: June 12, 2023, 08:24:46 AM »

Happy Birthday LB!!

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #509 on: June 12, 2023, 08:27:58 AM »

Good Morning,

Hi all, I can't stay but will return later.

LB, You get to be home today on your birthday. Good. Despite working from home ... Enjoy your day.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 89   Go Up