Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 42143 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #375 on: May 02, 2024, 06:42:24 PM »

Good evening what a long day   
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #376 on: May 02, 2024, 06:43:56 PM »

found more tiny homes 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #377 on: May 03, 2024, 04:47:23 PM »

I am sadden to say Copper went to the rainbow bridge Yesterday morning.  He has had a heart murmur the last few years which has been giving him issues this past month but moreso this past week. I had to make the hard decision to let him go.  He was stgruggling to breath. I was by his side the whole time.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #378 on: May 03, 2024, 04:51:33 PM »

TGIF

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #379 on: May 03, 2024, 05:18:53 PM »

So sorry LB
Hugs
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

karengramke

« Reply #380 on: May 03, 2024, 09:16:10 PM »

((((LB and Copper))))

Puff

« Reply #381 on: May 04, 2024, 06:17:03 AM »

We are all with you and feel for you LB.  Prayers and hugs.  Know that we understand and loved sharing Copper with you.

P

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #382 on: May 04, 2024, 09:51:24 AM »

Good Morning.  Thank you Kare, Tiger and Puff. Much appreciate it.

jicaji

« Reply #383 on: May 04, 2024, 11:52:31 AM »

((((Much Love LB))))  Thinking of you and Copper.  Always such a sad and difficult time.
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #384 on: May 05, 2024, 07:57:34 AM »

Good morning    Thanks Jacaji  I know you undestand for sure.   

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #385 on: May 06, 2024, 06:00:29 PM »

Good evening.  I work in office this week. my 2nd week in a row then home nnext week. Not sure if good anymore.      I am tired. not sleeping weel but its the usuall not because copper but then it can be.  I just got home.  I gave away the dogs steps I had for  Copper to get up on to my bed. She is an elderly dog that has a beagle that is 13.  I am glad I picked her out of the few interested. Very nice lady.  she has 2 service dogs that she takes to th ehospitals for the cancer patients and children.  I thought I was never going to get out of th ehouse.  The dogs were so nice and friendly got my kisses!!!! 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #386 on: May 07, 2024, 08:59:51 AM »

Good Morning,

We went to the cabin last Friday morning and returned yesterday late afternoon.

LB, More hugs to you about Copper. The adjustment afterwards is definitely difficult. Very nice of you to give his stairs to that nice lady. Sounds like you chose the right person to give them too. Aww good that you got kisses.

Has everything been going smoothly while working in the office? Hope so.

Hi jicaji, Tig, Karen and Puff

We hadn't been to cabin for 3 months so was nice to spend some days and nights there. Some family stayed too. 8 of us this past weekend. The Ring camera caught mama bear and her 2 cubs walking around the front yard at 3am one night.
There's a robin's nest on one of the beams on the side of cabin. I peeked and saw 4 pretty blue eggs. Saw mom and dad robin too.
Yesterday when I walked out the back door I startled a wild turkey that was walking up the back hill into a deeper wooded area. He startled me too. He began to gobble and gobble while walking away quickly. I said Hi and gobbled back. Lol

Well lots to do around the house so better get to it.
Have a good day.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #387 on: May 07, 2024, 06:27:38 PM »

Hi Paulie, yes things have been going smoothly at work in offic. My work load has smoothout.   Its now undercontrol.     I joined back to my walking exercises on line  (I used gto do , and enjoyed) I stopped because my knees got bad. Going to start doing them again I'll start satuday, I am exhausted though.  Its my 2nd week in office.   

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #388 on: May 08, 2024, 08:48:57 AM »

Good Morning LB, I hope you got better sleep last night. Good that work is under control and has smoothed out.

Cool about you rejoining your walking exercises. Do you have a tread mill at your place or is it something you listen to while you walk outside?
About a month ago I resumed my walking around my neighborhood. Feels so good!

Well after today you have only two more days working in office. Then you work from home for two weeks correct?

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #389 on: May 08, 2024, 05:45:46 PM »

I slept ok.  I always sleep well until about 3-4 then the tossing and turning and dozing take splaces.   I spoke too soon. Got all crazy today and I am behind again but learning again.  LOL I am enjoying  though.   I didnt stat my exercising walking yet this weekend plus I will walk outside yesterday I was too tired.  I'll dtart again this weekend as well. I listen to music I have ear pods and put on a music app on my phone  I want a tread mill but not in pbudger right now   I want walking pad.   I want omething like this but with the handlesso I can hold onto  LOL  https://urlgeni.us/amzn/X2jR3 something like this you can probably opy and paste into google if link does not work , It's only a couple of hundred dollars but not in the budget right now maybe in a few months   Yes I work from home next week but I do have to go into the office on WWednesday will ask if I can go home afterwards.