Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 41198 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Cheers 2024
« on: January 01, 2024, 12:04:29 AM »

Embrace the Magic of Fresh Beginnings ...Salut to 2024 !
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2024, 07:58:16 AM »

Happy New Year
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2024, 09:20:35 AM »

LB.....We watched Godless...It was good.  Also another good one is Bass Reeves....another western kind of.  It's on Amazon Prime I think.

Another good one to watch, not a western, is "AWAY"....it's about a group of astronauts going to land on Mars.  The Commander is a woman, played by Hillary Swank....on Netflix...
Jacaji
I finished Godless last night I liked it but I didnt like the ending.  I want more!!!  LOL
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2024, 09:29:23 AM »

Happy New Year!!!

jicaji, I thought of you when watching Hallmark because I know you like them too. Lol

LB, Good you enjoyed your show last night. Lol

Phyl, Thanks for the Happy New Year wishes.

I wish everyone a pleasant day and a great New Year 2024!

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2024, 10:26:38 AM »

Bounce!

Happy New Year and CHEERS!!!

No... I don't "do" Hallmark movies either LB   8)

Watching the Tournament of Roses parade...

TTFN
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

karengramke

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2024, 10:53:14 AM »

Happy  new Year Cheerios!   Stay healthy and happy during the year!   This is my only resolution!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 06:37:39 PM by karengramke »

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2024, 12:47:44 PM »

Happy New Year's Day Cheers Family!

New Dreams!
New Wishes!
New Chances!
New Moments!
New Adventures!
A healthy body, peaceful soul and heart full of love for
all God's creatures, big and small!
All these are my prayers for each of you!
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2024, 06:38:30 AM »

Good morning   Back to work at least a 4 day work week.  I gave up my cane yesterday so now walking without it.  Still so stiff still need to learn to bend knees yes learn cause I can!!!   LOL I think I will wait forever if I wait for PT. They dont see me walking outside thats my restriction for them but I can do it . Only one of the PT people I see hav me walk around and add obtiscles to my walk routine to se ehow I do and I only see him next monday for the month so not waiting

jicaji

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2024, 03:46:57 PM »

Hi everyone.

Hoping you all had a nice weekend and a Happy New Year Holiday.

As I've said before, I'm so glad it's a new year.  As a couple of you know, Rizzo crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge a month ago.  I haven't even been able to speak about it as it's such a deep hurt.  He was the best little dog and he was our best friend.  He was at my side constantly.  I miss him terribly.  He was found wandering in a wooded area in NY when someone brought him to the shelter.  He had one day to go in the high kill shelter before they were going put him down.  He was approximately two or three years old the vet guessed   He was a joy and a blessing .  God bless him.

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2024, 06:52:29 PM »

Hi everyone.

Hoping you all had a nice weekend and a Happy New Year Holiday.

As I've said before, I'm so glad it's a new year.  As a couple of you know, Rizzo crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge a month ago.  I haven't even been able to speak about it as it's such a deep hurt.  He was the best little dog and he was our best friend.  He was at my side constantly.  I miss him terribly.  He was found wandering in a wooded area in NY when someone brought him to the shelter.  He had one day to go in the high kill shelter before they were going put him down.  He was approximately two or three years old the vet guessed   He was a joy and a blessing .  God bless him.

(((((.  Hugs.  ,)))))
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

karengramke

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2024, 07:03:13 PM »

(((Jicaji)))

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2024, 07:43:50 PM »

((((Jacaji))))

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2024, 10:11:27 PM »

jicaji, You loved your cutie Rizzo very much. It's good you can post about him now here among friends. It's been a long month for you.
You took excellent loving care of Rizzo for years. He loved you for that. He will always be in your heart and close to you.

LB, Wow! Awesome you gave up your cane. You be careful!! You're still working from home, correct?

Hi Tig and Karen

Today was another great day with my son and dil visiting. It's so nice with them here! Family came by this evening and we had dinner together. I did not cook! Nope. They said "Mom we're ordering out, having it delivered and you're not paying."  ;D

I'm wishing you each a pleasant night and hopefully a good night's sleep.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2024, 02:08:55 AM »

{{{jicaji}}}
Those we  love never truly leave us.
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2024, 06:55:50 AM »

Good morning yes 2 more weeks working from home.   I go to the surgeon next Tuesday maybe I can get him to have me do longer but I doubt it.  or mmaybe when it snows I need to work from home knees arent strong enough to walk through snow   ;)

I guess it's time  though . I decided I dont care for the people I work with.  LOL