Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 493101 times)

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #4950 on: May 15, 2023, 09:44:24 PM »

Hi Beakers -
I didn't check back into the Beak last evening, so doing a little catching up.

Kb - Looking at your significant losses within the last 9 years;  {{Kb}}  You definitely have had your share of heart ache & grief.  How nice that your sis came over and celebrated your birthday. :) ;D  So nice that Ssrl came by!

Hi Puff  :)

Tig - Hugs for you & Camper in missing your Moms - Mother's Day can sure be rough on folks.

Lani - Hope you & Mike and your family enjoyed a nice weekend.   Like Iris' pic today!  Just read that Mike left early this morning @ 5:00.  You poor girl, falling asleep again at your desk - you need to try and get more rest!

LisaG - I too enjoyed Jeff's vid of the kittens!!  So cute and as some folks mentioned; it was nice to hear Jeff's voice! :)  So fun that you, Jeff, Bradley & Kelly all got together yesterday for lunch! :)

Phyl - Hugs for you & Jim in missing your Mom's - Hugs for you both.   The cake I made yesterday was just a yellow butter cake.  Glad you & Jim had a nice dinner out at your fave restaurant!

Baz - Sweet / cute pics of the little ones!  We did have nice weather for our Mother's day bbq yesterday (low 60's).

Karen - Awe, so sad that your Mom passed when you were so young, but at least you have memories. :-*

Clynn - Deck project looks really nice!!  That is going to be so fun to be out on your deck even when it is raining! ;D

Kb - Glad you had a great visit with Ssrl! ;D

OG - Did you have a card night Saturday?

Lori - Thank you for mentioning National Peace Officers Memorial Day.

Tsk - Hope you didn't overdo working out in your yard!  Today, I planted some flowers into pots in my back yard.  I finished in the front yard a few days ago.

Beakers have a good evening.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #4951 on: May 15, 2023, 11:33:12 PM »

Eagles like your 'Good Night' moon; Jim' mom loved to cook and it all was from scratch. Mom was the same sort of cook.

BL  y ou and Pip have some awesome adventures.

Karen  some day I hope Iris get's it.
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #4952 on: May 15, 2023, 11:37:36 PM »

Good Night and SEDs...

#IstandwithEvan

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #4953 on: May 15, 2023, 11:43:45 PM »

Good night Beakers!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Jicaji, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Prayers for Mississippi, Nashville, SWFL Eaglets, Eagle's Star, DNR and Trio nest. 🙏

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For SWFL Harriet, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #4954 on: May 16, 2023, 05:58:10 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Quick post this morning, I have to get a shower and be out at Kay's in an hour, for the dumpster delivery that didn't happen yesterday!

Lani, hope you are having a peaceful rest...

BBL, not staying long today, maybe 20 minutes I hope.
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #4955 on: May 16, 2023, 06:04:37 AM »

Good Morning ...

68F  with a   High 83F sunny . And, Low 59F  rain

Clynn  see you later, luv the daisies

Lani see you later

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #4956 on: May 16, 2023, 06:09:32 AM »

The fly-a-way says 'Good Morning'.

Mississippi River Flyway Cam
May 16, 2023 6:05 AM
Camera Time: May 16, 2023 6:04 AM CDT
Birchwoman

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #4957 on: May 16, 2023, 06:10:47 AM »

Decorah Goose Cam
May 16, 2023 6:05 AM
Camera Time: May 16, 2023 6:05 AM CDT
Birchwoman

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #4958 on: May 16, 2023, 06:13:10 AM »

DH2 Snoozing...

Decorah Eagles
May 16, 2023 6:06 AM
Camera Time: May 16, 2023 6:05 AM CDT
Birchwoman

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #4959 on: May 16, 2023, 06:16:41 AM »

And...

Two Harbors Bald Eagle Cam
May 16, 2023 6:07 AM
Camera Time: May 16, 2023 4:06 AM PDT
Birchwoman

BBL...

#IstandwithEvan

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #4960 on: May 16, 2023, 06:54:05 AM »

GOOD MORNING BEAKERS

51 heading to 79 and sunny  :)

KB   Do you let your wild violets grow?

PHYL   That was a very memorable evening out for Mother's day  :D    I think for our parents generation cooking from scratch was a given.  Too expensive to eat out often ( was a real treat in our house), little to no prepared foods ( I do remember fish sticks  LOL),  little to no fast food places.  I'm glad for that as I learned to cook from my Mom who didn't know how to boil an egg when she married my dad but turned out to be a fantastic cook.      LOL  AM sheep  cute

LANI   Sure hope you got a good nights sleep last night .

CLYNN    No dumpster - bummer.  Better luck today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAXIE

How are you doing Maxie?  Must follow up and say now that bird seed is out of mud room - no more of those pesky seed moths!!!  How is Larry doing - did he get  his pacemaker and his leg surgery?  Drop in if you have some time.
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #4961 on: May 16, 2023, 06:59:21 AM »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1590642367345790976

Wow, wild African elephant gives birth in front of cameras and whole herd shows up to loudly celebrate and try to help baby get up!...

Should have posted on Mother's Day! ;)

Think that reddish sky in the Flyway pic is from Canadian wildfires...
We are under an air quality alert in Northern MN and heading our way....will be a hazy sky today.

Happy Tuesday all...

Tsk - wild violets?....NOPE....I hate them so have very few....did you see one in my picture?....I don't. To me they are like creeping charlie.

LisaG1967

« Reply #4962 on: May 16, 2023, 07:30:52 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Just wanted to say morning, and that I am reading your posts.   :D

I am totally miserable since I can't take anything but Tylenol, and that does nothing to take the edge off of my Fibromyalgia.  I have a splitting headache, and sinus pressure today.  Monday cannot come soon enough.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #4963 on: May 16, 2023, 08:15:05 AM »

KB  Isn't that a violet at 4:00 position from the stone?   Cool elephant birth and tribal response.

((((LISA))))  Feel for you!
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #4964 on: May 16, 2023, 08:23:11 AM »

KB  Isn't that a violet at 4:00 position from the stone?   Cool elephant birth and tribal response.

((((LISA))))  Feel for you!

No it's my Brunerra plant....picture taken from above is misleading on their size...plants are much bigger than they appear:

https://hort.extension.wisc.edu/articles/brunnera-macrophylla-jack-frost/

Mine is a Jack Frost brunnera with early spring blue/purple flowers. A perennial.

I'll take a different picture view of my shade garden transformation later today....large hosta, 2 astilbe, 3 ligularia, brunnera, pulmonaria and lots of iris and a peony trying..and on the sunnier edge roses and phlox
All on the north side of my garden and under deep shade of my larger maple..
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 08:27:22 AM by kbshcb »