Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 471033 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #11745 on: November 30, 2023, 07:36:14 AM »

{{{Karen}}} how are you feeling this AM? Better I hope.

CLynn cute fried eggs with strawberry hearts this AM.  This old world/planet needs a lot of---boat loads of love .  :-*
Little girl painting daises,  ;
I went back to look at the rest of  yours posts from yesterday--grocery store clerk costumes and they did the leg work shopping for customers. Reminds me of the
personal shoppers we have now i.e. Publix---just email the store one's list and a shopper takes a cart  and grocery shops while chatting w/you via cell phone. Pays for it and dirves to you home and drops  the 'stuff' off.
The fllamingo was awesome---so pink. What a contrast to the chick she's feeding.
In case I didn't mention--safe travels for Ed and Kelsey tomorrow. Visiting relatives-what fun for Kelsey.
Will you need a dumpster for 'purging' the Mole Hole?  ;D
Many thanks for the  morning's SWFL update. What a pair indeed. Great snap
« Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 11:48:52 AM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #11746 on: November 30, 2023, 07:46:11 AM »

Happy Birthday Bischue!

Sending you  best wishes and many happy returns.
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

kbshcb

« Reply #11747 on: November 30, 2023, 08:25:14 AM »

Art Wolfe took this photo in Alaska...he knows this female who was after salmon....perhaps even BL
saw her?

clynn - that's not a sad look in that GSD, that's a typical Guilty look...I've seen it many times with Ollie!

Morning all..

sort of at a loss what to do today...rare when not much on my to do list. Weather is fair but am completely ready for winter inside and out....hmm, I hope I don't get into twubble...teehee

Happy Bird day, Bischue

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #11748 on: November 30, 2023, 08:36:59 AM »

some bounce
Symptoms same, not worse.
TSK... Yup. Camper heated chicken soup for me last night.

Happy Bird Day Blachue !!

Zzzzzzzzz
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #11749 on: November 30, 2023, 09:58:49 AM »

This Chocolate Mocha Cake is a moist chocolate cake made with a dark brewed coffee, covered in a mocha buttercream frosting & chocolate shavings!!!
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #11750 on: November 30, 2023, 10:22:29 AM »

Happy birthday Blschue! Many warm wishes are sent your way! :-*

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #11751 on: November 30, 2023, 10:33:29 AM »

current 52 - high 63 - slight chance of showers

Clynn - Perfect choices for the kittens you are getting!!    Safe travels for Ed & Kelsey tomorrow.  Lol! You have a 'To-do' list while they are away!! ;D    Just read that Ed & Kelsey are going to visit family - what fun for Kelsey too!!  I wasn't sure where they were going, so i'm glad you mentioned it to Lani!     Pretty pic of Flamingo & baby.     Loved the history of the Piggy Wiggly store / great picture!!     Thanks for SWFL pic!

Karen - Nice warm temp for your area tomorrow - even tho it won't last long! 8)   Enjoy coming up with a decorating Christmas plan. :)  Wonder if Piper will try to 'help' you?! ;) :)     Wonderful that a long time friend is back in touch with you - lots of history there! :)    I too, favor the Y  :)

Puff - Your Dad had such special talent in making a biplane to scale along with Santa & presents! ;D ;D     Any mandatory changes you & Ton made were probably a good thing.   You will always have the spirit!!  You go girl!!  :) :)
Just read what you said about the RRP in 2011 - I am with you - it was a fantastic experience to have the privilege of watching & learning. :-*

Lani - It seems that for now, you and i will have to deal with cataracts. ::)   Hopefully Aly finds someone who will be of good help in putting up her Christmas garland  /  oh no, Dewey giving her the 'stare'!

Tsk - Nice that your area has a handyman service for seniors.  Hope you are staying warm & cozy. :)

LisaG - Glad you heard from Jaspurr - can you tell her I say hello & wish her happy holidays?    Have fun shopping for your little Sydney! :)

Kb - Happy for you in having a temp of 50 degrees above zero!! ;D    Bet Ollie was happy to head outside for a walk!    Beautiful GS this morning!

Bazi - I hear ya - it takes some time to catch up in here when being gone for any length of time!! ;) :)    Exciting to have seen a hawk and to hear it squeeing!!!     'In Otter News'  ;D

Phyl - Int'l Jasguar Day 2023 - thank you!    Wow, your Mom sure must have made lots of special outfits for you when you were growing up - very talented!!    Liked 365, however makes me nervous to see a goat on the side of a Mt with snow. :-\    Lovely pic of MS River Flyway sunrise.   Love the special Christmas stockings and what a beautiful & precious gift you saved from your First Grade teacher!

Tig - Take care - chicken soup - fluids and feel better soon {Tig}  Maybe watch some tv! :)   Good for Camper in heating up soup for you - he sure shows you TLC at all the right times!

Lori - Beautiful birthday post for Blschue!  Hope you & Destini are doing well and fine! :)

Beakers have a beautiful day.

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #11752 on: November 30, 2023, 10:36:37 AM »

Hi guys, just wanted to say hi and let you know that grandma is feeling much better, unfortunately, she is just not home which are her wishes, however she is where she needs to be to get the care she needs right now.  Thank you for all of the thoughtful pm's, messages, cards, emails and texts from everybody with prayers for my sweet gamma. You are very special friends that I cherish deeply. I posted an elf on a shelf hot tub party (Clynn) lol the kids get creative with the elf on a shelf and have contests. I liked Cheryls she shed Clynn posted a couple years back.  ;D
 Love & miss you all...Lani, Tig, Clynn, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, E4E, KB, Bazi, pink, Blschue, T40, Lilbro, BrokenLug,  Nora, Jaspurr, Phyliz, EBURG, Karen, Jilltosa, Peep, Puff, Ssrl, Mass, Ezee,  MpMom, Godiva, Ginger, Oma, Weasel, Maxie, Lindy, Nanimal, Emyrauld, Nrstooge, Ruby, Paulie, F22Raptor, the Cheers group & ALL of you special eagle lovers!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 10:38:49 AM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #11753 on: November 30, 2023, 10:42:20 AM »

Enjoy your special day Blschue!

LisaG1967

« Reply #11754 on: November 30, 2023, 12:25:46 PM »

kb - Wow, that is some pic of the bear. 

((tig))

E4E - I sure will tell jaspurr hello from you.  :D

Lori - Good to see you, and glad to hear that your grandma is doing good.  Miss you!  :-*

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #11755 on: November 30, 2023, 12:42:48 PM »

I just talked to Lani, she is having some issues with the forum. After the birthday picture she successfully posted the forum she is trying to post just words and it is telling her that her picture is too large. She was not even trying to post a picture at the time. Is anyone else having any issues?

Lori, so good to see you, sure do miss you! Glad to hear that your Grandma is doing better! And how are you and Destini? Love the Elf on the Shelf hot tub party! And that snowman drowning in the snow!

E4E, we are all happier in this world because we have our Beaker friends! I feel like we know each other so well that if we met it would be like we were always friends... It's been 12 years for a lot of us, and many more years to come. Because there will always be eagles and things to talk about!

kb, wow, look at the claws on that bear! I still think it's a sad look on the dog.  :o

Lisa, cute bowl of soup! We may need a lot of that this winter!

Phyl, beautiful cake for blschue!  I love reading about how things were eons ago! Myers Bros Department Store in Springfield, a bit before my time there but when you paid, your $$ and handwritten invoice was put in one of those tubes and sent to the Accounting Dept where they would check it, add it up and make your change, then send it back to the clerk. I guess they didn't trust the clerks with money! I see you have a little stocking for Maggie too!

Momo - Watching the world together.  I can’t help but marvel at the brotherhood these dogs share. I can’t imagine one without the other. ☯️

For Lani - A Memory of Dot from April 2003 - UPDATE November 29, 2023 - https://tinyurl.com/56av4uxh -

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

clynndunn

« Reply #11756 on: November 30, 2023, 12:44:09 PM »

Happy Birthday blschue!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

T40cfr403

« Reply #11757 on: November 30, 2023, 01:05:34 PM »

clynn - In 2011, Yahoo news had a front page article asking, "Would you like to see into an eagle's nest?" Why, yes, I would! Up pops an extreme close-up of Mom that filled the screen. I was frozen in place! And then this other eagle (Dad) flew in, landed right in front of Mom, and took off! I looked closely and said -out loud and at work - "He brought her a fish!" And here I am in 2023. ;D
Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.
― Rachel Carson, Silent Spring

clynndunn

« Reply #11758 on: November 30, 2023, 01:21:28 PM »

T40, I know exactly what you mean...my son was at work and one of the girls was talking about a Bald Eagle nest in a town called Decorah, there were 3 eggs and one was hatching! He gave me the link and I pulled it up in time to see the first eaglet out of the shell! I was hooked too! Remember how we all had to look around the ps that was on the camera lense! No panning, just closeups. It was wonderful! I was on the edge of my seat a lot of the time watching, remember that awful storm, the tree was actually moving..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j90phejogY

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #11759 on: November 30, 2023, 04:07:51 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLSCHUE!!!  I hope your day is fun and full of treats!   :D

And some cake!  :D

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center