Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 471006 times)

Puff

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #9945 on: October 08, 2023, 04:36:45 PM »

Just checked in at SWFL  -  They must be giving away a house?  No eagles in the nest, but look at all the cars in the parking lot.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #9946 on: October 08, 2023, 05:00:12 PM »

PHYL   Nice collection of fabric pumpkins  :)   Yes, my instinct was not to get his vaccine but I did anyway.  I'm angry with myself. Wish my doc would be more informed.  Good news for that miraculous Maggie gaining 2 #  Very significant in cats,

BAZI  I'm back on track today and catching up  LOL

KAREN   Our Walgreens did not offer Pfizer :-*

KB   Sure do wonder where that cabin creator found such perfectly rounded pieces.  He sure made it look easy :)
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #9947 on: October 08, 2023, 05:27:02 PM »

tig - Good luck to you all on your shots this week. 

karen - We are chilly here today too.  I had to close the windows.  Saints did good today!

Lani - What a cute lil morning greeting.

tsk - Coffee is the first sign, that all is right in the world!  Glad you are feeling better.  :-*

Phyl - Glad to hear that Maggie has gained a lil weight. Cute fabric pumpkins!

baz - Jeff grilled steak, while I did the baked potatoes, and sauteed some mushrooms.  Oh, he had his Rum & Coke, so, yea...back to his normal self.  :D

kb - That is a cool Lincoln log cabin! 

Puff - Waving to ya!

Have a good night, everyone!

karengramke

« Reply #9948 on: October 08, 2023, 06:53:43 PM »

Tsk, your day of illness is better than the virus!
I do not know about kbs log cabin but there are companies that build them for folks to live in!   They have many floor plans and sizes!  Quite beautiful, really!
Had a set of Lincoln logs as a kid!  I really liked them
No word from old guy!  Wonder how cards went! 
Also waiting for pictures from Clynn!   Benn a few days since we have seen them!  Well, longer than that!
Hope all  have a pleasNt Sunday evening!
See you all on Columbus Day!

BrokenLug

« Reply #9949 on: October 08, 2023, 09:50:10 PM »

I'd walk you all through it all if I could believe me.

Rewind in progress.

https://www.gpsvisualizer.com/display/20231008113548-35076-map.html?center=58.298151,-155.240936&zoom=10
EWR sunrise.   8)

« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 10:29:09 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #9950 on: October 08, 2023, 10:08:30 PM »

Tig - I know you aren't asking my opinion, but I got my last covid shot in Nov. 2022 (so I've had at least 4 shots, maybe 5 already) and my doctor (who I saw in Sep), told me that he would not recommend another shot at this time.  I know everyone is different, but after what happened to Tsk, I do not plan on another shot anytime soon - maybe not ever.  I do wish you all the best, as everyone needs to do what they feel is right for themselves. :)

Lani - Glad to hear that Mike is home for a while before heading to Louisiana!  You guys enjoy your time together.  :)  Thank you Lani, we've had a nice weekend. :)

Hi Baz - Hope all goes well with your shot this Thursday - I think more folks these days are having second thoughts about it.  I have some family & friends who are not going in for it.  I really do wish you all the best  :)

Phyl - We just had our 'Indian summer'  during the last several days - we had the hottest temps in our area in such a very long time.   Yaay - Maggie gained 2 lbs!! ;D

Kb - Liked the vid of the 'lincoln' log cabin!

Puff - Temps are getting cooler for you - better get out your sweater! :)

LisaG - Yumm! Grilled steak - great dinner!  Glad Jeff is feeling much better! ;D

Beakers have a good evening

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #9951 on: October 09, 2023, 12:05:00 AM »

Everyone getting the Quadrivalent Flu, RSV and latest CoVid vaccines---sincerely hope you have no reactions  or especially,  after effects .

E4E We have pretty much decided not to get the latest CoVid vaccine. Esp for Jim as he has AFib with many sources saying that this new CoVid can in otherwise
healthy folk can produce serious heart issues---what will this do to one who does have heart issues?  At any rate, I printed the Nat'l Geo digital piece  and will
take it w/me when I visit my doc/s .  I can hear them now---well it's just a suggestion.  ;D  How true-how true.
Like the 'batty' good night.

Tsk   Relieved you're 'normal' again and the coffee pot is perking.   Indeed, Maggie is full of surprizes. Her little mind is getting 'spotty' though. But she still knows where her heart is.  ;D 
 ;D
Hi CLynn bet it was a fun after noon w/ Munchkins and Flarp!

Lisa good news w/ Jeff back to his 'normal' self. I saw a DIY for pumpkins using clothes dryer accordion venting.

KB Lincoln log cabin was interesting. Maybe a 'kit'?    Secretary bird...I've been watching about a dozen cams in Africa covering rivers, watering holes in the open grasslands and savanna of the sub-Saharan for two years  And have on a couple of occasions snapped them as the cam pans. Don't think I'd want to be very close as they stand about 4'3", that's almost eyeball to eyeball for a 5'2.5" human.  :o

BL tks for the map; look at those push pins! Some 'trekking'  ;)  After you get a good snooze...You must tell us all about it!

« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 02:23:39 AM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

T40cfr403

« Reply #9952 on: October 09, 2023, 12:13:27 AM »

I'd walk you all through it all if I could believe me.

Rewind in progress.

https://www.gpsvisualizer.com/display/20231008113548-35076-map.html?center=58.298151,-155.240936&zoom=10
EWR sunrise.   8)

BL - Rest up, rewind and then tell us everything! It looks like heaven. Congrats and welcome home! ;)
Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.
― Rachel Carson, Silent Spring

Phyl

« Reply #9953 on: October 09, 2023, 12:17:54 AM »

Sending a "Good Evening' with SEDs  to Everyone !

#IstandwithEvan

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #9954 on: October 09, 2023, 12:59:29 AM »

Waving to All the Beakers!  :)

Karen, I thought you would like that Saints game result.  ;) :D  The Pats had a rough day on the gridiron.

Lisa, oh yay! So glad Jeff is all better!  :) Yum on your grilled steak dinner!

TSK, yay! Glad to hear you're back on track!  :)  I missed a couple days of walking recently, but I guess that's not too bad to only have missed 2 days since I started back with that. I guess I've picked up my pace a bit, because I was having to walk farther this week to make it a full 30-minute walk, and I wasn't even trying. LOL. So I've added 5 more minutes.

BL, quite a memorable trek! Glad you were able to go.

E4E, thanks.  I'm glad your really hot temps have come down some, and you got a cooler breeze.  :)

Good night, Beakers. Peace.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #9955 on: October 09, 2023, 01:12:25 AM »

Baz, I've never heard of Flarp until Clynn posted about it! I had to look up Whoopee Cushion, Flarp both. LOL! ... No Taylor Swift at the game. Good game for Mahomes, Reid, Kelce!  ;D

Karen, WOW!  Saints did well! Congrats!

Tig, good luck with your shot

Kb Cool log home. I had log blocks as a kid. Can't remember how I got them..... I think there's a log home company in Oregon that builds homes like that... sorry about the game.

Puff, I saw the cars on SWFL cam too. I thought the same.

{{{Tsk}}} glad you're feeling better. Mike had a reaction last year to the booster for work. He's not going to have it this year. His doctor agrees.

Lisa, glad to hear Jeff is feeling better, delicious dinner for you both tonight!

BL, you're doing a lot of traveling on your trip. You must be exhausted. As Oldguy wrote, you must be having a blast.  ;D Looking forward to pics!

Eagles, We had a problem with printing out Mike's notes from this past work week. That ended up taking most of the day. But, the games were good.  ;D ... we all have to do what's best for our bodies.  :)

Good night!

Praying for Peace

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lisa's Jeff, Phyl and Jim,Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Tsk, Karen and Piper, Paulie, Eagle's mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Eagle's Mom,Tsk friend Lynn's & husband and her DIL Amy, Baz, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, Tig's Zeus, TRR Sloth Robin, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #9956 on: October 09, 2023, 03:46:55 AM »

Lani, I never heard of Flarp before Clynn talked about it either. It sounds like lots of giggles and fun for the kids.  :D  I hope Kelce's ankle can heal quickly. It looked like he really pushed it after the injury during the game. Ugh, printer problems can be so frustrating!
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

kbshcb

« Reply #9957 on: October 09, 2023, 07:03:36 AM »

Great photo of a goshawk..
Morning and Happy Monday.

Ollie toenail day...

What a night...amazon delivered a package to my south neighbor, so I ventured out in the dark at midnight with flashlight and retrieved without issue.

But, noticed my other neighbor had left their van sitting right on the property line between us still running after then 5 hours...the smell was thick and as we now run the furnace I wondered why I had a headache!
The air intake is on my west side above my basement window where I sleep.

Why would someone run what I was told, an inoperable van for 5 hours I wonder.

Phyl

« Reply #9958 on: October 09, 2023, 07:18:35 AM »

Good Morning Everyone...   
Currently 46F   High  64F mostly sunny,  Low 46 F  clear .
Prayers for:   Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and Peace for her people.

Lisa Your dinner last night is a fave of mine--just luv sautéed mushrooms

Congrats  Karen on the game win

KB weird night for sure and lucky there wasn't 'something or someone' else out there too!; cool photo of goshawk

Prayers for: All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; My  Alter prayer list
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 07:24:13 AM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

#IstandwithEvan