Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 471201 times)

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #5910 on: June 11, 2023, 08:19:53 PM »

Enjoy this soft, rich, and indulgently moist cupcake, it's sweet with divine chocolate flavor, with Raspberry filling and topped with chocolate buttercream.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 08:23:09 PM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

karengramke

« Reply #5911 on: June 11, 2023, 08:32:50 PM »

Meant to say that I have at least one bany finch!  Can see a tad bit of the little head!    Seds

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #5912 on: June 11, 2023, 09:09:21 PM »

Karen - Good for you in drinking lots of water - good to stay hydrated!

Clynn - Let us know if the Vet is able to diagnose anything with Honey - wishing all the best of course!   Thanks for posting Jody's pic of SWFL - very nice!!

Baz - Nice pic your oldest G-niece and the Flounder she caught!   Cute pic of your littlest GN and baby bro sitting at pool side! ;D

Lani - You too, are busy with things;  sometimes it is not easy to make decisions on bathroom repairs!  Hope you are having a nice relaxing weekend.   Lani, were those 4 dying Oak trees planted by the City by any chance?  The City had planted an Oak 7 years ago in our front yard, and recently it was dying, so they came and replaced it with a different tree (free of charge of course)!

Phyl - Thank you for trying to help me open the link!  Nice cam pics!  Enjoy your yummy dinner  :)

Kb - Love the cute morning pic!  Good that Chris updated your 'puter!

Tig - Glad that you can still breathe - hope the air has gotten better.  Sometimes it feels better to breathe when the weather is a little cooler. ;)

Tsk - We had rain a few days ago - which we were so happy to get!  Today, cool & sun w/high of 64.  Hope you've had a wonderful birthday! ;D

LisaG - Thank you so much for your nice comment. Nice lil hug for you!    Kittens all looks so happy & healthy!!!  Great pics!! ;D

OG - Nice birthday post for Tsk! ;D

Hi Puff!

Lori - Yummy birthday treat for Tsk!

We had 'matinee afternoon' over here;  I brought my Mom came over, and we watched '80 for Brady'!  We had each never seen it before.  Hubby watched with us, and we all enjoyed and ate popcorn and snacks!
I DVR'd the NASCAR race at Sonoma, and we watched the last half.

Everyone have a good night.

BrokenLug

« Reply #5913 on: June 12, 2023, 12:03:41 AM »

its not about the length of a journey its about where it was.
U. S. A.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #5914 on: June 12, 2023, 12:32:16 AM »

Lisa, love the babies, they match their names perfectly. Raven has eyes of an old soul, precious Daisy, gorgeous Midnight eyes, I want them all!

Eagles, our community was built in a forest, the trees were here first and it does need thinning out to make room for healthy ones.... matinee afternoon sounds like fun and a nice way to relax and get caught up with family.

Tsk, I hope you had a lovely day  :)

{{{Karen}}} I hope you're feeling more settled

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk friends Jean and Dennis, Jicaji, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Clynn's Honey, SWFL Harriet, Star, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #5915 on: June 12, 2023, 02:23:12 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TSK!!   :)

Enjoy some more birthday treats...

(Espresso martini - vanilla vodka, espresso liqueur, espresso, simple syrup)

« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 03:26:33 AM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Puff

« Reply #5916 on: June 12, 2023, 05:48:50 AM »

Meant to say that I have at least one bany finch!  Can see a tad bit of the little head!    Seds

I keep meaning to mention Karen I heard the little one first with the incessent chirping and flapping of wings trying to get dad's attention - They were both having breakfast from the tube feeder of nyjer in my kitchen bay.  This would have been Sunday; I'm watching and expecting more babies now.  Where there's one there are hundreds.  ;D

P

Puff

« Reply #5917 on: June 12, 2023, 05:54:11 AM »

KB   Dinner out was Friday night and breakfast out this AM  Tim is covering pizza for dinner tonight and then it will be over  LOL  Our big rain day turned out to be 0.2" of rain in my gauge  :P

PHYL   Thanks - You have a female monarch  LOL

LISA   LOLOL  These are great pics  Lizzie's pose is so cute - they all did really well.  Daisy is so sweet and Piper has mischief in his eyes

Thanks!

And, Angus looks just like Misty!

Oh, oh - now wait a sec Lisa  I kinda have my dibs on Angus.  Looking to put together a jaunt out to NJ to stake a claim!  Love the coloring and patterns; she looks so soft.

P
« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 06:05:05 AM by Puff »

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #5918 on: June 12, 2023, 06:19:32 AM »

Currently   62F  and  High 78F sunny, Low 55F  clear.

We had a bonifide thunderstorm yesterday! Got a real good soak'n. Grow, grow, grow!

CLynn  The Red Tabby or Ginger kitty in Caturday's 'Good Night' post,  is  the world famous, 'Street Cat Bob' of Covant Garden.  He captured my heart 3  years ago. And, every Caturday since I've posted his images  as a tribute to his uniqueness and work with James on on the 'Big Issue' and later on behalf of homeless cats and people.

Hi Puff

Hi Bazi delish BD cake for Tsk.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 06:21:23 AM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #5919 on: June 12, 2023, 06:24:42 AM »

Nest cam still on 'highlights' at Two Harbors in Channel Islands, California
So have this as the very latests from Anthony.

Jun 9, 2023 11:09 AM
Camera Time: Jun 9, 2023 9:08 AM PDT

#IstandwithEvan

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #5920 on: June 12, 2023, 06:31:14 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

baz, oh my goodness, what delicious treats you served up for tsk! YUMMY! And a wonderful sounding martini too!

Lani, I would love living in your forest... Becky and Jennifer had a very hard time deciding between the ocean and the mountain forest when they decided to buy a vacation getaway property. They eventually chose the ocean, and I said I would take the mountains! Love your goodnight puppy!

E4E, it was chilly here yesterday after raining all of Saturday night! I was working in the yard and had to put a longer sleeve top! Sounds like you had a good time at your afternoon matinee!

karen, so you can finally see a head popping up in the nest! I have a feeling that part of the reason I am getting so much done in the yard is because my computer is shut down until Erin can look at it and because the weather has been so nice! I don't like doing much on the laptop, I have an ergonomic keyboard on my pc, it's harder for me to use a flat keyboard! I know I could get another keyboard and hook it up to my laptop but don't really want to...

Lisa, and Jeff, thanks for the kitty pictures! Love and want them all! Lizzie has the cutest pose, and so does Angus! Daisy looks so sweet, Piper looks curious, Midnight looks soulful, Brutus looks like he may be purring and Raven looks ready to purr... they are all so cute and sweet! You and Jeff have been wonderful foster parents!

Phyl, cute good morning pic!  I appreciate your tributes to Bob, ginger cats are unique! https://www.felineliving.net/orange-tabby-cats/
Anthony is looking to the skies!

Awesome Animals - With his brιght pink eɑrs flapping in the wind, rɑre tiny calf was spσtted drinking with its mother at Kruger National Park.

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #5921 on: June 12, 2023, 06:31:59 AM »

'Good Morning' from the Four  Eyases at GSB

Jun 12, 2023 6:26 AM

Male B/59 - Thomas
Female P/58 - Alice
Female P/59 - Kami
Female P/60 - Jaycie

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #5922 on: June 12, 2023, 06:45:17 AM »

CLynn   Tks for the Tabby facts many I already knew as  I've had two Silver Tabbies in my life.  But there was that something special about Bob.   Pretty Tiffany birds;  calf in you photo looks like it has a 'tutu' on with those pink ears, too cute.  Wish I had your deck this AM---the weather this morning ---is wonderful---gently cool clean air. A gift to the basin.

#IstandwithEvan

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #5923 on: June 12, 2023, 07:50:50 AM »

HI EVERYBODY

50 heading to 73 = mostly sunny

PUFF   LOLOL   Some how those butterflies don't lend themselves to naming   :o

LORI  Hope that cupcake was taken from a box of a dozen.  ;D  Thank you

KAREN    A baby to watch in the nest - Hope there will be two at least.

EAGLES   Good way to spend a cool afternoon with Mom.

BL    I could agree with that.

LANI   That little pup must be having a "yoga" dream  LOL

BAZI  Never fear - I celebrate all month  ;D   Espresso martini -= Now that's a new one  ;D ;D :o   You all came up with some tantalizing  b-day sweets  :-*

PHYL   I'm jealous of your thunderstorm!!  So GSB has been named  :)

CLYNN   Think I would take the ocean and walk/camp in the forest.  LOL  Very interesting - the piece on orange tabby - So they are like red-headed humans  ;)  When we were looking fo a new kitty I was looking for a ginger but this calico came up and couldn't resist.  the side of an ellie we seldom see  ;)
Chicagoland

Puff

« Reply #5924 on: June 12, 2023, 08:18:56 AM »

Currently   62F  and  High 78F sunny, Low 55F  clear.

We had a bonifide thunderstorm yesterday! Got a real good soak'n. Grow, grow, grow!

CLynn  The Red Tabby or Ginger kitty in Caturday's 'Good Night' post,  is  the world famous, 'Street Cat Bob' of Covant Garden.  He captured my heart 3  years ago. And, every Caturday since I've posted his images  as a tribute to his uniqueness and work with James on on the 'Big Issue' and later on behalf of homeless cats and people.

Hi Puff

Hi Bazi delish BD cake for Tsk.

I've now read/got Bob's books.  Wish I could have met them enough to give out a couple hugs and zillions of strokes.  Next time I'm across the pond I'm going to take on the challenge of visiting the statue.  Bob and James haveboth been powerful ambassadors of the causes mentioned.

P