Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 471243 times)

kbshcb

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #3360 on: April 02, 2023, 06:41:46 PM »

It wasn't the tree.

Yes a part of the branch broke

It was the weather. Even the local tv station said it.

Hate to have to tell the truth.

But some of us who live here are experienced with this know better...

Many of us know this.

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #3361 on: April 02, 2023, 10:34:11 PM »

LisaG - Hope Jeff feels better soon from the sinus infection.  Please make sure you guys are getting enough rest & sleep. :)

Kb - I am sad about the DNR nest  :( :'(

Lani - Star was able to walk much better today than yesterday.  Yesterday, she kept shaking and today she was not doing that!   Thanks for updates and love Annabelle's pic!

Tsk - Yes, as you said, we hope these efforts last for a while (in extending Star's quality of life).  In all consciousness, I need to know that I have done everything for Star, so that my conscious is clear when the time comes.

Hi Tig & Puff  :)

Hi Phyl & Lori  :)

Baz - Thank you so much and yes, Star is better today. :)

Clynn - Thank you for the DNR report.  :'(

Things are changing over here;   Believe me, I am so happy Star is doing better today, BUT she is constantly peeing everywhere, so I am having to change things up over here!  I can't let her have free rein 24/7 in the house like she used to.  Starting to figure out a schedule of sorts to take her outside for a while and when she comes in, she will be watched over as she has a meal,  or a little snack, and then will be put into her kennel (which is large enough that she can stand up and turn around in comfortably).  She will be taken out frequently tho!  The vet dr said that with her age, she is losing control with her bladder (but we made sure she does not have kidney stones).  She is resting comfortably now - hopefully for the night.  Thank you all for your kind thoughts & well wishes, but I won't keep dwelling and talking about her and our situation.  Everybody has their own things doing on and I will be careful not to overdo talking about us.

Everyone have a peaceful evening.  :)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #3362 on: April 02, 2023, 11:56:22 PM »

ClynnWild Heart Ranch -  Helen a blind RTH  :-* :-*; tks forSF Bay Ospreys /racoon on boom cables;' glad you got your car back; tks for  Thomas Demma's post/photos

Lani luv the poker playing dogs last night; tks for Royal Albatross update, SP looks good

TSk only 25% more to go  ;)

Puff you weren' that illl prepared on flight  ;) So glad you're feeling better.

KB
DNR nest  :o---oh my poor little E8  :-* :-*

Eagles some good news Star doing better. Just gonna need a bit extra thats all.  I think 'diapers' or such are made for dogs with bladder issues. Prayers continue
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=bladder%20control%20for%20dogs&qs=SSA&form=QBIR&sp=3&lq=0&pq=bladder%20control%20pads%20for%20dogs&sk=MM1SSA1&sc=10-29&cvid=6DD2487699904535A69119D7900AE2D2&first=1

Hi Tig glad you're better

Hi Bazi in a couple of months---milk shakes will be frequent; luv the Crows reporting a 'murder' LOL

Lisa kinda thought 'roaming' a bit at might would help Misty---getting close

Sending prayers for a 'Good Night' and SEDs

« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 12:19:13 AM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #3363 on: April 03, 2023, 12:53:25 AM »

Tig, sorry for Iowa's loss.

Baz, Mike spent three days this past week in Gila Bend. He'll be traveling to Ohio mid-April for a week. Yummy salmon, we have it every Sunday! I've seen a gathering of crows twice here. It's really something to watch.

Clynn, thanks for Thomas Demma's article. This tragedy has been so hard on so many. I'm sorry.  :'(

{{{Hugs Eagles}}} I'm happy for you both that Star is feeling better. Sweet girl is having a difficult time, and this is especially hard for you. Please feel comfortable to share your concerns any time, you could never overdo anything. This is a hard time and we're here for you. Sending you both prayers. Sleep well.

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lani's daughter Shannon, Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Prayers for Mississippi, Nashville, SWFL Eaglets, Eagle's Star, DNR and Trio nest. 🙏

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For SWFL Harriet and nest, NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #3364 on: April 03, 2023, 06:29:01 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lani, so he has been to Gila Bend! Is his back doing much better? Sweet good night pic! On the Gathering of Crows, here is a very interesting video on the subject. Crows are mysterious...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixYVFZnNl6s

Phyl, so, milkshake season is near... How warms does it have to be? It got to 76 here yesterday! Only going to 55 today.

E4E, I so agree with Lani, talk of Star whenever you need to, she is a part of the Beaker family!

Dunrovin Osprey Nest - Kitty Carlyle  -  Is it Harriet? 😁 😁 😁  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdH9pwTQQ_U

MN DNR Nest - In memory of Nancy & Beau's Sweet Baby Eaglet E8 - Soar High & Forever Free Lil Angel 💓  Deb Stecyk

« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 06:56:16 AM by clynndunn »
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #3365 on: April 03, 2023, 06:45:56 AM »

Hello  Everyone  and...

71F today and mostly cloudy.  Tonight 57F partly cloudy  skies.

{{Eagles}} hope Star is doing better this morning

{{Lori}}

Clynn/Kb {{DNR nest}}  :'(  lovely tribute this AM

Lisa oh my a  sinsus infection-sure hope Jeff feels better soon

Lani
safe travels for Mike esp. with his back

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3366 on: April 03, 2023, 06:47:42 AM »

Mississippi River Flyway Cam
Apr 3, 2023 6:46 AM
Camera Time: Apr 3, 2023 6:46 AM CDT
Birchwoman

Mississippi River Flyway Cam
Apr 3, 2023 7:08 AM
Camera Time: Apr 3, 2023 7:08 AM CDT
Birchwoman

« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 07:10:06 AM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3367 on: April 03, 2023, 06:57:09 AM »

Sauces Bald Eagles - Channel Islands
Apr 3, 2023 6:48 AM
Camera Time: Apr 3, 2023 4:47 AM PDT
Birchwoman
Super windy for Audacity this morning

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3368 on: April 03, 2023, 06:57:54 AM »

Sauces Bald Eagles - Channel Islands
From Chat:

Icvuri Resourceful Raptor
12 hours ago edited

Jak tending to his egg...(from me  #7 is nestled in those white feathers now)

Wiggles
13 hours ago
Jak & Audacity

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3369 on: April 03, 2023, 06:58:31 AM »

Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee
« Reply #160 on: Yesterday at 17:42:31 »
Birchwoman
"New Dad' bluebird 3-29-23 2023 Nesting Season

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3370 on: April 03, 2023, 07:00:12 AM »

Reply #161 on: Yesterday at 17:43:09 »
Birchwoman

Bluebird hatchlings  for the 2023 Nesting Season !

3-25-23
Looks like we have 3 or 4 10 day old baby bluebirds. Their parents caught us off watch. We've been so use to no nesting activity. Just didn't pay attention.

Well, now we are.
And are excited and hopeful beyond words! Tearfully happy ...

This is new pair could be the off spring of CR-47 (Dad) and CR-44(Mom). Not sure what to call this new pair. Maybe 'New Dad2023' and 'New Mom 2023".

« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 07:15:27 AM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3371 on: April 03, 2023, 07:00:55 AM »

Reply #162 on: Yesterday at 17:44:28 »
 Birchwoman
2023 Nesting Season's hatchlings estimate age,  18 day old with pinfeathers.

4-1-23

What do we call you four? CR-48, CR-49, CR-50 and CR-51? Don't know yet.

#IstandwithEvan

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #3372 on: April 03, 2023, 07:09:23 AM »

Phyl, now that's a different look for the Flyway, so clear and serene... And sweet Audacity, #7 cuddled underneath, I am sure!  Jack and Audi are a beautiful couple! And here comes your new Bluebird family, oh, they are already here! How sweet! I am glad there are joyful things that help us live through the heartbreaking things...
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #3373 on: April 03, 2023, 07:14:23 AM »

Phyl, now that's a different look for the Flyway, so clear and serene... And sweet Audacity, #7 cuddled underneath, I am sure!  Jack and Audi are a beautiful couple! And here comes your new Bluebird family, oh, they are already here! How sweet! I am glad there are joyful things that help us live through the heartbreaking things...

Oh yes!
Thankful indeed for those oh so joyous moments and happenings.
I updated the  AM Flyway photo.

Bluebirds always make everything in Life better---hope my bluebird family eases the pain of DNR loss.

#IstandwithEvan

kbshcb

« Reply #3374 on: April 03, 2023, 07:53:55 AM »

A juvenile iguana.....

I'd love to see this color, rather than that color that starts with a W!

Morning, off for a first walk in quite a fews