Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 489327 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #4800 on: May 12, 2023, 01:48:06 PM »

BAZI   Dog banned from park  ;D ;D

LISA   Awwww how sweet catching a nose kiss

KAREN   I cheated and took an Aleve this AM ( only 2 weeks to go on the banned NSAIDS)  Takes the edge off my overdue discomfort.  ::) ::)
So far the 1.3" of rain has not materialized - maybe closer to 3 PM now.  So Tim and I went to the nursery and got the annuals for around my birdbath .  My SIL Barb will plant for me in the next day or two.
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #4801 on: May 12, 2023, 02:16:13 PM »

Lisa. When looking at a recent  photo of the babies I thought  the black one seemed to be the largest but with the black in the bed and the kitty puddle I decided that i could be wrong! 

karen, the one on the right (grey and white tabby looking) is the biggest...a boy at almost 15oz!
The lil back ones are so cute.  They have such big eyes!

LisaG1967

« Reply #4802 on: May 12, 2023, 02:18:10 PM »

tsk - I might have to cheat too.  I'm not allowed to take my Aleve, or my 800 mg Ibuprofen till after my tubes are put in.  The Aleve takes the Fibromyalgia edge off, and not taking one every day...I am miserable.

Puff

« Reply #4803 on: May 12, 2023, 02:32:25 PM »

Gee, I took the regulation park sign differently.
To me they do not welcome canine visitors if they smoke, or drink, or ride in on their skateboards.  LOL

P

LisaG1967

« Reply #4804 on: May 12, 2023, 02:48:06 PM »

Gee, I took the regulation park sign differently.
To me they do not welcome canine visitors if they smoke, or drink, or ride in on their skateboards.  LOL

P

;D ;D

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #4805 on: May 12, 2023, 03:46:41 PM »

LISA   Love how they all cuddle puddle together  :)   Don't think 1 Aleve would hurt?
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #4806 on: May 12, 2023, 03:49:47 PM »

LISA   Love how they all cuddle puddle together  :)   Don't think 1 Aleve would hurt?

tsk - I am thinking about taking one Aleve like every 3 days till surgery. 

LisaG1967

« Reply #4807 on: May 12, 2023, 06:03:42 PM »

Have a good night, Beakers! 

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #4808 on: May 12, 2023, 07:28:27 PM »

clynn  luv the 'rest yourmind, calm your heart', How's Kay's go this AM?  What a great article on SWFL's M15. Tks for sharing.
'MOMO'---cute. But I'll always miss the 'real' Momo. :-*

Hi Tsk We've had rain all day, too. Jim was gonna trim shrubs and mow , again.  Won't be able to do tomorrow and never on Sunday.
Hopefully, I'll get to Lowe's or Home D and pick out some flowering plants for the deck to attract some bees. Honey Bees that is.  The 'faeries' seem to
like the new feeder.

Yes! Pink, I miss you---we all miss you!  :-*

Lani  a little  R and R when you get back. And, thought you all would have a delishious menu.  ::)  LOL Hopin Aly find a nice place.

{{Tig}} another gal that  shouldn't over do the outdoor work.

Lisa luv the kitten photos,   Okay---why can't you take ibuprofen after your tubes re inserted?   What sort of interaction would that drug cause?

Puff I too understood that regulation sign differently

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #4809 on: May 12, 2023, 07:38:12 PM »

LISA  Best check on that cuz I had to stop any NSAID I think it was 2 weeks before surgery.

PHYL  Has not rained 1 drop here today. - Expected was 1.3" - well not in my backyard  :P

PUFF  Did you get rain?
Chicagoland

Phyl

« Reply #4810 on: May 12, 2023, 07:42:33 PM »

Lisa AM pastries and java look like the perfect 'get me up.'  Little ones are quick and scamper like crazy.  Luv kitten cuddle puddle.

Eagles Jim uses YouTube videos too! Most recent was on replacing the headlight on his Pontiac

Bazi did you take Zippo w/ you while in GA?

Clynn how was your time w/ munchkins?

Karen
yeah, the printer is working out

Lori nice sweets for the birthday gal.
Take care.

Sorry about the rain Tsk---are you gonna use the hose to hydrate the greenery?

Mediterranean take out---had my nails done not long ago. So didn't cook as not to scuff up.
Well, I 'think' I'm caught up. I typed fast , might be 'typos'.

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #4811 on: May 12, 2023, 07:47:01 PM »

Wishing everyone a 'Good  Evening' and SEDs .     

#IstandwithEvan

Puff

« Reply #4812 on: May 12, 2023, 08:05:28 PM »

LISA  Best check on that cuz I had to stop any NSAID I think it was 2 weeks before surgery.

PHYL  Has not rained 1 drop here today. - Expected was 1.3" - well not in my backyard  :P

PUFF  Did you get rain?

Yep - got rain, and I sit here waiting even now or it to stop so they can start the ballgame.
Anyway, it mostly rained all day; got nothing done outside.  Didn't even get rain gauge out.  Kept busy inside, always something you know.  Got the list for today - and now with a couple more things.  As I recall it's no more rain and a bit cooler for tomorrow?

P

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #4813 on: May 12, 2023, 10:05:14 PM »

LisaG - Forgot to answer your question earlier; yes, on M-day, my Mom & sis will come over for a bbq!   Another cute pic by Jeff!   An EKG is part of your pre-op?  If so, wishing you all the best. :)

Karen - So, it seems your coffee pot does work - correct?  If so, that is good! :)

Lori - Cute birthday post for Pink!

Tsk - Good that you took an Aleve.  No sense in being in more pain than necessary.  No rain today?

Hi Puff!

Phyl - Hope your weather cooperates and that Jim will be able to get back out in the yard! :)  Wow - youtube really helps everyone with all kinds of things!

Puff - I knew you would stay busy indoors if it rained all day! :)

Lani - I'm sure you had a busy day, so wishing you a nice evening filled with peace, and hopefully a little bottle of Prosecco and a snack/dinner! :)

Beakers have a good evening.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #4814 on: May 12, 2023, 10:23:15 PM »

bounce
Well... I went out to make repairs but it will have to wait until Fall or a really cool day. It turns out the heavy snow pushed my tall edging pieces over, but it also pushed dirt up against it. So I will need to dig the dirt out to free up the edging pieces so I can stand them up straight again. Other tasks have priority right now.
SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)