Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 685696 times)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #8640 on: Today at 12:07:15 AM »

Phyl, love this morning Caturday pics... I want the pumpkin holder cat decor. So cute! .. The Great Spotted Woodpecker is another pretty woodpecker I've never seen... beautiful Flyaway pic.

Clynn, sweet Caturday pics.... I had to find bandaids for Mike that doesn't pull the skin when taken off, or else it's another area that starts bleeding... oh dear God, I'm so thankful our adventurous Aly didn't do half of what those bad little babies did. I can understand the toddler in the high chair, but the rest... geez!  :o ... beautiful Iowa pic... sometime we would drive through Utah again... I think I've seen half of the cat horror movies.

Karen, great pic of M15.

SED Lisa, Puff, Kb, Tig, Baz

{{{Tsk and Tim }}}   🙏

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tim and Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tig, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles and Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk and Tim, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen and Piper, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Baz and family, Eagle and family, Tsk's DIL Amy, Puff, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For those lost, pets, and the survivors from Hurricane Helene, and their rescuers,  tHellgate Osprey Antali, Etta, Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #8641 on: Today at 01:07:23 AM »

Egads! I just lost my whole long post.   ::) :( :P :P :P

Sheese, ee-vennn.  8)

Happy Caturday Night, Beakers.  :-*

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #8642 on: Today at 06:18:18 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

baz, oh no, losing a good post that you have spent so much time on is maddening!  We all know how you feel. I wish there was an auto-save and that a post wouldn't disappear unless one actually deleted it! If you come to my house, the oak tree loses leaves all winter, so you would be here all winter long...  ;D ;D

Lani, I think my Mom is like Mike, I will look for those bandaids and get some for her! Yes, those toddlers must be in their terrible twos! Utah has so many beautiful and unique places to see!

Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, Utah

Phyl, what a peaceful and serene sunset at the Flyway...  Love the New Yorker cover, I think those are the kids in the FB video I posted! Scary bad! And there is sweet Bob. MC pot pies are wonderful, Ed really likes them! I do to but the calories and fat grams make it a very special treat!

tsk, I don't usually watch that type of show, The Ugliest Houses, but Retta is so funny! I watch it just to watch her and see some very ugly houses.  ::)  There are many people in this country that live in ways we could not even imagine. Like Hoarders...  I haven't seen that view of the Upper Iowa River, it would be worth the drive to see it with the trees in color, I think I will put that on our list for next Fall! Tim gets to come home today? That overnight stay ended up being a week! Constant prayers for all good outcomes!

Lisa, that looks like Bandit in your morning picture! 

Vincent Callebaut’s Stunning Sustainable Twisting Taipei Tower Nearly Complete    https://newatlas.com/architecture/tao-zhu-yin-yuan-vincent-callebaut/

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Puff

« Reply #8643 on: Today at 06:31:14 AM »

Now that's an architect with a great skill and imagination!

P

LisaG1967

« Reply #8644 on: Today at 06:35:02 AM »

Good Morning Beakers....Happy Sunday!

Lani - LOVE your good night pumpkin!  How is Aly doing?

Phyl - MC's Cheesy chicken & bacon pot pie sounded good.  How was it?  Pretty pic from Flyway. 

tsk - Glad that they have a plan for Tim.   :-*

karen - Love the pic of M15 inspecting the crib rails.   ;D

baz - Sorry about your post, but love the Fall pic!

Puff - Morning  :)

clynn - I thought it did too! 

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8645 on: Today at 07:13:38 AM »

KAREN   Beautiful close-up of M15

LANI  Mentioning Aly makes me wonder how the new adventure is going for Shannon?

BAZI    Dang I hate when that happens.  You left us with a beautiful fall scene tho  ;D

CLYNN  I just love fall and all the color that dying flora have in them before their last breath.  I'll join anyone who wants to tour Utah. ;D
Twisting Towers makes me dizzy just looking at it.
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #8646 on: Today at 07:14:46 AM »

Sydney Sea Eagles - News from the nest: Se34 Fledge October 27: 34 slept on front rail of nest overnight – were the parents nearby? Early morning swoopers were about and swooping 34 as it moved a little about the nest branches. 34 moved up higher, then back to the nest again. A currawong came close and clipped 34. The eaglet flew off then strongly -  flying out and up. So SE34 fledged today around 10am at 81 days from hatching. Then out of sight. Ground crew reported adults down on the river and SE33 possibly out of sight in the mangroves.
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #8648 on: Today at 07:40:39 AM »

Happy Sunday Everyone !

Currently: 49F mostly sunny , High  72F sunny,  with  Low 49F

Hope everyone had a pleasant evening and some SEDs.
Praying for  Sauces cam, SWFL and  Ft. Myers nests  .

Pretty Autumn scenes this AM.

{{{Tsk & Tim}}}

Bazi  We all know the pain of loosing a post...sometimes a tremendous amount of work goes into our posts. :'(

Lani  what a frightful  Jack O' Lantern last night.

CLynnTks for Sydney Sea Eagles update & Congrats to SE34 on fledging; Gosh! That twisting tower. MC pot pies are 'rich' and I usually
keep them for when I don't much time to do a full meal. I wish Jim would BBQ that tenderloin today. LOL

Lisa Jim picked those out-I don't like as too much cheese. But, all the other MC pot pies are great.

Prayers for:  Victims of natural  and Man-made disasters and those who rescue them;. Especially for Sauces nest.The Fallen of Abbey Gate, Vietnam, Korean Conflict, WWI and II; Police and First Responders.  Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people.   'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . As always, Beakers, Cheerios and RRP and families.🙏 s

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #8649 on: Today at 09:32:20 AM »

some bounce
I did not bandage this occurrence... just was careful and alternated between applying an aloe gel and vitamin e skin cream. If it is a bad one, I use gauze and paper tape.

On the road again 🎵 ...
TTFN
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

karengramke

« Reply #8650 on: Today at 11:28:17 AM »

;D. Good Morning!  Hot and humid today!  From swfl to the mountains around Asheville, you would never know there was a storm!   Unless you were on the ground!   Thanks to swfl for the picture of M15and F 23.   Have a good day!

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #8651 on: Today at 12:24:34 PM »

Sunday Blessings Beakers!
Morning Eagles4, Lisa, Ezee, Eburg, Weasel, Jilltosa, Kb, Tsk, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, BL, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

{{{Baz}}} sorry  :-*

Clynn, another beautiful area to visit in Utah... that is a stunning tower. I would love to see that in person. The currawongs are such a bother to the Sea Eagle and their eaglets. I pray both eaglets are safe and parents able to feed them. I know the rangers will keep an eye on them.

Puff, I agree about the architect. Just an amazing mind, talent, and the building contractor too.

Lisa, Aly is busy and fine. She just started out on her own two weeks ago. She has 17 clients. She would like to find a small office space, but apartment rent just went up. So, she'll have zoom meetings with her clients or meet them at the parks or trail walks areas... she's very excited about this new adventure. Seems like both girls decided to make big changes in their lives.  :)

Tsk, Shannon just completed and passed the home inspection. She just has a couple of things she will need to do. Moving out date is November 12th. We have no idea where she plans to move on that day.

Karen, beautiful pic of SWFL  :-*

Hi Tig, Kb,

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #8652 on: Today at 12:53:02 PM »

We just saw a BE lunching on venison along the highway. Tasty bites. 😊
Hopefully will make Duluth in time to see a 1000 footer arrive.
BBL
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8653 on: Today at 05:54:31 PM »

CLYNN   Rough way to leave a nest but it seemed to be OK in Sidney

PHYL   I love fall walks in the woods  :D

TIG  Did I miss something?  What did you do?  Have a nice time away  :)

LANI   ;D ;D ;D ;D   WOW  Aly starting up her own business - Good for her.   Shannon has some time to find a place before Nov 12.  Glad she passed inspection.
Chicagoland