Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 599661 times)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #8175 on: Today at 11:50:28 AM »

Happy Caturday Beakers!
Morning Eagles4, Lisa, Ezee, Eburg, Weasel, Jilltosa, Kb, Tsk, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, BL, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

Puff, It's the Semi-Finals in the Fat Bear Contestants, winners announced on Monday, then on to Finals Tuesday.

Oldguy, thanks for posting an update from Pat Conley. I'm glad to see his home was high enough and made it through the storm. The last video of Ruby and her cubs was posted 12 days ago, and they were heading uphill. I pray they continued their trek high up in the mountains... thanks for links.

Clynn, love Caturday pics... beautiful drive to Sun Tunnel in Glacier National Park, Montana... oh my, that waterline at the Biltmore  :(

Tsk, Thanks for bear video link.

SWFL Eagles ~ M15's 1st Bonding Attempt! Cool M & F23 Stick Grabs On The Fly! Great Teamwork 10.4.24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZSD4ws5hX0

SWFL Eagles ~ An Osprey Catches & Eats A Fish On The Attic! 🐟 Great Closeups! 10.4.24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4F4iEE9cWI

AEF NEFL Eagles 💗 Welcome Home Beau 💗 Gone 15 Days But Returns Scuffed Up But Okay! 10.2.24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIt3jvk1nec

AEF NEFL Eagles ~ Gabby & Beau Morning & Evening Visits To Nest! Branch Snaps Under Beau! 10.3.24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm4JljtlCU0

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #8176 on: Today at 12:03:50 PM »

bounce

waterling the trees... made a batch of cream cheese/mango crescent roll ups (will see how they taste later)
going to try making a version of a ramen bowl for supper... chicken broth, garlic, onion, spices, pulled chicken, ramen noodles, other veggies, hard boiled egg... just no chopsticks. I can use them, but, no need to at home. LOL.

prayers and hugs continue...
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8177 on: Today at 12:54:12 PM »

PUFF  Nice catch at SW FL

LANI   Cute AM gif  ;D  Thanks for the links on our favorite winter nests  ;) ;)

This AM made applesauce after a trip to the Farmer's Market.  Smells good in here.  Then a batch of Trader Joe's " Everything but the kitchen sink cookies".  I make them a little smaller than described so Tim can have one after dinner and not feel bad.  Then made up 6 servings of grits for Tim if he wants them for breakfast.  That finished up the box and from now will be easier - portion wise to use the individual packages.

Now for lunch and a rest.

Gorgeous day here.
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #8178 on: Today at 12:54:39 PM »

bounce

waterling the trees... made a batch of cream cheese/mango crescent roll ups (will see how they taste later)
going to try making a version of a ramen bowl for supper... chicken broth, garlic, onion, spices, pulled chicken, ramen noodles, other veggies, hard boiled egg... just no chopsticks. I can use them, but, no need to at home. LOL.

prayers and hugs continue...

I hear ya on the watering...so dry. I'm not watering my mature deciduous trees, but am watering my 16 arborvitae....one row today of 9. I have the hose down on the ground with a slow water between each one with the timer set at 15 minutes...this will take me awhile. I'll do the other row tomorrow.
Resting now with this task after spending a few hours before watering annuals, some perennials, and windex spraying the outside of my windows.

Much still to do, but each day getting stuff done feels accomplished.

Puff

« Reply #8179 on: Today at 01:23:30 PM »

tsk I'd say we're having the same exact weather down south by me today - unusual.  Beautiful, warm, breeze, puffy clouds.

BTW just got back in - and just passed some of my hanging begonias.  I can't bring myself to pull out the bulbs.  They are blooming and have big lovely leaves.  Looking too good to touch them.  Not the same for everything.  Ate my last cucumber for lunch.  Decorative grasses at the front walkway have turned to yellow/gold/orange with fluffy white tassles being blown in the breeze.  Nice day all around. 

P