Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 603546 times)

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #4515 on: May 16, 2024, 03:48:15 PM »

Happy Birthday Maxie!! Destini says hi to Maxie & Rascal!

This mint chocolate cake is made up of 3 layers of perfectly moist chocolate cake filled and frosted with a sweet, refreshing mint buttercream dappled with chopped chocolate!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2024, 04:20:35 PM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #4516 on: May 16, 2024, 04:01:21 PM »

(((Lisa))), you and your family are in my prayers. Even though I never met her, I know from your wonderful stories about your Mama that she was such a very special and loved person. I send you my deepest sympathy with sincere wishes for peace and comfort at this time.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #4517 on: May 16, 2024, 04:05:22 PM »

PHYL   Yes, the exhibit was very interesting.  Only sad part was on three of the cases of information the lighting wasn't working so you couldn't read it.  No bathrooms in the building either so Tim had to walk out in the mall and make a few turns  LOLOL  In Chicago they combined with it the Sinking of the Eastman in the Chicago river - Called it the Chicago Titanic.  Of course we sauntered over to the Cheesecake Factory for some nourishment.  ;) ;)

(((LANI)))

KB   X page "did not exist when I tried to open it  Making a list and checking it twice for you in May.  My busy months for docs are June and July...  LOLOL  No room in your flower bed.  Good one
Chicagoland

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #4518 on: May 16, 2024, 04:44:25 PM »

Dear Maxie...

...from Maggie and Phyl courtesy the "Parrot Club".
That beakwatering  mint cake from Lori /Destini  smells  so delicious .

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #4519 on: May 16, 2024, 04:58:37 PM »

TSK- no restrooms ?!  ??? A well deserved treat at Cheesecake, I say.  I checked out the Twitter post ---opened and 'twas cute.  The awesome hearing of dogs and cats  ;)

(((LANI)))- hope the repairman got your washer working right. Get better soon.

BAZ-lovely 'card' for Lisa---wonder how she and Bradley are doing?

« Last Edit: May 16, 2024, 10:47:26 PM by Phyl »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

karengramke

« Reply #4520 on: May 16, 2024, 05:41:23 PM »

Oh, Maxi(ne), we do miss your daddy!  The cake looks very good!   As usual , I had a piece!  Happy Birthday!

kbshcb

« Reply #4521 on: May 16, 2024, 05:52:05 PM »

PHYL   Yes, the exhibit was very interesting.  Only sad part was on three of the cases of information the lighting wasn't working so you couldn't read it.  No bathrooms in the building either so Tim had to walk out in the mall and make a few turns  LOLOL  In Chicago they combined with it the Sinking of the Eastman in the Chicago river - Called it the Chicago Titanic.  Of course we sauntered over to the Cheesecake Factory for some nourishment.  ;) ;)

(((LANI)))

KB   X page "did not exist when I tried to open it  Making a list and checking it twice for you in May.  My busy months for docs are June and July...  LOLOL  No room in your flower bed.  Good one

tsk - that's too bad. It was an adorable husky laying on a woman who was very pregnant. You know how dogs tilt their heads/ears when they hear something/sense something. The husky was very intent on the baby in Mommie's tummy. too cute.

BrokenLug

« Reply #4522 on: May 16, 2024, 06:38:14 PM »

LisaG I just don't have any words for such a sudden loss as this .
It's easy to say but hard to do, but you and Bradley must also take care of yourselves in this very difficult time.

All here in the Beaker have you, your family and all in 'Mama's' orbit that she touched in our prayers.

Irma will solve her next big mystery in heaven and in peace.   :-*

U. S. A.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #4523 on: May 16, 2024, 06:42:49 PM »

KB   I tried to find it on Youtube but instead found several more huskies with pregnant moms  LOLOL

We had two quick downpours this afternoon  0.8" of rain.  So good for all our new plantings.

LISA   Hope you managed to get through the day today.   :-* :-*

BL   You found pics of Irma?? or did Lisa send them...
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #4524 on: May 16, 2024, 07:11:21 PM »

BL, I found a wonderful picture of Lisa's Mama that she posted on FB yesterday:

It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of our  beloved Mama  - Irma Martin. Irma passed away peacefully today. Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers.

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

kbshcb

« Reply #4525 on: May 16, 2024, 07:36:19 PM »

Thanks for the pics of Irma, BL and Clynn.

Boy she looks just like Lisa!

Puff

« Reply #4526 on: May 16, 2024, 07:41:17 PM »

Beautiful pic of Mama, Lisa  You resemble her a lot, especially the eyes.  HUGS

P

BrokenLug

« Reply #4527 on: May 16, 2024, 07:52:55 PM »

Now I want to join the The Adventuresses’ Club and be a fly on the wall on that eve in this place at that time.

I spent a week one night there.

Adventuresses' Club of the Americas.

It is with profound sadness that we share with you the passing of Irma Martin. As this year's Chair of the Con Committee, she was a diligent lobbyist and passionate champion for New Orleans; Whether you knew her from attending previous Miss Fisher Cons, ACotA Slack rewatches, or any of the various social media platforms, you knew her to be kind, charming, curious, and up for anything.

She truly embodied the spirit of an Adventuress and we will miss her deeply.

We will be celebrating her in true NoLa fashion at the Con in a way we feel she would have appreciated.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2024, 08:36:48 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Puff

« Reply #4528 on: May 16, 2024, 08:24:51 PM »

tsk  Well outside yesterday, gauge showed 1 1/4 inch for Tuesday nt, Wednesday am.  Had to wait until things dried up a bit.  But I did have some rest time for a bit today.  Just now went out for mail - looks like some real rain again tonight.  Everything is so muddy.

P

karengramke

« Reply #4529 on: May 16, 2024, 08:52:47 PM »

I just heard from Lisa.  She and Bradley are  in
Savannah where they will spend the night,  then home tomorrow.  She said she Will  contact  the beak as soon as she can!   Bradley Was anxious to see Sydney!
Sweet eagle dreams, beakers

Nice words from Ms, Fisher Bl! Thanks for posting!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2024, 10:19:00 PM by karengramke »