Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 602112 times)

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #4170 on: May 06, 2024, 09:02:19 AM »

Happy Bird Day Clynn!
I'm off to buy flowers this morning...

BBL
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #4171 on: May 06, 2024, 09:06:14 AM »

CLYNN   Barb gives me a gift certificate to our favorite nursery for my taking care of their house for the 5 months they are gone.  ;) ;)
Thanks for the news about Iris's egg  ;D   Really enjoyed the osprey program.  Loyal to nest and not mate...   LOLOL  View is great   ;D
Birthday plans???

Off to a girls lunch.  BBL
Chicagoland

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #4172 on: May 06, 2024, 09:52:58 AM »

CLynn...

Sending loads of good wishes for a wonderful celebration, good health and happiness.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

LisaG1967

« Reply #4173 on: May 06, 2024, 09:58:06 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

baz - Love that saying, My favorite weather is bird chirping weather.  Awww, Zippo want to kiss, kiss...so sweet.

kb - Very cool about the giraffe getting a neck adjustment.  Have seen animals get acupuncture to help them. 

Phyl - Thanks  :)  Thanks for links.

Lani - Iris  :-*

tsk - I want to buy my plants next week, too.  They usually have the Vinca's put out after Mother's Day.

clynn - LOL, the Hellgate pic!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, clynn!!

« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 11:29:48 AM by LisaG1967 »

Phyl

« Reply #4174 on: May 06, 2024, 10:08:52 AM »

These 5 secret societies changed the world—from behind closed doors

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/history/history-magazine/article/influencing-history-one-secret-handshake-at-a-time

Oooops!
I forgot about the an alternate link for Nat Geo Premium.  Thanks for reminder CLynn.  ;)

Here it is...https://www.history.com/news/secret-societies-freemasons-knights-templar

Sauces bald eagle cam

kbshcb

« Reply #4175 on: May 06, 2024, 10:16:16 AM »

Male great egret in Minnesota. Credit is given to photographer in photo.

Boy, the lilacs around here are just starting to smell wonderful!..home from a walk with Ollie man. Saw another loose dog up ahead, but this time was able to turn around and walk home a different way without seeing it again. Whew.

Sis on her way to stop in before her hopefully last eye exam. She got a special kind of cataract surgery in both eyes where she won't need bifocals. Forgot the name of the type of surgery. They have been using UV light in her post op appointments to make fine adjustments and then they seal it up. Mucho bucks over what Medicare would have paid...After she explained the surgery and she was awake for 9 minutes for each eye, I said nope, nada, not for me even though I'm Medicare approved. After all, they put dogs to sleep for their cataract surgery....LOL

Have a Happy Bird Day, Clynn.

Later.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #4176 on: May 06, 2024, 10:18:32 AM »

Happy birthday Clynn! May your inner child be full of joy and ready for another year of adventure!  ;D :-*

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

« Reply #4177 on: May 06, 2024, 10:20:57 AM »

Back growing up in Kaiser Steel Mine at Eagle Mountain, CA. We lived on Cottonwood Drive and at our house we had so many cottonwood trees,  the 'company' planted...Dad & Mom hated them...esp. in spring and fall. Dad'd trim them with a hand saw and let 'the boys'  Larry/Dan build a fort. It lasted 'till it began to come loose...then...'Good Bye'.
It was fun!
 I need to call Jim while he's on meal break and see how my fella's doing.

CLYNN-  :o that's a nice 'haul' for birthday. The Kids have a party planned for you?
  You and TSK will be in gardener's heaven.  Thanks for update on Iris and NG.
 I don't have rabbits anymore---don't know what happened to them. Jim sees them here---frequently though.  They use to visit the deck steps and eat the wild strawberries
---berries still here though.
Don't have voles or chipmunks any more either. Thanks to that     )&^%$#!_     big yellow/black Jacquard patterned snake.
 I use 'Repels All'    to keep my squirrels in check.

TSK- 'girls' lunch out. Sounds like some fun going on.  ;)  Which restaurant for today's repast?

LISA- I was looking for the white/ pink centered Vinca yesterday.  Again I forgot  these aren't set out 'till Mother's Day.  Thanks

LANI- sweet BD greeting for CLynn.

Well, best get busy. 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 10:50:06 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

oldguy

« Reply #4178 on: May 06, 2024, 10:21:52 AM »

Happy Birthday Clynn

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #4179 on: May 06, 2024, 11:14:03 AM »

Sloth Nursery - four babies playing  :-*

Good morning Beakers!
Morning Ezee, Eburg, Weasel, Jilltosa, Kb, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Eagles, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, BL, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

Kb, beautiful Egret..... enjoy your visit with your sis.

Hi Lisa, Eagles, Oldguy, Karen  :)

Tsk, great gift from SIL! .... we'll stream the Osprey doc tonight.... have a great lunch with the girls!

Clynn, what a great gift from you mom! You'll have fun at the greenhouse! I'll buy my plants next weekend after Mike returns from a couple of trips. And we'll go together.... oh my NG on top of Iris at the owl pole.  ::) .... I'm so happy for Iris! A mate, eggs to brood, a new year for her. I pray for a successful season.  :-* ... I'm looking forward to hearing what fun events your family has planned for you today!  ;D

Phyl, there goes the Cottonwood seeds. When we lived in Kansas, they would fill our pool, AC, it was always a mess.... interesting science links.... I can't access NG link, but I assume Freemason, Knights Templar.. Mike's great grandfather was a Freemason, and granddad a Mason.... sending good wishes to Jim for an easy first day back at work.... I use "Repel All" too, and it works with the squirrels and rabbits.

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

kbshcb

« Reply #4180 on: May 06, 2024, 12:47:37 PM »

Happy Bird Day Clynn!
I'm off to buy flowers this morning...

BBL

Smart girl!, getting ahead of Mother's Day buying....I have to go afterwards. Show us what you get.

But, sis brought me an early MD and birthday gift!.....color for the back deck.

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #4181 on: May 06, 2024, 01:48:07 PM »

Wishing you a Beautiful day Clynn - Enjoy!!

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #4182 on: May 06, 2024, 01:59:56 PM »

tsk, Ed is going to take me to the big greenhouse today! And we are having Applebee's for my birthday dinner!  Thank you for the birthday wishes! Have fun at your girl's lunch!

E4E, thank you for the birthday card!

tig, thanks for the Birdday wish!  I will be buying flowers today too!

Lani, thank you for the happy birthday, love the photo! Looks like the Sloth nursery is full of little ones!

Hellgate - NG is brooding the egg! Iris is taking a break!

kb, and also thank you for the Birdday greeting! Beautiful egret!

Lisa, thank you for the birthday flowers! Your words to baz reminded me, Ed called me out to the deck yesterday afternoon, we have wrens in one of the little birdhouses and they were singing away! Love their song!

Phyl, thank you for the Happy Birthday kitty! We are eating at Applebee's tonight for my birthday!

oldguy, thanks for the Hippie birthday card!

Scenic Highway 12, Utah - beautiful, United States

« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 03:41:20 PM by clynndunn »
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #4183 on: May 06, 2024, 03:22:23 PM »

BAZI    I don't think I was confused.  I knew it was BL's.    Nice catch on the osprey.  Love how they carry as well  - parallel grab   ;D

TSK, LOL, glad you weren't confused... it just was the way you were telling me how pretty that marina was that made me wonder if you thought it was a marina near me. I was the confused one, obviously!  ;) ;D ;D
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Phyl

« Reply #4184 on: May 06, 2024, 03:48:55 PM »

These 5 secret societies changed the world—from behind closed doors

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/history/history-magazine/article/influencing-history-one-secret-handshake-at-a-time

Oooops!
I forgot about the an alternate link for Nat Geo Premium.  Thanks for reminder CLynn.  ;)

Here it is...https://www.history.com/news/secret-societies-freemasons-knights-templar

Lani- guess you missed my repost

Sauces bald eagle cam