Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 315835 times)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #1860 on: February 25, 2024, 11:10:21 AM »

Getting stronger every day  :-*

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

karengramke

« Reply #1861 on: February 25, 2024, 11:22:19 AM »

Happy Birthday Pip! enjoy the Lucious Treats posted my Lori!  They are so good, you cannot eat just one!
Cold weather with no snow is a great time to work puzzles  like tsk, clean house hike. Explore museums, take a road trip and relax!  Take some classes.  Nice to not have work to do!   Sunny cool day here today.
Tsk, have bot looked but wonder how Marquette is doing this year.  Long ago they had good basketball teams and were pretty competitive.
Eagles sorry your mother was under the weather and hope she is better!
Mike rested up ?
Vertigo is being treated well.  Patient is not compliant!  Harder to keep the crystals in place with older folks!   I was in great shape when I left the office.
Old Guy, how were tge cards last night?  Thank to you and t40 for fun posts!

Lani, worrisome about the mama albie!  Good Daddy reminds me of M15!   Cute little sloths!   Thanks for keeping us current.
 Enjoy the rest of the day!

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1862 on: February 25, 2024, 11:53:35 AM »

Happy Birthday, Pip !

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#Istandwith Evan

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #1863 on: February 25, 2024, 12:04:01 PM »

Happy Birthday Pip!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

kbshcb

« Reply #1864 on: February 25, 2024, 12:14:33 PM »

Happy Bird Day Pip - I assume you two are having a blast!

Chris' friend and girlfriend are gone. Meaning, work is done.....Whew. Other than refilling the book case and the tv console...tons and tons of that stuff left. But, I'm done for today and will refill, restuff  another day.

Lani - So heartbreaking about Mom albie. Do you happen to know if they have returned in the past after a week gone?...I know the rangers and Dad will have it under control. Just curious.

It's 50 degrees here today. Warmer tomorrow, but snow on Tuesday night. We shall see as they say.

It's so much more pleasant with the seating arrangement in my living room frankly. Am enjoying it except for I won't be able to see Mr. Tower unless I get up off the couch and look....Oh well, I've been documenting them for over 10 years now.

LisaG1967

« Reply #1865 on: February 25, 2024, 12:25:20 PM »

Howdy Beakers  :D

T40 - Many thanks for the videos!

tsk - Good term...low energy days.  I have to agree, I like my fish hot, and crispy too.  Jeff would be like Tim....bring it home to eat.

Phyl - Thanks on AM kitty. Love your sunny side up eggs on asparagus spears.

oldguy - Good to see you, and thanks for catching us up with the videos. Hope the cards were good to you.  :D

clynn - Thanks for the link to: 10 U.S. National Parks You Need To Explore Before You Die

kb - I wish I could get motivated like you.  I have alot to declutter in here, and say...one day I am going to do it.   ;D

tsk - I see our temps have changed.  They said, we would have a couple days in the 60's, but not looking like that now.  We are at 39° right now.

Lani - Thanks for the Royal and TRR update/pics.

Puff, tig, karen - Afternoon  :D

Happy Birthday, Pip!

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #1866 on: February 25, 2024, 01:33:29 PM »

bounce

KB - how is Ollieman dealing with the change?!?

Nice game for Caitlin today, Iowa
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 01:59:58 PM by camperstig »
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

kbshcb

« Reply #1867 on: February 25, 2024, 01:36:50 PM »

bounce

KB - how is Ollieman dealing with the change?!?

Good question tig.....well, we put him in his kennel for the big move for his and our safety.

What's new for him is he won't be able to sit in my big bay window..he's comfortable now on my couch on the opposite side of the room. Therefore, he won't bark at any ol thing while we are watching tv..

He's been licking my face as I was a titch sweaty. So, he's mostly concerned about his momma.

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #1868 on: February 25, 2024, 02:07:26 PM »

Happy Birthday Pip!

Puff

« Reply #1869 on: February 25, 2024, 02:25:39 PM »

DUH!  A brick just hit me. . .BL  &  PIP your birthdays are a day apart?  Convenient arrangement.  Gentleman that he is BL is older???  LOL  That deserves a double  HAPPY HAPPY  to yous.

P

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1870 on: February 25, 2024, 02:44:09 PM »

KAREN   I just checked and the Golden Eagles ( Warriors when I was there!)  are  20 and 6 and play Xavier 13- 13 this afternoon.  Don't  know the channel.

Great cards for Pip today  Hope they check in when back from vacay!

KB  Good after all that rearranging, that you like the new set up.  Chris like it too?   Aaah  was Ollie a reason for the change- the barking?

LISA    59 degrees here right now  :o 8)
Chicagoland

Puff

« Reply #1871 on: February 25, 2024, 03:01:35 PM »

63 down my way tsk

P

kbshcb

« Reply #1872 on: February 25, 2024, 03:15:52 PM »

tsk - no Ollie was not the reason....in fact, we waited a long time considering he likes to sit in the window. More that the tv will be hung on the other wall Wednesday by Best Buy with a new sound bar and the light will be better for the tv. In other words, tv viewing is better.

Chris was the incentive for doing all this, so yes he's happy.

Other benefits as well. Like the room looks better when you walk in my front door etc.

FYI at first we had the furniture like I moved it to now, but changed it to the other side cause the air return was under the couch and moving it to the other side seemed to warm it up.

Benefits/downsides to all, LOL  Not to mention it's good to make changes once in awhile.

My mom used to change the furniture around way more than I have....Change in this case is good, for now at least!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 03:17:41 PM by kbshcb »

LisaG1967

« Reply #1873 on: February 25, 2024, 04:48:31 PM »

kb - Glad that you are liking your new arrangement, and Chris, too. 

tsk and Puff - Nice temps!

E4E - Cute cake for Pip.

Have a good night, everyone!

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #1874 on: February 25, 2024, 04:52:27 PM »

BAZI   I think I saw you waving   :o :o    Had to close my eyes for a bit there in the last few minutes.  Nice win.  Ahead the whole game.   Enjoy your hiking tomorrow .  :)

Now let's see what Kansas can do  :D

TSK, LOL, I wasn't at yesterday's game! Yesterday, UNC played at Virginia - as in Virginia! LOL! So you didn't see me wave yesterday!  ;) :D  UNC likes to keep their fans on their toes.  ::)  Yikes! But it was a win, so - Yay!  :D I will be driving to my sister's town tomorrow (Monday) in NC - then we will head to the game in Chapel Hill that starts Monday night at 7pm, eastern... So no hiking on my agenda for tomorrow... just highway driving to my sister's, and then to Chapel Hill, and then the game. Yay!! Go Heels!   ;) :D
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center