Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1009336 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #3150 on: March 28, 2023, 06:29:10 AM »

Hello  Everyone  and...

Today mostly sunny and 61F . And tonight  34F and clear skies.

When Jim gets home, he'll finish mowing what he didn't accomplish on Friday.
Been saving up some purchases from Amazon and eBay. So I get to go on a digital shopping 'spree'.

Lisa   Hope you're feeling better and  all is well with everyone. Any Misty false alarms?  I have to say as a woman who's never held new born life or carried  life to term . I am excited beyond words! I can hardly wait for photos and a video.   Honestly---I  wish , I was your neighbor down the street and the phone would ring and Jeff would say, "Phyllis get your buns down here!' I'd drop everything. LOL

Lani last night's pooch is too cute and LOL  Wonderful what Ryan Hall's Y'all squad  is doing this for Miss.

Thanks for reminder Eagles on your mom's appt. Good progress on the Delorean. Star doing 'okay'?

{{Puff, Tig and Lori}} hope you gals are recovering more each day

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #3151 on: March 28, 2023, 06:32:18 AM »

Mississippi River Flyway Cam
Mar 28, 2023 6:31 AM
Camera Time: Mar 28, 2023 6:30 AM CDT

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #3152 on: March 28, 2023, 06:36:40 AM »

Sauces Bald Eagles - Channel Islands
Mar 28, 2023 6:32 AM
Camera Time: Mar 28, 2023 4:32 AM PDT
Birchwoman

Audacity sleeping to the music of crickets

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #3153 on: March 28, 2023, 06:37:30 AM »

Sauces Bald Eagles - Channel Islands
From Chat:

Wiggles
4 hours ago
Audacity & Seven

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #3154 on: March 28, 2023, 06:48:50 AM »

Fairbanks Aurora Camera
Mar 28, 2023 6:39 AM
Camera Time: Mar 28, 2023 3:39 AM AKDT
Birchwoman

Mar 28, 2023 6:44 AM
Camera Time: Mar 28, 2023 3:44 AM AKDT
Birchwoman

Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3155 on: March 28, 2023, 06:59:16 AM »

GOOD MORNING BEAKERS

31 and heading to high 40s - Mostly cloudy today.

KB   Thanks for the pic.  Certainly looking much better   ;)

CLYNN   Thanks a bunch for the link.  I will talk with Tim about it.  Oh so happy that Mason's cat survived the F4 tornado.  Poor guy.  :'(

PHYL   Some bears are just more orderly!!  ;D ;D

EAGLES  Waiting for the doc appt is such agony.  Pray she can get some help.

LANI   Those are the stories  " Y'all squad"  that renew faith in this country.  Would love a news channel that devoted a couple hours to those stories every day.
Chicagoland

Phyl

« Reply #3156 on: March 28, 2023, 07:09:16 AM »

Aryana Hummingbird
Laguna Niguel, California
Mar28, 2023   6:50AM

Looks like Aryana is looking for a new spot for her new nest

From Chat:

aryanahummingbird Mod dmk25a
18 hours ago

With deep sadness, Team Aryana shares this video of a California Scrub Jay stealing the eggs in Aryana's third clutch.We are heartbroken, and know you are, too. Witnessing tragedies like this is the price we pay for the privilege of first row seats in nature's classroom. 💔 There is plenty of time left in this mating season, and Aryana's raised many successful babies in this spot, so we believe she will build a new nest and incubate another brood.

Video: the moment a California Scrubjay stole Aryana's 3rd clutch
https://youtu.be/z7Gatvr_6fk

Maia_Wild
a day ago edited

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #3157 on: March 28, 2023, 07:14:37 AM »

Hi Tsk  nice Easter gif this AM, your temps are getting warmer  dispite the cloudiness :)

Clynn as always I end up going back to catch things I may have missed reading;  very relieved that Mason's cat survived that F4 tornado.
Everyone bedraggled lookiing, esp. his kitty. Still so much loss on all levels.

Sauces bald eagle cam

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #3158 on: March 28, 2023, 07:24:15 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

27 now, high 50 today.  41 tomorrow, 66 on Thursday!

Phyl, Audi & 7, a good beginning to every morning until that little one hatches! Getting lighter on the Flyway, beautiful! Cute morning greeting! Love the bear and the traffic cone, so conscientious! Interesting on all the auroras!  Awww, just read about Aryanna's eggs. Dang!

tsk, Lulu will also love watching the birds at the window! I would vote for that news channel too!

Lani, I have had a couple of cats that had kittens, the last one was maybe 1980. Sugar Baby had 3 kittens, I held each one of them. So tiny and helpless, their tiny cries as they blindly search for Mama's warm body and milk... I didn't get her fixed in time, she was pretty young. One before that, we were moving from Missouri to Illinois, Tennille (the Dad was Captain) had 3 kittens on  the passenger floor of the car while driving. My first husband was driving the U-Haul in front of me. No cell phones, had to wait for gas stop to tell him! But the best part is when they are 3+ weeks old and start playing with each other, such fun to watch!

Love Meow Meow - Welcoming Three Tiny White Tiger Cubs in Delhi Zoo

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LisaG1967

« Reply #3159 on: March 28, 2023, 07:47:35 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Phyl - Great pics from the cams this morning. Feeling alot better this morning, and I think the coughing may have stopped.  You all in the Beak will be the first to know when she has the kittens!  Jeff came in the kitchen last night, and says....Bandit is in the birthing box!   ::) ;D  I am like what, does he think he is giving birth!

Lani - I have never had a pregnant animal in my life, so I do not know what to expect, and am very nervous!  I slept in the room with Misty last night, and hardly got any sleep.  She was up and down, drinking water, eating, in the litter box, laying on the floor.  I couldn't sleep cause all I kept thinking was, please do not go under this bed!

E4E - Thank you!  :D  Prayers for your Mama!

clynn - Love that birdfeeder!  Awww, so glad that Mason was reunited with his cat after the tornado. 

tsk - Pretty morning greeting.

clynn - Love that coffee greeting!  Aww, so you had kitties before.  Hold my hand, when its time for Misty!  ;D

kbshcb

« Reply #3160 on: March 28, 2023, 08:16:03 AM »

Wow, look at this subsaharan African fish eagle!

Morning all....

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3161 on: March 28, 2023, 08:23:37 AM »

PHYL  Bummer on that scrub jay taking the hummer eggs.

CLYNN   Oh my, a litter on the floor of the car LOL  You've had a lot of experience with new kitties. ;D  Great about the white tiger cubs  ;D  I"m at the getting rid of stuff stage  ::) ::)

LISA   LOL  that's what I would pray for too - "don't go under the bed"

KB  Someone  in the right place at the right time to catch that proud beautiful African fish eagle  :o
Chicagoland

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #3162 on: March 28, 2023, 08:52:42 AM »

Lani - I clicked on the link you posted for Oldguy and that's great news about all the supplies that is being taken over to Rolling Fork, MS!!

Phyl - Like your cute morning gif!  Have fun doing some 'on line' shopping! ;D  Thank you for all the wonderful cam pics!  Oh no, Aryana hummer eggs  :o :(

Clynn - What a rough way to be moving from one state to another back in 1980 when there were no cell phones - that is quite the story of the kittens being born while you were driving!!    Love the pic of the baby white tiger cubs and their mama! :)

LisaG - Glad you are feeling a lot better this morning!  :)

Kb - Fantastic picture of the Subsaharan African fish eagle - never seen one before!!

Hi Puff, Tsk, BL, Tig, Baz, Lori, T40, Oldguy  :)

Everyone have a great day  :)

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #3163 on: March 28, 2023, 11:19:41 AM »

Hi Beakers!!!  Still sick, The doc says I now have bronchitis and yesterday they put me on a different antibiotic because the first one wasn't working... we'll see.  ::)   
Lisa-I have delivered kittens!  I can help ya... ;) If the new Mom doesn't remove the sac be sure to help with that but other than that things should go smoothly. Just use a cloth to remove the sac and give the kitten to mama... Good luck! ((Misty))  Bandit wants to help :)

« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 11:23:20 AM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #3164 on: March 28, 2023, 11:33:41 AM »

some bounce
I'm feeling just a bit better. Tnx.  8)
It must be Spring... I can see the next door neighbor's driveway (she hardly ever shovels all winter). !  ::)
One of our local TV programs has been featuring birds and bird cams... The MN raptor center, the falcons at Rochester, MN DNR BEs, etc.
Back to reading Spare...
Hugs all
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)