Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1031060 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #10215 on: October 15, 2023, 04:23:05 PM »

LISA  Bright sunshine today - only mid 50's

KB  Congrats  I see the best of the worst teams won. LOLOL

PUFF  I thought the hatchery nest was opening later yesterday

EAGLES  Hope you had nice weather for the game!!

CLYNN  That is one heck of a lot of fish in that nest.   Dog cleaning up the neighborhood - You just never know what goes through the minds of our pets.   " 16 Oreos Angela"  LOLOLOL   Gorgeous shot of the Sidney sea eagles.

BL   Now you have us on the right path with a picture of the wiper lens  LOL

LANI    ROTFL    " Sister Ally"  Toooo funny.   Thanks for the other ancestry show.  I do believe I've seen that name but have not caught the show.  Will be on the lookout.    You must find a pic of you in at least one of those two outfits  ;D
Thanks for the Royals summary.  Season never stops.. ;)

BAZI  Good point on the camera wipers being on a remote.. ::)   Good going on your 45 min!!

TIG  Did you have a reaction to your Covid or did I miss it?

Tell me what possesses people - when the church bulletin says winter coats, mittens, gloves, hats, boots - to bag up jogging clothes, bed sheets, dressy blouses, unpackaged underwear, baby clothes  - and that is just a start.  Sigh
Chicagoland

oldguy

« Reply #10216 on: October 15, 2023, 04:38:53 PM »

Karen - Piper Laurie was born on Jan 22, 1932, so she was 91 - exactly 20 years older than me. ;)
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #10217 on: October 15, 2023, 05:20:34 PM »

Lani, I am impressed that you got to the Q's ! What a rebel you were!

LOL Clynn! I wasn't very much of a rebel in 6th grade at Oak Harbor Elementary, WA. I was quiet and shy, first time I found out I was of a different race, especially when I was with my mother.  I had a very strict male teacher. A lot of kids wrote lines in his classroom or got the paddle. The boys preferred the paddle. Get the punishment over with... I put my chewing gum under my desk. He was the one that gave me my very one and only paddle on the butt too. Never ate another one again. But, I'd rather write the dictionary pages then have him report to my parents. I became very good at spelling. I had straight As.  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #10218 on: October 15, 2023, 05:54:48 PM »

LANI   So funny - You got "A's" in spelling  LOL
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #10219 on: October 15, 2023, 05:56:37 PM »

Thanks OG, I wasn't very clean and have amended my post. Clynn, meant to comment on the little houses!  So  cute and well done.  Look European!   I worked with a woman in DC. Who lived in a town house in Foggy Bottom!  Her house was very small.  When she would stand in the center of the living room she

put out her arms and touch the walls.  Very narrow place!

Also meant to say the dfog picking up plastic is a true treasure!

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #10220 on: October 15, 2023, 06:00:14 PM »

Rest In Peace to two awesome ladies of motion  picture/TV entertainment---Piper Laurie and Susanne  Somers

CLynn  pretty autumns this AM; 'Ask Patty...' too cute;   charming tiny house village; an awesome view in the morning.  BB's Top 40 in 1965 a lot of favorites listed.

Tsk another 2.5" of precipitation  ;)  ;  all the best with the coat drive.   Maggie loves her the 'DaBird' feather toy

Lisa  very festive cuppa cocoa this AM ; Chili season in my house is right around the corner as is hot cocoa w/RediWhipp  ;D;  'baiting'  the nest  ;)

E4E
glad to hear your family's doing well; Yes Jim loved every bite.  I  do weekend breakfasts just like that. As neither of us eat decently in the AM.  Our hummers usually leave by the end of October. Haven't seen them for a few days now---Gulf of Mexico isn't far away, a non-stop flight over open sea. Increasingly staying here in US. Last I read, they seem to favor Texas.

Puff Yep! on internet media.

CLynn lab had the right idea, what a sweetie; tks for Pat Burke's Sydney Sea Eagle Cam update

BL the African cams are slowly switching to these new style cams with lens wipers. Upon occasion I see them sweep over the lenses. No smears.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 06:19:57 PM by Phyl »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #10221 on: October 15, 2023, 06:04:17 PM »

'A "Good Evening"...SEDs Everyone !

Sauces bald eagle cam

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #10222 on: October 15, 2023, 06:31:15 PM »

some bounce
Nope. No reaction. Just a sore arm for day and a half.
Yay Vikes defense.
That is a lot of fish!
We took a drive today. Camper saw 2 eagles soaring high.
Just home and the apple pie we picked up at the orchard is still warm, fresh baked. Sooo good, especially the crust.
SED
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 07:28:38 PM by camperstig »
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

BrokenLug

« Reply #10223 on: October 15, 2023, 10:15:08 PM »

« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 11:01:07 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #10224 on: October 16, 2023, 01:13:06 AM »

BL, Perfect ending to a Sunday, thanks!  :)

Clynn, Love the dog helping picking up trash for treats! Bella has a point.  ;D... beautiful photo of the Sea Eaglets, Love how they seem to mirror each other. So proud and regal.  :-*

Baz, 45 minutes! Yes, it was a beautiful day! We have the EPA because of Rachel Carson.

Karen, RIP Suzanne Somers and Piper Laurie.

Tsk, some people think it's a perfect time to get rid of stuff. So they ignore it's for coats, winter items only. LOL!

Kb and Tig! Yay Vikings!

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lisa's Jeff, Phyl and Jim,Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Tsk, Karen and Piper, Paulie, Eagle's mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Eagle's Mom,Tsk friend Lynn's & husband and her DIL Amy, Baz, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, Tig's Zeus, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Puff

« Reply #10225 on: October 16, 2023, 06:24:25 AM »

We now have a spotlight on the pond at the hatchery???  I don't recall that ever being mentioned.  Bright spot over the bridge tree, too.

P

Phyl

« Reply #10226 on: October 16, 2023, 06:41:33 AM »

Good Morning Everyone... 

Currently 46F    High  59F  mostly sunny,  Low 46 F .

Tig/KB congrats on the game

Tig   the pie was yummy  ;); good news on the vax arm

BL great tune to get the week started with two awesome talents

Puff  ;)

Prayers for: Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people.
  All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; My  Alter prayer list
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #10227 on: October 16, 2023, 06:43:37 AM »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #10228 on: October 16, 2023, 06:54:43 AM »

I caught the beginnings of Monday's Sunrise over Great Spirit Bluff Falcons

Cliff View
Oct 16, 2023 6:51 AM
Camera Time: Oct 16, 2023 6:51 AM CDT
Birchwoman

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #10229 on: October 16, 2023, 06:58:59 AM »

And, at the Mississippi River Flyway Cam another pretty beginning just too nice to pass up.

Oct 16, 2023 6:55 AM
Camera Time: Oct 16, 2023 6:54 AM CDT
Birchwoman

Sauces bald eagle cam