Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: POST PICTURES OF YOUR CURRENT PETS  (Read 49608 times)

Lindygold

Re: POST PICTURES OF YOUR CURRENT PETS
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2012, 08:17:59 PM »

HUMMS - Your bets are beautiful.  I love seeing all of our special friends. 
Linda

Lindygold

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2012, 08:42:09 PM »

My Rizzo dressed for a b'day party LOL!!  (He came out of the groomer's with this thing on LOL)

Rizzo is one dapper looking pooch.
Linda

carewolf10

• Caring and Sharing
    • Carol's Castle of Hopes and Dreams
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2012, 05:15:47 PM »

Wings Haliaeetus  Two of my foundlings...... Chubs the orange boy and Lily the little brat girl....

jicaji

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2012, 05:28:51 PM »

These are my other two boys!!  Jack on the left and Willie on right!!
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

carewolf10

• Caring and Sharing
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2012, 03:44:12 PM »

Here is another from Wings.  LUCKY

This is my boy Mr. Lucky ? 7 yrs old ? another foundling. I was on my way to work one morning and was stopped next to a pickup truck in a double turn lane. I kept hearing this noise, turned off my radio and heard a kitten screaming from the truck. I had to chase the guy down because the light had turned green and he took off. I finally got his attention and he pulled over. I guess he figured I wasn?t a wacko because I had my scrubs and ID badge on. When I asked him to pop the hood because there was a kitten under it screaming he got all flustered but managed to unlatch it. He had his radio on ? he didn?t hear it.. He opened the hood and there was this little tuxedo kitten sitting on the fan housing. I grabbed him, told the guy thank you, jumped in my car and went to my Mother?s house about 10 minutes away. I went in ? handed him to her ? told her to feed him and I would take care of him after work. Believe it or not, I just made it to work on time. I was on such an adrenaline rush from thinking about what could have happened to him ? it seemed like forever before my BP and pulse got back to normal? And because of that he earned the name LUCKY.

carewolf10

• Caring and Sharing
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2012, 03:54:31 PM »

JeanneAH  I love to see all the pictures too. Please get a camera-even a throw a way and take pictures of your babies. I used to make Rainbow web pages for hurting hearts - but many didn't have pictures-It was sad. We do have a Rainbow Bridge post here too.

It's in Off Topic- http://www.raptorresource.org/forum/index.php/board,6.0.html

nanimal

• Decorah Eagle fan since April 3, 2011
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2012, 05:59:39 PM »

Here's Hardy.  We've had him since this past July.  Came in as a stray from the Animal Rescue League. Sweet, sweet, boy!
They are not brethren, they are not underlings; they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendour and travail of the earth. ~ Henry Beston
REMEMBERING A GREAT MAN, 7-27-2015.  SOAR HIGH AND FREE, BOB
Dad Decorah, always loved and remembered

Nora in IA

• May 30, 2020 Great Spirit Bluff
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2012, 11:00:47 PM »

Couldn't decide which one, so here goes....  :D

Any time it rains he loves to catch the raindrops when they drip off the eaves...

And plays all the time unless he's sleeping...

neverbeen78

• Get the Lead Out
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2012, 01:20:39 PM »

Nora....He's such a pretty boy.
Stop Global Warming

So. Maine

neverbeen78

• Get the Lead Out
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2012, 05:04:48 PM »

Just love looking at all your dogs, cats,birds and whatever, especially the rescues.  Lindybird...You can have a cat if you get it as a kitten and keep it inside.  They don't mind being there.  And are safe and healthy that way.  Or two or three.  lol

I had to post a new picture of my rescued stray Little One.  The last one she was sleeping in a bird bath in the midst of snow.  Her choice, friends.  So here she is again.  Stays inside most of the time now.  Spoiled rotten.  But still afraid of lots of things.  Makes me wonder what her past was.  Tho now it is about 7 yrs. with me. 
Stop Global Warming

So. Maine

carewolf10

• Caring and Sharing
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2012, 04:12:06 AM »

I just adore all of your babies. For many of us it shows that even though we have lost a wonderful friend-a giver of unconditional love-we can open our hearts to others.
 We were alone for almost a year after our Spartacus died. It was so empty there -but we didn't know after our loss if we could ever get another fur-baby. One day we were in a store and my daughter showed me a darling little dog in a cart that was called a Coton de Tulear-I remember-we were at Comp USA. I love Tech! We looked up local breeders and went to see the puppies. We were just looking.... I put a deposit down-it was completely refundable-and a few months later we were taking him home. She decided to have all the puppies picked up on Sept. 12th. That was the 1st Bridge Day of my Spartacus-I had planned to spend the day crying over his loss. I believe he sent me to get that puppy-knowing we would be too busy to mourn his trip to the Rainbow Bridge. Spartacus would do that. We were so busy that I almost forgot to light a candle for him.  I am so happy we brought that little puppy home-he makes us smile all the time. We love you Bijou XOXO.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 07:45:19 AM by carewolf10 »

jicaji

« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2012, 05:22:59 PM »

Just love looking at all your dogs, cats,birds and whatever, especially the rescues.  Lindybird...You can have a cat if you get it as a kitten and keep it inside.  They don't mind being there.  And are safe and healthy that way.  Or two or three.  lol

I had to post a new picture of my rescued stray Little One.  The last one she was sleeping in a bird bath in the midst of snow.  Her choice, friends.  So here she is again.  Stays inside most of the time now.  Spoiled rotten.  But still afraid of lots of things.  Makes me wonder what her past was.  Tho now it is about 7 yrs. with me.

Never.....she looks just like my daughter's cat "Gray." :)  Beautiful.
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

carewolf10

• Caring and Sharing
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2012, 04:23:55 PM »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

carewolf10

• Caring and Sharing
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2013, 07:27:19 AM »

Hello All, I love all of your pets! Sure wish I could have a cat again, but too many in the house with severe allergies to cats. I always had cats when I lived at home. Maybe someday I'll be able to have another one, or two, or . . .  But I do have a wonderful dog named "Jamie" and she is the most mellow Pembroke Welsh Corgi even the groomers love her. She turned 10 on December 19th and she is the only other female in my home.
Thanks Carewolf for hosting this page!

Thank you for posting the picture of your beautiful Corgi Jamie. I'm allergic too-so we have always had dogs-birds too.

nanimal

• Decorah Eagle fan since April 3, 2011
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2013, 09:08:32 AM »

Here's an updated pic of our little Yorkie, Hardy.  We adopted him in July after waiting four years after our last Yorkie, Chewbacca, died at age 16 1/2 (second pic).  Hardy was our first adoption.  He is a precious little guy, very loveable. 

Enjoy looking at everyone's pets. Thanks, Carewolf, for the thread.

They are not brethren, they are not underlings; they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendour and travail of the earth. ~ Henry Beston
REMEMBERING A GREAT MAN, 7-27-2015.  SOAR HIGH AND FREE, BOB
Dad Decorah, always loved and remembered