Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2023  (Read 74711 times)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
Re: Cheers 2023
« Reply #1065 on: October 28, 2023, 10:59:48 AM »

Hi LB, Very encouraging news about your FB friend for sure. Wow she's bored after 4 days!!
Funny about getting your days mixed up. It happens. Me too. lol

Did you get your dusting done? If so good. That's out of the way.

Quotes: The very last one today. Lol

Arrived safely at cabin yesterday. Very warm temps. Unusual for this time of year. It's warmer outside than it is inside the cabin.

jicaji

« Reply #1066 on: October 28, 2023, 01:09:02 PM »

Number 1

Hi LB, Paulie, Phyl and everyone. Where have you all been LOL??? :P

I have alot of back reading to do to catch up.

LB  I wish you all the best in your coming knee replacement...I KNOW you'll be so happy after all is completed.  And as Paulie said I always say, "It's LWAYS something," regarding your washing machine. 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN COMING. Phyl, love your Halloween picture posts BTW. l always buy the candy we like, sometimes we have just a few, sometimes more, sometimes no one.  Either way I'm happy

I've been watching so much news on TV, I'm trying to limit myself.  Horrific what's going on in this world, in our country as well.

Enjoy this beautiful weekend.  Be well.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 01:12:32 PM by jicaji »
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1067 on: October 29, 2023, 08:48:47 AM »

Good morning dusting is done.  I think everything is done except for changing sheets which I will do that Monday b4 surgery and rotate mattress and laundry My AC broke Friday of course they said it was just a fuse he id nothing was still broken yesterday they said the compressor once again, they just replaced it in September. Remember that one took 2 weeks!!!! well temp went down now 56 and windows are all open to cool down and unstuff the apartment.  My brother and nephew are coming today to see copper and have him get used to them again. LOL
Oh and during this they started remilling and repaving the roads and parking lots in apartment  SO its going to make things didfficult getting around . I have a strange feeling they will be doing my section right about when I get back from my surgery and will not be able to move my car. Once the car is  moved it will be far from apartment.  I will get  someone to move the car for me I guess.  I have my own handicap parking spot.  Hee hee

Thanks Jacaji!! good to see you Jacaji!!  Getting more nervous each day.     

I have to drive up to the hospital on Tuesday to do blood work I told them I already did blood work up but this  needs to be done at hospital its for Mersa and she said something else. I will as when I am there. so an each way for proabbaly a 5 minute appointment!! LOL

This si the 8th weekend in the row that it rained. Yesterday it didnt but today it is . 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1068 on: October 29, 2023, 08:32:55 PM »

Hi, Internet here definitely been wonky today. Will type fast before it's lost again. Probably more to do with weather today. Still raining!! It poured so hard in the middle of the night it woke all of us pounding on roof. 
Yesterday internet was good so we got to watch ND football. Big fans here. ND kicked butt.

jicaji, Really good to see you! Funny about you being happy with Halloween candy even if not a lot of trick or treaters. Yum!
True to very sad and troubling news in world and country.

LB, Good to dusting being done. No way to your AC again!! And of geez to the road work in parking lots and near yours.
Good you have a handicap parking spot.
How did your brother's and nephew's visit go with Copper today. Good to them coming so Copper is familiar with them.

I hear ya about the rain on weekends.

We plan to return sometime tomorrow.

SED

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1069 on: October 30, 2023, 06:57:05 AM »

Good morning, they didnt come  not surprised. He will come tonight supposely. Its on him if he does odoesnt.  The problem with the paving when they do my section my handicap spot wont be available I will have to mark else where so they can pave my area.  And the other parking spots are far away  so hopefully thus ri ndelays it and they arent doing my section when i come home so I can park there to get to my apartment.  I worry about everything. also have nervous stomach issues.  THe good thing is  I lostg another lb so down 17. 5 lbs.  I can barely eat.  I get my echomcardio gram today then I need to get blood done tomorrow. 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1070 on: October 30, 2023, 09:28:18 AM »

Good Morning,

LB, Darn. Hopefully they come today and agreed to hoping your parking space is still available for you to use when you get home.

Congrats on more weight loss!

You being nervous is to be expected!! Oh my heavens yes. God bless you. You're doing great accomplishing all of pre-op appointments done. Be proud of yourself!!

Still raining here at cabin. Ugh. Planning to leave later after it's "supposed" to stop.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1071 on: October 31, 2023, 07:08:07 AM »

Happy Halloween

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1072 on: October 31, 2023, 07:09:52 AM »

Good morning. My brother came by last night Copper behaved but was a not really happy he did well he seemed suspicious he knows something is up  LOL

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1073 on: October 31, 2023, 11:56:16 AM »

Back fom Hospital. took about 45-50 min they checked fro mrsa and and my blood type   It took 5 minutes if you want to include my bathroom time. LOL  It's in a nice area. An older town.  I never had to test for mrsa before surgery. I guess some hospitals tdo it.  If I have the germ they will treat it before hand which is good.  My mom died from MRSA. Went into her blood stream and attacked her heart.  well it was not exactly mrrsa but it was in the staphylococcus family  one appt on friday to go over my results of my echcardiogram . It looks like a small hospital which is ok by me.  I think LOL

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1074 on: October 31, 2023, 07:20:57 PM »

LB, Good that your brother came by and Copper did well. True about Copper sensing that something is up. Pets of all kinds can definitely sense things.

Very good that you got your things done at the hospital today and you like it and the town. Very sorry about your mom.
Sounds like your Friday appointment to go over your echo will be good. I think you'd have been notified by now if otherwise.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1075 on: November 01, 2023, 06:57:46 AM »

Good morning   negative for mrsa.  LOL   I work for next 3 days at home should have taking off.   

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1076 on: November 01, 2023, 11:30:29 AM »

LB, Good to negative. I guess it's better for you and hospital to be safe rather than sorry. Good news for you.

That's right you work from home 3 days. Maybe the day will go faster. Is work there still slow or better?

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1077 on: November 01, 2023, 11:55:17 AM »

Hi LB,  relieved to hear your bro is helping out; Copper will not leave your side when you return from hospital.  ;) on MSRA test. Work from home will make the time pass more quickly.

jicaji, Paulie so very troubling with all that's going on in the world and here at home.

HAGD
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1078 on: November 01, 2023, 05:54:10 PM »

Not so sure I want time to go by so quickly  ;) LOL   The surgery coordinator sent me an email on what to excpect in the next couple of days and after surgery.  I will be in contact with her if I have any questions once I come home from hospital.  I will get a call from the hospital a day or 2 before surgery  to tell me what time and what to do prior.  Also, I may see or not see the surgeon after surgeery depends on his surgery schedue but if I dont see him I will see one of his assistants.  I kind hope to see him but understand.  I lost more weight down almost 19lbs.  I am so nervous I barely eat.  MY knees are killing me probably because of the cold and not taking meloxican. JUst tylenol  for arthritis.  Back is starting up to probably because sititng too much I need to do more of my back stretches.   

Work is still slow.   I finished a few manatory  training I need to take I will register for my insurance coverage for next year tomorrow so I dont have to worry about it after surgery I have until 11/13.  But will do before surgery   

I will see what happens tonight but it ;looks like copper wakes me up in th emiddle of th enight when I dont have to wrk but he will sleep through the night when I have to get up early for work.  Hmmmm That lil monster!!!

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1079 on: November 01, 2023, 10:03:25 PM »

LB, Awwww Understandable your comment about not sure if you want time to go by quickly. I bet after your surgery and giving yourself some time to recover you're going to tell us you're soooo glad you did it!!  :)

Excellent the surgery coordinator is keeping you informed. You are in very capable hands with all involved in your care.
Yay to you having lost more weight! You're doing good despite being nervous. Nervous and not eating go hand in hand.
True to cold weather and joints. You are very strong. Don't doubt that.

I figured work was still slow and good about registering for insurance coverage prior to surgery.

Oh my heavens to cutie Copper. Good boy letting you sleep through the night when you have to get up early. He knows your schedule! Lol

Hi Phyl, Excellent photo and quote.

While I was food shopping today I noticed there was a full cooler 'thing' or whatever it's called (I don't remember lol) that was filled with frozen turkeys. I was drawn to it because I like to get most of holiday shopping done early as I can if I find the size I want .. except for fresh veggies etc.
I always get Butterball turkeys. I found a 25 lb .. size I used to get and have recently but instead chose a 20 lb'er thinking once I get all the stuffing inside cavity it's always heavier so will be making a lesser size for lifting into pan then putting into and out of oven.  Getting older can suck.  ;) :P

***Display case!!! I think that's what you call where the turkeys were.  Thumbs up if I'm corrent. Lol

Well I forgot to read the quotes ... so will do now.
All three are good. You did good LB. Thanks for posting them.

SED all.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 10:05:28 PM by paulie »
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 89   Go Up