Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2023  (Read 147272 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers 2023
« Reply #1095 on: November 06, 2023, 02:54:46 PM »

Checking in for a moment. You'll be hearing from me tomorrow morning. LOL GEt this my surgey isnt until 3pm tomorrow afternon.  I dont need to be there untiil 100 pm. What a relief but they said I can't eat after midnight!!!!    isnt that usually for morning surgeries???   
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1096 on: November 06, 2023, 03:10:13 PM »

{{LB}}  Nope. The anesthesia can make you nauseated. And if you eat even a light meal you could barf it all up in the airway device in you esophagus and suffocate or the like in the OR..  Sorry ...good idea to 'pig- out' the night before---but no alcoholic beverages.  ;)

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1097 on: November 06, 2023, 04:07:30 PM »

LB, Okay to the 3pm and be there at 1pm. Nope to eating after mid-night. Nothing! Nice try though. Lol I'm just kidding you know that.  ;D 
Phyl explained it very good.

Hi Phyl I like the "good idea to pig out" the night before!

Hi Tig, Thanks for the hugs. Love hugs. I hope all's good with you and Camper.

Puff

« Reply #1098 on: November 06, 2023, 06:02:34 PM »

LBLJN A whole bunch of prayers and good wishes from all of your friends here.  We'll look forward to hearing from you over the weekend.   :-*

P

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1099 on: November 06, 2023, 08:38:21 PM »

I went grocery shopping this afternoon. Would you believe there were live Christmas trees and wreaths outside for sale already?? We haven't had Thanksgiving yet! Geez Louise.

Hi Puff, Agreed to LB having lots of good wishes and prayers for her from friends here.  That's nice.
I heard from her earlier this evening. She had a veggie burger and baked potato with broccoli and cheese for dinner.
I recall your post explaining your knee surgery so you know first hand about the process and procedure.

LB, You've got this. You're going to do great.

jicaji

« Reply #1100 on: November 06, 2023, 08:52:22 PM »

Hi Paulie, Puff,Phyl

LB...I want to wish you well tomorrow and I know you'll be just fine.  I'll be saying an extra prayer for you at 3p tomorrow
afternoon.  Can't wait to hear from you after it's all done.  Have a good night sleep.

BTW, FIVE big fat old turkeys in the back this moring.  Beautiful, all in a row just following each other.  So sweet.

Have a good night night everyone. 

SED

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1101 on: November 07, 2023, 06:58:12 AM »

Good Morning  Nice to hear from every one.  I slept well from 1100 to 300 then it was a dosing sleep. got my shower got my over size sweat pants on , I could have gotten a smaller size. LOL  Thabks for all the prayers. now I have one problem  I have sleep aptena and sleep with cpap machine I asked the hosptal do I need to bring they told me to ask the dr office i Put in a message to ask some hospitals have thir own some require you to bring and some require to bring just the mask .  Well mine is all packed up.   LOL I just hope they have distilled water because I am not packing up a gallon .  LOL THanks all Love you aall.  I'll be around until 12:00 I'll post as soon as I can
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1102 on: November 07, 2023, 08:12:45 AM »

Good Morning,

LB, Today is your day girl!! You've wanted this for a long time. You are going to do great!

Very good you slept well. Wow you showered already. Your sweatpants sound cozy. lol Just so that aren't too long. Be careful. Yep the worrier. Good that you packed your own cpap machine. Healthier and safer that way I'd think. Hmmm the hospital probably does have the distilled water.
Prayers continue for you and Love ya too!

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1103 on: November 07, 2023, 08:14:59 AM »

jicaji, The turkeys put on a parade for you!   ;D 

Phyl

« Reply #1104 on: November 07, 2023, 10:05:42 AM »

LB,  You're packed, rested , you have help and PT. And, your mind is prepared and focused.
You're all ready...it will be just fine.  Copper will be waiting for you when you arrive back home, with  lots of  :-*

My thoughts and prayers  go with you.  ;)

The hospital will have distilled water.

Sauces bald eagle cam

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1105 on: November 07, 2023, 02:01:41 PM »

It's 3pm so LB should be all prepped and ready for her knee replacement now.

Her sister drove her to the hospital.
We emailed a few times this morning. She gave me her cell phone # in case she doesn't or can't post she said. If so I'll provide updates.

This morning LB said she was hungry and ended with Lol She already has some comfort food waiting for her back at her place she said.  :)

Prayers for successful surgery and a healthy excellent recovery for LB.

Phyl

« Reply #1106 on: November 07, 2023, 05:20:20 PM »

Thanks for The LB Report.
Looking forward to the next. Feeling confident would/is   have/going   well.
LB hoping you get a good night's rest.

"Good Evening' and "Good Night'  ...SEDs  to Everyone !

Sauces bald eagle cam

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1107 on: November 07, 2023, 07:23:46 PM »

An LB update.

7:50pm She asked me to let Cheers know she's in recovery. Her procedure began about 4:30pm she said not 3pm.

We've texted a few times. She sounds good.

Modified: 8:40pm  LB's in her room now. Sounds like things are moving along for her.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 07:50:28 PM by paulie »

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1108 on: November 07, 2023, 07:25:28 PM »

Phyl, You're welcome. I'll let LB know you said you're hoping she gets a good night's rest.

SEDs to you too.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 07:50:52 PM by paulie »

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1109 on: November 08, 2023, 07:24:43 AM »

Checking in!!! Holy  cow!!! The pain was no joke!!! They asked my level from 1-10. I told them 15. They gave me a nerve block that only worked for a few hours. The nurses suck herewell the night nurse did. I had to ask 4x times for pain meds. I remember puff telling me to keep on top of the pain. I guess the nurse did agree. So i had 2 doses if morphine and 1 dose of percoset to kick in and i actually had a deep goid sleep. Fom 3:00 -5:30 am. Before they woke me for vitals. .pai. us a little better today. It actually hurts up in the thigh. I am waiting fir PT. There is a good chance I may stay wnd night  being durhery was so late. At this point I won't mind. But I miss home and actually copper. Lol
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 89   Go Up