Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 546021 times)

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #4830 on: May 13, 2023, 08:58:49 AM »

Happy 'Caturday' Beakers!

Tig - That will be quite a project of digging out your edging pieces - definitely save for a cool day. ;)

OG - Your weather sounds great for the weekend.  Thanks for links!

Lani - Hopefully you will be home soon and can begin enjoying your Mother's day weekend.  :)

Phyl - I agree with Jim 'mow next week'! ;D  Nice temp for your area today.  Thanks for Decorah pics!  Art class drawing; Lol! ;D

Clynn - Cute 'Caturday' stuff!  Love the Munchkin pics  :)  Hope you are able to get some rest over this weekend - you've had such a busy week.  Thanks for Decorah pics - very soaked  :o

LisaG - Maybe if you call 1st thing early on Monday, you can get an appt later in the day.

Tsk - You sound busy today!  Remember, to take it a little bit easy if you can! ;D

Everyone have a nice day  :)

kbshcb

« Reply #4831 on: May 13, 2023, 09:20:19 AM »

This dog is Taurus, laying next to Gordon Lightfoot's casket.
He belonged to one of Gordon's crew members, travelled with the band, and sat right offstage while Gordon performed. He and Gordon forged a deep bond and when he and the crew member showed up to the funeral Taurus sidled up to the coffin and laid down. Gordon loved dogs and obviously they loved him back. So beautiful.

Morning all..

A fluffy Maine Coon....

Puff

« Reply #4832 on: May 13, 2023, 09:38:49 AM »

WOW!!!  kb

P

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #4834 on: May 13, 2023, 11:11:28 AM »

Phew  Great to have Barb help me plant the birdbath garden.  Now just need Tim to dig two holes for me for 2 perennials.  I'm on his to do list!  LOL

EAGLES  Worked outside 1 hour 10 min - Rest time now.  ;D

KB   Tears - beautiful dog Taurus.  :'(  Love the Maine Coon - Lulu sure didn't get the size and coat DNA markers  LOL

T40  Love the obstacle course., talking cats  :)  Excellent piece on weird cats.  " purring may restore damaged tissue" - new one.  Dean and his lions - awesome!   Hope I remember to turn off my headlights next time a moose is ahead of me at night  LOL   Agility dogs are something else!!  Good ones today - Thanks

OLDGUY   Hard to believe some of those signs.  Seriously?  Bellamy - mastering all instruments  :)  Can't wait for Pt 2 cat sitting Simon's cat.  Backpack harness  ::) ::)   Cute Santi piece.   Duet for cats  LOL
Chicagoland

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #4835 on: May 13, 2023, 02:22:01 PM »

I'll be doggone... I just clicked on the wrong button, and yep, lost my post!!!  >:(  Dadgum.  ::)  Don't have time to re-do the whole shebang now... will try to post more later.

But, real quick now, will just say...

Happy Caturday, Beakers!  :D

Phyl, I went by myself.  ;)

Lisa, there can never be too many pictures!  :D

((Clynn)), lucky are the people who have you as a great friend.  :-*  I loved the pics of Bella from last Wednesday, and of both Munchkins from yesterday.  :)

My Littlest Greatniece had fun in her Dance Recital!  :D :-*
And, thank goodness, someone found some food for her Baby Bro! Would hate to see him starve. That boy can eat!!  ;) ;D :-* :-*

« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 02:45:17 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #4836 on: May 13, 2023, 03:57:33 PM »

Clynn  good caturday's this  AM;  you know y'all   ill have added jewels in your crowns,  don't you?  :-*  Sure hope Ed can
 get the mowing done;  Munchkins look great.  Ms Honey is happy and loves you.  I just luv those bird feeders.  You find the 'coolest' things. Tks for
Decorah updates feel for rain drenched eagle

Lani guessing  you'll be home later today...be safe.

Tig almost went South fo the Border yesterday ourselves; argggg edging work, protect your back/knees  ;)

Ahhh Lisa now I remember 'why' no ibuprofen.  My usual---beef gyro salad w/pita and cucumber sauce; balsamic vingaret dressing

Tsk do  y ou use one of those 'wand' that extend the hose or just turn the nozzel to 'stream' and arc the hose 'up'?

Eagles if you were here this AM you'd heard all manner of lawn and garden equip full blast at 7am. Rain in forcast got the hood motivated.
With the hood motivated so there went Jim. I was in full AM mode with his breakfast, coffee and donuts. He held off on the eggs and all  and got to task as it
was sprinkling. So after 1.5 hrs he broke on the deck and I served his breakfast there. I ate inside at the table.  We had chips (Fr, Fries) with corned beef hash
and fried eggs over easy. Sliced tommy-toes.  ;D
Tis all completed. Eddie (Edmond) mowed the back below the hill when he mowed his. And, after 20yrs took me up on some coffe and donuts after joining Jim on our deck.  Made me soooo happy.  ;D

KB
so touching photo of Taurus and Godon.  Hope a cherished friend or family member gets custody.  To my guess your Maine coon likely has some
Angora in the mix. Pretty kitty.

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #4837 on: May 13, 2023, 03:59:05 PM »

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Phyl

« Reply #4838 on: May 13, 2023, 04:04:38 PM »

Menu: homemade pizzas, pepperoni/mushroom over mozzerella shreds and personal twist on Lisa's olive pizza  ;D. Peroni's and/ or vino rosa.  Green salad of romaine and b. spinach/kale under olive oil vinegret sprinkle with real parma.  Entertainment: no clue haven't looked a Redbox yet.

Lorithanks for Rm 8 story, another awesome cat .

T40 tks for links . enjoyed obstacle course, wierd cats, moose, Dean's lions, dogs, etc.

Bazi too bad about your post.   No Zippo, got it. Enjoyed Lilpunkin/ Lil Bro photoss. Tks

#IstandwithEvan

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #4839 on: May 13, 2023, 04:20:28 PM »

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LisaG1967

« Reply #4840 on: May 13, 2023, 04:21:03 PM »

It has been a gloomy day, with a gentle rain that started around noon.

tsk - Cute morning greeting.   ;D you are on Tim's to do list!  So nice of Barb to help you. 

E4E - I got a text message asking to confirm the EKG appt, so I cancelled that one, and went on my Patient Portal to scheduled at the Hospital Diagnostic center in the next county over for Monday at 8am.  Very easy peasy...I just hope I really have an appointment!  ;D

kb - Beautiful Maine Coon!  Awww, Taurus!

T40 - Thanks for the videos. 

baz - Adorable pics of the Lil greats!  Punkin is taking her dancing serious, and OMG all that hair a baby bro!

Phyl - That beef gyro sounds delicious! Now you are going to make me want to make pizza's!!

Lori - Thanks for posting that for karen.  Aww, Room 8 cat.

Jeff took a video of the kitties today.  They were very active this afternoon.  Hope you all can view it.
https://www.facebook.com/Jguy1964/videos/569859665277368

kbshcb

« Reply #4841 on: May 13, 2023, 04:36:21 PM »

Lisa - can't open Jeff's fb page of kitties....probably means he needs to make it public or at least to all on the Beak page?......in settings.

LisaG1967

« Reply #4842 on: May 13, 2023, 04:40:18 PM »

Lisa - can't open Jeff's fb page of kitties....probably means he needs to make it public or at least to all on the Beak page?......in settings.

He is changing the setting now, so you should be able to see it now.   :D

kbshcb

« Reply #4843 on: May 13, 2023, 04:44:35 PM »

A stunner view of Lake Harriet band shell, by Visanth Ranjkumar...

The lake I used to walk....before crime happened >:(

K, Lisa I'll check soon.

Phyl

« Reply #4844 on: May 13, 2023, 04:47:33 PM »

Lisa  checked your FB a few minutes ago...tks for the kitty video---luv it!

Tsk so nice of Barb to help you today

#IstandwithEvan