Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 490472 times)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #5385 on: May 27, 2023, 12:36:31 AM »

and just now...and just in time:

Kb, I can't believe this is the same corner that had a few feet of snow and now look how pretty.

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #5386 on: May 27, 2023, 12:59:51 AM »

Lisa, Piper has the most soulful eyes  :-*

Kb, Nils and Bianca are fantastic! I ended up watching four more videos!  ;D.... awww SED Kb  ;D

Baz, I hope you're had a Happy Friday too!

Tsk, sorry pt doesn't start until late June.

{{{Hugs Puff}}}

Hi Karen, glad pt is going welli, including with HH... good report... any sign of hummingbird? ... I see house finch has returned.

Oldguy, thanks for links... Bella looks like a little Drew Barrymore.... all these Boogie Woogie videos make me want to get up and dance.

ssrl, Aly brought home a bottle of La Marca Prosecco for this weekend.  ;D

BL, the roads, grocery stores and shops in Payson are packed as the holiday travelers make their way to our Tonto National Park camp grounds.  :(
JT  :)

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk friends Jean and Dennis, Jicaji, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For SWFL Harriet, Star, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #5387 on: May 27, 2023, 05:06:56 AM »

Good Morning ...
And, Happy Caturday !

Custodians of the 'froot'.

Currently  66 F  and  High 81F    ptly sunny, Low 52F  clear.

Karen glad your PT is going well; HH worker, too.  Got any hummers yet?

BL  must have been some rough waves on outter banks to make you turn tail for home; tks for the James Taylor

{{{KB}}} hard to believe that’s the same  once snowy corner

{{{Puff}}}

Karen so nice to know  your little finch is back in the nest

E4E BBQ for your family sounds very nice

OG enjoyed the links

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #5388 on: May 27, 2023, 05:08:09 AM »

Street Cat Bob

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #5389 on: May 27, 2023, 05:14:51 AM »

#IstandwithEvan

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #5390 on: May 27, 2023, 06:57:17 AM »

Good Morning Beakers! It's Caturday again!

What a beautiful day yesterday! Harley and Honey spent more time on the deck yesterday, I think they will love it! Dianna and I got all of the clothes at Kays into the dumpster, we are done until Debbie gets here, then we will be there some while she's here. Erin's birthday is coming up, they are going to be on a cruise on his birthday, and Sydney's sister Skyler is getting married on 6/2. so we are having Erin's birthday dinner this evening. He asked for bacon cheeseburgers, so that is what we will have, and I always make an ice cream Turtle Pie for his 'cake'. And we will eat on the deck!

Phyl, cute smart cat!  https://youtu.be/qzNDYy7gpkA   Love the Custodians of the Froot!

Lani, I bet people are flocking to Payson and the surrounding area for the first summer holiday, and I bet you all are laying low... and having a good weekend...

karen, sounds like you have a great home helper, she will keep you on your toes! Just try to keep up with her! ;D ;D How are all your new plants doing?  Things are sounding good, being home is doing you much more good than being in that other place, and I bet you hardly miss the call button now...

kb, flag time!

Lisa, what a cutie pie Piper is! I know they are all just as cute, get all their portraits done soon! Are you back to 'normal' yet? I sure hope so!

tsk, I have a feeling you will be doing some of your own PT while you wait...

oldguy, thanks for all of the goodies, still watching...  Yes, we have four Jethro's here,  Jethro's BBQ, Jethro's BBQ & Bacon, Jethro's BBQ & Pork Chop Grill and Jethro & Jakes Smokehouse Steaks!

DH2

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #5391 on: May 27, 2023, 07:56:16 AM »

GOOD CATURDAY MORNING EVERYONE

53 heading to 73 and sunny

PHYL  So you are working on your book again.  Cat outsmarting the dog  LOL

KAREN  Because I never dealt with spinal fusions in my PT experience I wanted a PT who does that type of rehab all the time to give me the dos and don'ts.  I'm not sure how much range of motion I'm allowed in my low back.   Love the approach your PT is using - At our age balance is key.   Yay for your little house finches  :)

BAZI   Yes my great niece enjoyed the first acting experience but not as passionate as her sister who for the summer be helping out at the theater company she just left   ;D  There is a musical group at her new high school she will join and in the spring they put on a musical theater production which will be "Mean Girls" which she will participate in.  She's never done non musical theater as yet.  Her sister doesn't like to sing so if she continues it would not be a musical.

BL  Safe trip home - Backroads are always better and more fun if you can do it.

CLYNN   Too bad the clothes couldn't be donated to an organization that recycles them into rags or the like.  We have a bin like that in our church parking lot for clothes that can't be donated.  But the worst of your job is done - YAY
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #5392 on: May 27, 2023, 08:20:14 AM »

tsk, I wish we could have donated the clothes as well, but we would have had to wash/dry clean them all and there was just too much for two old ladies to handle, plus most of them had an odor and were covered in cat hair... we did donate a lot of stuff, including some clothes that still had tags on, that she had purchased recently.  Everything in the spare room closet smelled of cat (she had 5 cats at one time, only 2 when she fell 3 years ago), and there were bug droppings in two containers of Winnie the Pooh stuffed things. I hated to throw all that out but ... There was the box of Hallmark Pooh Christmas ornaments that Ed got at DAV and gave to her, we are donating them as they are all in boxes. I have never seen a place that takes clothes too bad to donate! Very interesting info on your nieces, are either of the parents into theater?

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

kbshcb

« Reply #5393 on: May 27, 2023, 08:29:30 AM »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1660163544459911170

Taking that leap of faith jump!...to the delight of all the onlookers as well.

Been up outside watering already and soon to take that walk with Ollie.

Sis told me yesterday there is some thought once again that we might suffer from a summer drought once again!...guess it's good for something, LOL, we got that historic snowfall last winter.

Yes, I plant stuff that can't be destroyed by snowfall in that corner....however, one of several hosta looks at thi moment to be on the fritz?....my roses are 2 feet shorter than they should be, due to rabbits not snow, but starting to bud out....

When more in bloom in my front gardens I'll post pics.

My arborist told me to tie together my 7 splayed arborvitae (from the April 1 megastorm plus ice) would cost me 750 bucks and if it were him he wouldn't do it....as they are getting thin from multiples of years of life, rabbits, and storms...he rather suggested a landscaper to take down and replace....which he said they would totally destroy my whole boulevard and much of my garden.......so, I will leave them be...
I wouldn't have bought my house without them as they once blocked my total view of the apartment building parking lot....
I may get a second opinion from another arborist who gave me his card, and/or see if Andrew wants to get on a ladder and tie some together with my sister's old business panty hose, LOL

Lani

« Reply #5394 on: May 27, 2023, 09:47:47 AM »

Good Morning ...
And, Happy Caturday !

Custodians of the 'froot'.

too darn cute!  ;D

Lani

« Reply #5395 on: May 27, 2023, 10:10:27 AM »

Happy Caturday!  ;D
Morning Blschue, Lilbro, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, and All!

Phyl, very smart cat

Clynn, Where is Erin and Sydney going on their cruise? Are you taking care of the munchkins and pets? Delicious birthday dinner for Erin. You are going to love your deck this summer! You are almost done at Kay's! YAY!  :-*... Payson residents do their shopping in the early morning hours. Both Aly and Mike have left early to get things done in town, and we've already walked the dogs. Since there are no fire restrictions this Memorial Weekend, it's crazy with campers up here. Love the owl/owlet... sweet DH2!

{{{Tsk}}}

Kb, I enjoyed hearing the onlookers reaction as much as the goslings jump!  :-* ... good luck with your decision.  :)

Lani

« Reply #5396 on: May 27, 2023, 10:16:43 AM »

Located 21 miles off the coast of Maine on Seal Island, this live puffin cam gives an intimate glimpse inside a puffin burrow, where puffins nest and breed during the spring and summer months..   https://explore.org/livecams/puffins/puffin-burrow-cam

They're baaack! The puffin cams went live last week, as you all know. It's great to see them as they reunite with their mates and friends! Lots of great pics from the Puffin Chatters!
And don't forget- the naming contest for Willie and Millie's little one is still open! That can be found here: https://docs.google.com/for...

Lani

« Reply #5397 on: May 27, 2023, 10:42:25 AM »

Royal Albatross - 5/26 14:19
It's #RoyalCam Dad GLY!  ;D
GLY arrives to feed SP chick, he even fed chick up behind his nest.
It is a large piece of food GLY is maneuvering back down as he leaves. 
Thanks Dad, and hopefully we will see Mum L soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLcRLWEUhbk&t=2s

LisaG1967

« Reply #5398 on: May 27, 2023, 11:10:11 AM »

Good Morning/Afternoon Beakers.....It's Caturday!

I am late this morning!  I went grocery shopping early, and then just got done trying to get these kittens to eat.  Piper and Daisy have seemed to get the hang of it....Angus a lil, too.  But, the other 4 says...no way!  Piper has done business in the litter box, so that is a plus, too!

Lani - Thanks for keeping up with Peep's favorite cams.  I appreciate it.  :-*  LOL, the Cat Proverbs!  Is this the last weekend with Aly, or do you have another weekend with her? 

kb - It amazes me that the gosling jump with no fear. 

tsk - Balance is something I have to work on too, per rheumatologist at my last Fibromyalgia visit.  He suggested some YouTube videos called Young Again.  When I told my mom about it, she was like..those are great!  She has done some.  Mean Girls is one of my favorite movies.  I bet your great niece will enjoy doing the play.

clynn - Where will Erin & Sydney be cruising?  Yummy birthday dinner for Erin. Yes, I am feeling ALOT better now. "My husband bought our cat his own couch" ;D ;D

Phyl - Oh, too cute...Custodians of the 'froot'.  ;D

baz - Bandit doesn't seem to mind the kitties. 

karen - I thought you would like that pic of Piper.   :D

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #5399 on: May 27, 2023, 12:25:41 PM »

bounce
Saw one flying earlier and just now saw the most gorgeous sight of a BE perched on a branch in the shade overlooking a small river. Too bad we are going 65 mph. Ooo, another flying.
BBL
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 12:58:42 PM by camperstig »
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)