Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 546327 times)

kbshcb

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #3765 on: April 14, 2023, 04:55:35 PM »

Update on Taho: The dog that was thrown out of the car. (Jan 30 going 80mph)...and recovered, treated, and through multiple attempts to diminish his fear( biting) this 7 month old pup was just euthanized.

I'll spare you the details but I read the entire history of so many attempting to rehabilitate him and I feel confident they did all and more than they could.

this snipet only:Taho experienced severe trauma and abuse from his original owner, a woman that had previous animal cruelty charges, who was using fentanyl, and who threw him out of a truck during a high-speed chase with the Ramsey County Sheriff's Department. Because of the abuse and trauma, he had to be euthanized.

Oh and the woman is on the lam from the law at the moment. she had previously shot a different dog...

I'll never understand these kinds of humans...we aren't supposed to I believe.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #3766 on: April 14, 2023, 05:38:38 PM »

Tks Kb for update on Taho the dog.  What I get for reading too fast!  Went back and noticed he was euthanize---sad ending to a sad life.
However, he's in a much better place now, though.     RIP fella  :-*

« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 12:04:50 AM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3767 on: April 14, 2023, 05:42:00 PM »

Wishing everyone a ...

and SEDs .

#IstandwithEvan

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #3768 on: April 14, 2023, 08:23:46 PM »

Hi Baz!  :)  Cute morning gifs!

Lani - I concur with Baz in that 'next year is someone else's turn with the convention'!  Please get your rest and sleep {{Lani}}

Tsk - Bummer about your internet - highly frustrating.  Hope your carrier gets it fixed - if not, better ask for a discount for the month affected.  It wouldn't be right to be paying full price when you haven't been able to use it except for part time.  Miss you here.

LisaG - I am not a daytime napper either, so I understand that you would not be able to sleep!

Phyl - Just when LisaG thinks that Misty won't have the kittens tonight - then she will! :)

Kb - That is such a sad story about the pup that had to be euthanized.  Read everything you said, and I am sure that those nice folks did much to help rehab the pup and to give him lots of loving care.  Such a sad story of that beautiful pup that got ruined from lots of abuse. :'(

Hi OG, Tig, Puff, Clynn, T40, BL, Lori, Paulie  :)

Everyone have a good night & sleep well.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #3769 on: April 14, 2023, 10:14:37 PM »

Update on Taho: The dog that was thrown out of the car. (Jan 30 going 80mph)...and recovered, treated, and through multiple attempts to diminish his fear( biting) this 7 month old pup was just euthanized.

I'll spare you the details but I read the entire history of so many attempting to rehabilitate him and I feel confident they did all and more than they could.

this snipet only:Taho experienced severe trauma and abuse from his original owner, a woman that had previous animal cruelty charges, who was using fentanyl, and who threw him out of a truck during a high-speed chase with the Ramsey County Sheriff's Department. Because of the abuse and trauma, he had to be euthanized.

Oh and the woman is on the lam from the law at the moment. she had previously shot a different dog...

I'll never understand these kinds of humans...we aren't supposed to I believe.

I'm very sorry.  :'( I'd like to think He's at peace now and has found unconditional love and acceptance. We will see him on the Rainbow bridge. :-*
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #3770 on: April 14, 2023, 10:48:46 PM »

Decorah North Eagles
Apr 14, 2023 6:28 AM
Camera Time: Apr 14, 2023 6:28 AM CDT
Birchwoman

The Norths: DNF and Mr.

Beautiful  :)
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #3771 on: April 14, 2023, 11:45:06 PM »

Phyl, beautiful mother goose and Decorah pics of new mom and DH2... very informative talk with Amy, John and Mike from Explore.

Tsk, I hope your doctor appt went well... oh no, your internet again  :(. sorry .

Baz, Waving back!  ;D.  love the coffee gifs... a new Badge chair will take over right after convention on the 14th. I turn over my notes and written reports.  ;D

Lisa, thanks for giving us a message from Tsk.... sending prayers for little mama and her carers  ;D :-*

Eagles, I only nap when I'm sick, other than that my mind is racing with things to do or to be done.  ;D.  ... prayers for sweet Star.

{{{Tig}}} I hope you're feeling better.

{{{Karen}}} I hope you're feeling better too.

Clynn, safe trip home  :-*

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lani's daughter Shannon, Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Prayers for Mississippi, Nashville, SWFL Eaglets, Eagle's Star, DNR and Trio nest. 🙏

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For SWFL Harriet and nest, NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #3772 on: April 14, 2023, 11:57:12 PM »

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Phyl

« Reply #3773 on: April 15, 2023, 06:17:23 AM »

Good Morning and Happy Caturday !

Now  52F.    Later  80F mostly sunny . Tonight 56F scattered showers

Lani are   you the chapter supervisor or such? So much work ---

Bazi love your John Lennon "Imagine'. Much needed in today's world. Tks

Karen hope all is well with you and getting settled /reacquainted  in/with  your home

Lisa Maybe today will be the day

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3774 on: April 15, 2023, 06:18:42 AM »

Mississippi River Flyway Cam
Apr 15, 2023 6:17 AM
Camera Time: Apr 15, 2023 6:17 AM CDT
Birchwoman

« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 06:26:19 AM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3775 on: April 15, 2023, 06:23:10 AM »

Sauces Bald Eagles - Channel Islands
Apr 15, 2023 6:19 AM
Camera Time: Apr 15, 2023 4:18 AM PDT
Birchwoman

Audacity

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3776 on: April 15, 2023, 06:23:30 AM »

Sauces Bald Eagles - Channel Islands
From Chat:

Icvuri
6 hours ago edited

Audi tending to her Precious Egg..

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3777 on: April 15, 2023, 06:31:03 AM »

Decorah Goose Cam
Apr 15, 2023 6:26 AM
Camera Time: Apr 15, 2023 6:26 AM CDT
Birchwoman

Mother this AM

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3778 on: April 15, 2023, 06:31:21 AM »

Decorah Goose Cam
From Chat:
Zen
19 hours ago

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3779 on: April 15, 2023, 06:35:25 AM »

Duetto buffo di due gatti (Cat Duet) - attrib. G. Rossini, likely compiled by R. L. Pearsall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5bJJviAX0c&list=RDO5bJJviAX0c&start_radio=1

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/864831934673882838/
« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 06:36:56 AM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan