Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 493085 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #7290 on: July 21, 2023, 06:22:28 PM »

{{{Hi Lori}}}- how are  you,  your grandma and the family been lately? All here  hope things are improving. Beaker prayers continue.

KB-  previous canine looks like a gray wolf  and just luv the G. Shephard and baby.  Sure wish you'd get more than a few drops of rain.
 Great news on Chris's PT  and walks with  The Ollieman.  ;)

Karen- Sunday for CLynn is what you told me this AM.  I've been concerned for Honey   hoping for some  info.

Tig- glad you got some rain and help today

Lani- doggies in shades, LOL
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #7291 on: July 21, 2023, 06:24:49 PM »

Wishing everyone a 'Good  Evening' and SEDs .     

#IstandwithEvan

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #7292 on: July 21, 2023, 06:39:35 PM »

Hi Phyl!

Lani - Love all the doggies and their sunglasses.

Kb - You sure did have a busy early morning and a busy day!  You amaze me at everything you tackle and take care of.  Scott is proud of you and I know I don't even need to tell you that. {{Kb}}
Love the sweet pic of baby sleeping with GS  :)   Yumm! Bet those BLTs were absolutely delish! ;D

Hi Karen  :)

Baz - Loved your 'stay cool'!

Hi Tsk  :)

Tig - Glad for the rain you got and wonderful that the mulch was being brought in although it was raining!

Lori - I see Karen is inquiring about your Grandma and I too send thoughts & prayers for the best for your Grandma.  Hope you are doing okay too. {{Lori}}

LisaG & Puff - ENJOY!! ;D 8) :)

All have a nice evening - SEDs  :)

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #7293 on: July 21, 2023, 07:02:30 PM »

bounce
Actually we had three bouts of rain. Yay,! And just tiny hail the first time.
We took mom and the 2 teens to dinner too (and the boys got some renumeration from grandpa too).
I'm stuffed and ready to get my feet up with ice.
SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #7294 on: July 21, 2023, 11:07:53 PM »

Hi E4E  :)

{{{Lani}}} I was just listening to Harris Faulkner who was interviewing AZ Congressman Andy Biggs about the dire situ
in  your state.   :(  He's very concerned about the water supply for folks with the excessive heat indexes.  I've spent most of my life
on the desert and I know all too well what this all means.   As do you!  Take all precautions.    ;)

It was 105 before the clouds floated over us at 3pm. We get daily calls from Gila County to take precautions.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #7295 on: July 21, 2023, 11:12:36 PM »

Cause sweetness always needs to follow concerns of mine.

This GSD has accepted his tiny human....and you all know, my favorite breed.

Off to make some fresh BLT's, cucumbers in dressing and cantelope.....Later.

:-*
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #7296 on: July 21, 2023, 11:24:47 PM »

Black Eagles of Roodekrans
Jul 20, 2023 12:20 AM
Camera Time: Jul 20, 2023 7:19 AM SAST

Just look at how our eaglet's feathers are changing  from that pristine white to black!  Getting closer to looking like it's parents.  ;)

pretty  :-*

Lani

« Reply #7297 on: July 21, 2023, 11:36:14 PM »

bounce
Actually we had three bouts of rain. Yay,! And just tiny hail the first time.
We took mom and the 2 teens to dinner too (and the boys got some renumeration from grandpa too).
I'm stuffed and ready to get my feet up with ice.
SED

a nice ending to the day!  :-*

Lani

« Reply #7298 on: July 21, 2023, 11:45:03 PM »

{{{Tig}}} nice memory of your parents.... how nice to have help from Camper's grandkids/son...ah rain  ;D .....  take care

Tsk, Mike left from Sky Harbor to Carlsbad today at noon. No problems from the propane fire at the airport.

Phyl, RIP Tony Bennett

Hi Baz  :)

{{{Lori, grandma and Destini}}} :-*

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Baz, Eagle's mom and sister, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Tim and Tsk, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Baz, Eagle's Sister and Mom, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Misty and her kittens, Clynn's Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

Phyl

« Reply #7299 on: July 22, 2023, 06:24:01 AM »

Good Morning ...
Happy  Caturday!

Street cat Bob

Currently 70 F clear skies with a  High 85F  mostly sunny, Low 64F  clear. AQI    w/ primary pollutant       .

Lani- good deal on Gila and precaution alerts and safe travels for Mike

Lisa- haven’t heard from you—in Beakroom-at least. Hope all’s well

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #7300 on: July 22, 2023, 06:32:46 AM »

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #7301 on: July 22, 2023, 06:36:10 AM »

Mississippi River Flyway Cam
Jul 22, 2023 6:35 AM
Camera Time: Jul 22, 2023 6:34 AM CDT
Birchwoman

#IstandwithEvan

LisaG1967

« Reply #7302 on: July 22, 2023, 06:57:56 AM »

Good morning Beakers….Happy Caturday 🐱

Just popping bin to say hello. I am the only early bird out here this morning, but I think Puff should be coming along shortly. She was out here with me bright and early yesterday morning. The others may be getting ready for the bike ride.  Will check back in later!

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7303 on: July 22, 2023, 07:09:03 AM »

GOOD CATURDAY MORNING EVERYONE

65 heading to 86  dew point 60  Mostly sunny

PHYL  And just like that the magic of white turning to black is happening on the baby black eagle.  ;)   Another beauty of a flyway.

TIG  Nice not to have to cook after that busy day.  :)

LANI   You have been in oppressive heat for some time now.   :(     Does the guy Mike is training go with him on these trips?  Sweet good night photo  :)

LISA  How did the meet and greet go last night??  Meet new people?   If you see SUE BRUHLING  wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
« Last Edit: July 22, 2023, 07:11:46 AM by tsk34 »
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #7304 on: July 22, 2023, 07:14:13 AM »

Good morning Lis!  Greetings to Puff when she arrives and great eagle findings!
Lani, good trio for Mike and sfe journey back home!   Sty cool!
Waiting for the morning picture of Anthony!
Weather, same, same here!
Happy Caturday!
Happy Birthday Sue B!   Good Morning Tsk!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2023, 08:40:47 AM by karengramke »