Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 470277 times)

BrokenLug

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #11835 on: December 02, 2023, 06:07:05 PM »

Got that under control for the time being and let Piper out!  Wow, my back yard is like a lake! Ido not know how much more it will hold!
Phyl, hope Jim can find a Camry!  Unfortunately folks don't trade or sell them often!  Sure would give you both more i dependence if he could find one. 
Lisa, a drum set will save the pots and pans!  Growing up all the kids would get. Them out and bang on them!   Terrible noise!  She will develop a great sense of rhythm .  In a year she can pile them into her pink car and drive off to the local dance hall!

Karen I've been noticing that train of rain passing through your area today.

Now I insist you stay put and let Piper go out back and play with the autumnal aquatics that may temporarily come to reside.

You, him and the Lob Lollies take care now.  :-* 

Here's the past 18 hour radar loop of your area:

http://tiny.cc/valdosta

Hit the Current Time button and you'll be current to about 2-4 minutes ago.   :)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 06:39:58 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #11836 on: December 02, 2023, 06:41:22 PM »

BL great weather info and resource for Karen.  Tks for helping her.  ;)

"Good Evening'  Everyone !   SEDs                                   

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #11837 on: December 02, 2023, 07:04:21 PM »

T40  " with shrimp tempura as a snack, Phyl!  Okaaaay?  Not sure where that's comming from ... :-\

Phyl, I am the person who posted to you that I was having shrimp tempura as a game snack today!  Not T40.  ;) :D  Because your DOTY for today included Japanese Tempura!!   ::) ;D
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 08:05:19 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

BrokenLug

« Reply #11838 on: December 02, 2023, 07:10:44 PM »

Phyl - This is what BrokenLug suggested, and I bought.  Ya think Kelly is gonna kill me?  ;D
https://www.amazon.com/Instruments-Montessori-Preschool-Xylophone-Tambourine/dp/B0BJ99VNDH/ref=pd_ybh_a_sccl_3/146-9991468-6932520?pd_rd_w=pmAR3&content-id=amzn1.sym.67f8cf21-ade4-4299-b433-69e404eeecf1&pf_rd_p=67f8cf21-ade4-4299-b433-69e404eeecf1&pf_rd_r=AA651WHMME6WW995V86V&pd_rd_wg=sSebe&pd_rd_r=1057e47c-250b-460d-a4cd-8efb09a3891f&pd_rd_i=B0BJ99VNDH&th=1

Shut the front door LisaG1967 did you really buy it for her ? LOL.

Wicked pisser if you really did.

I want to be a fly on the roof liner in the Jeff mobile. 
Bandit riding shotgun and paying the toll by paw.
There & back on this Santa sleigh ride.   

Bradley & Kelly are going to slightly wet themselves I believe if they have a sense of humor. 

Might stay in the box for a awhile _ New Dad's gonna open it at the New Place and be the 1st to play it at some point for sure.   

« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 08:07:42 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

BrokenLug

« Reply #11839 on: December 02, 2023, 07:43:11 PM »

Hey Tig you  O K ?
U. S. A.

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #11840 on: December 02, 2023, 08:03:14 PM »

Lisa, GREAT drum/musical instrument set you're giving Sydney for Christmas!!!  She will love it!!  I can still remember playing my xylophone for years when I was a kid. All kids love those! I have given xylophones and tambourines to kids many times over the years - an enduring gift for all kids! And when my oldest nephew was a toddler, for Christmas one year, I gave him drums and a tambourine. LOLOL!!!  I loved the look on my older (Mtns Sis) sister when it was opened.   ;D  I immediately showed him how to play and bang on them!! He loved it, and banged away!  ;D  I also gave him some kind of car, I can't remember exactly what kind, that made a loud siren sound and had flashing red lights.  He loved that, too!!  I left early, just grinning.   ;D ;D

(((TSK))) (((Tim))) Sending wishes and prayers for comfort and a resolution for Tim's symptoms soon.  You take care of yourself, too.  Hugs.  :-* :-*

Lani, I'm so glad Mike's getting around a little better and his MRI is soon!

((E4E)), yay for getting your braces!  Hugs, I know your mouth is sore!!  I still remember what it was like having braces. How long does your orthodontist estimate you will wear them?  Oh the fun of food stuck in them! Not! LOL.  I remember eating corn on the cob when I had braces. !!!  Oh law...  ;D  I know you will be so glad when they have done their job, and they are so much better now than when I had them as a kid!  I would always remind myself that when my mouth was sore, after adjustments, it meant they were working! Hang in there!  :)

((Karen)), ugh on the vertigo attack!  I'm glad it's a little better.  I hope the rain slows down there!  You and Piper stay above the high water mark!!

Phyl, I hope ((Jim)) can get some meds soon, and is much better fast!

Lori, thanks for posting Lilbro's Penny Pics:)  She is really growing up! - and I can tell she loves her time playing outside.  :-* Tika is beautiful, and looks like a sweet dog. That's nice of Lilbro to dog-sit for their friend, especially since keeping dogs out of boarding and kennels is recommended now as much as possible, to avoid the mystery canine illness that is being seen in many parts of the country now, and that is so highly contagious.  I hope you and Destini are having a good weekend!  :)

Puff, glad so many in your neighborhood can get together for some social fun and good food!  :)

((Tig)) I hope you are well soon!

Clynn, have Ed and Kelsey gotten to their destination yet? I hope the weather was kind to them on the road.  Is the Mole Hole an empty hole now??  ;) ;D

Oldguy, I hope your work schedule hasn't been too rough this past week, and that you're winning at cards tonight!  :D

BL, hope you and Pip have enjoyed a nice fireplace somewhere this weekend.  Sometimes it's nice just to be by a crackling fire.  :)

Good Night, All. Peace. SED.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 06:20:38 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

BrokenLug

« Reply #11841 on: December 02, 2023, 08:38:40 PM »

BL, hope you and Pip have enjoyed a nice fireplace somewhere this weekend. 

Baz
It's a very original field stone fireplace that Pip & I snuggle up to this eve.  NJ.
Built in 1925.
 _ with some critters that seem to have escaped their abodes joining us in front of the fire TV _

Ralph the Grey is perturbed for some reason about the dates, grapes, wine and cheese served this eve.

We gave him some other plant matter and he seems cool now.  8)
U. S. A.

karengramke

« Reply #11842 on: December 02, 2023, 08:50:38 PM »

Rain has stopped for a bit!  Thanks for the  loop.  We have had 2.2 inches od rain and expect another .7 by tomorrow
I stay on the porch when she goes out!   Hope the loblollys behave!  At least there is no big wind system with this!   Too bad I didn't shut the sprinkler system off and fertile. Actually most things were fertilized a short while ago!
Tsk?  Any news on Tims condition?  Hugs and prayers for both of you!
Hopefully Jim and Mike are better or at least on the road  to feeling better!  I did get another pneumonia shot this year.  Need them every 5 years!
I hope Old Guy is not trying to play cards while watching the  Michigan Iowa game!  Not good, so far!
Seds

BrokenLug

« Reply #11843 on: December 02, 2023, 08:58:10 PM »

Og just play cards
U. S. A.

BrokenLug

« Reply #11844 on: December 02, 2023, 09:02:30 PM »

karengramke your a riot.
U. S. A.

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #11845 on: December 02, 2023, 10:33:38 PM »

Lani - Enjoy those yummy chicken nuggets tonight - what a treat by Mike! :)   Thanks for Albatross info and for the Sloth updates!

Bazi - Hope your college basketball team did well!  Thank you for your kindness!   Great picture of your Great Nephew tending the fire! ;D

{{{Tim & Tsk}}}  Prayers for Tim to feel better soon.  Please take care Tsk. 

LisaG - I looked at the musical drum toy that BL suggested to you and I am ROFL!!! ;D    Sydney will have so much fun with it!!  Hopefully Bradley & Kelly will try to have some fun with it too!! ;D   All kids get musical stuff as gifts, so who better to give the gift than the Grandparents?! ;) :)

Karen - Hope the vertigo eases up and you feel better. {Karen}  Yaaay for the rain stopping for a bit!

Phyl - Prayers for Jim to feel better soon and hopefully you stay well! {{Jim}} {{Phyl}}

BL  ;D

Beakers have a good night.

BrokenLug

« Reply #11846 on: December 02, 2023, 11:18:04 PM »

We actually have some serious size critters and hooves scooching us away from the flames.

Ok Now.

I'm going to eat all of you.

There was very little room given. 
U. S. A.

T40cfr403

« Reply #11847 on: December 02, 2023, 11:30:52 PM »

T40  " with shrimp tempura as a snack, Phyl!  Okaaaay?  Not sure where that's comming from ... :-\

Phyl, I am the person who posted to you that I was having shrimp tempura as a game snack today!  Not T40.  ;) :D  Because your DOTY for today included Japanese Tempura!!   ::) ;D

Baz - Thank you! I was like "shrimp tempura?" Did I really say that? LOLOL!
Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.
― Rachel Carson, Silent Spring

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #11848 on: December 02, 2023, 11:36:58 PM »

Got that under control for the time being and let Piper out!  Wow, my back yard is like a lake! Ido not know how much more it will hold!
Phyl, hope Jim can find a Camry!  Unfortunately folks don't trade or sell them often!  Sure would give you both more i dependence if he could find one. 
Lisa, a drum set will save the pots and pans!  Growing up all the kids would get. Them out and bang on them!   Terrible noise!  She will develop a great sense of rhythm .  In a year she can pile them into her pink car and drive off to the local dance hall!

LOL! I hadn't thought of the pots and pans... so true... but, drive off to the local dance hall!! LOLOLOL!! The vertigo or Lob Lollies hasn't stopped your sense of humor!  ;D
« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 12:16:41 AM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #11849 on: December 03, 2023, 12:15:53 AM »

{{{Tim and Tsk}}} I'm sorry Tsk, I pray Tim is feeling better and is able to return home late tonight or tomorrow. Sending comforting hugs to you, Lulu and healing prayers for Tim.

Thanks T40, I had a long day today, I'll check your videos tomorrow.

Lisa,  Wingyz Kids Drum Set!!! I think that outdoor shed/garage will be very popular!

Karen, I've never seen Bambi, especially after watching The Yearling.... I hope the Lob Lollies stay away.... I hope Oldguy didn't watch the Iowa game too.  :(

BL,  you do paint a picture with words... ;D

Baz, I bet it was a nice ending to the day for your nephew. Add roasting marshmallows and hot cocoa. Congrats on the UNC win! A good day for football, great games!

Eagles, Mike makes great fried chicken nuggets! He fries it and I cleanup.. it's a good deal! ;D

SED Phyl

Good night!

Thinking of a dear friend's husband and family, after three years of Dementia and he had a stroke a week ago and died today. A celebration of Life was held for him this past summer surrounded by his loving family here in Payson.

May God's peace be with our Beak Family and those you hold dear.

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Karen and Piper, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Phyl and Jim, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Eagle's mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Lori and her grandma Clute, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Siamese mother and kittens, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 12:17:28 AM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander