Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 471217 times)

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #10860 on: November 05, 2023, 11:02:09 AM »

Apple Fritters and Apple Cinnamon Tea Latte!

;) ;D

« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 11:09:59 AM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #10861 on: November 05, 2023, 11:28:21 AM »

Happy Sunday Beakers!
Morning Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

Lisa, I spent most of my time in Walmart yesterday saying "Excuse me" "oh, sorry" "please may I pass?" "OOPS"  :-\

Eagles, Mike leaves tomorrow for Louisiana and returns Friday. Shannon coming for dinner. She's bringing Mike his yearly gift of Cozy burgers!  ;D ... have a lovely day.  :)

Tsk, it's Hermione Granger's Time Turner necklace from Harry Potter.  ;D ... good luck and prayers for Tim's success.

Clynn,  He was singing the barfing song, I had a sec to jump out of bed before he did the deed. Mike continued to snore...  Sadie jumped off the bed and went to sleep in our closet.... Then Milo ran for the hills. I changed my pillowcase, cleaned my headboard, sprayed Lysol and put the diffuser oil on.  :-\  Then I woke up around 5:30 and started the day.... I'm sure Ed is much better with playing music by ear than Milo's singing  ;D Mike's dad could play the piano and trumpet by ear. He loved to play jazz....  The munchkins will love having the kittens for a few days.... Sea Eaglets are so beautiful, it's great news to see they are doing so well flying about. prayers for their continued success.

Tig, Puff enjoy your day!  :)

Baz, cute names for Kelsey's Kittens.

Phyl Thanks for Amy's blog with beautiful pics, love handsome Mr. North.

Kb, beautiful cat! I need to spend time getting rid of some old pics too... have a good day, go Vikings!
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #10862 on: November 05, 2023, 11:31:54 AM »

Royal Albatross - 11/5
New Zealand Bird of the Year & Century

2 Toroa are included: the critically endangered Antipodean Albatross & the Buller's Mollymawk.
https://birdoftheyear.org.nz
Voting closes 5pm Sunday 12 November 2023 NZDT & don't forget to validate your vote.

Albies "rushing off to vote".  ;D
https://twitter.com/i/status/1720983117748666603

11/3 Hi everyone, some sad news to share with you.
Although we do not know for sure, it looks like the much-loved OGK has not returned following his disappearance in the winter of 2022 while raising Royalcam chick, Lilibet.

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #10863 on: November 05, 2023, 12:12:18 PM »

KB  I save deleting and cleaning up my PC for winter each year.

E4E  How many antique clocks?  Where did they all come from?

LORI   Fun and delicious posts this fall day. :)

LANI   Cute AM kitty    Mike is getting his B-day present early.  that will lure him back - maybe early  LOL   Boy, lots of endangered birds from that part of the globe    Aww  Sweet YRK has to find a new mate.  :'(
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 05:44:57 PM by tsk34 »
Chicagoland

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #10864 on: November 05, 2023, 03:18:06 PM »

SKOL !!!!  With the backup team...
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

kbshcb

« Reply #10865 on: November 05, 2023, 03:19:30 PM »

3rd string Quarter Back too!..what a great game.

2nd got a concussion on one of the first drives.

There's hope :)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #10866 on: November 05, 2023, 04:24:58 PM »

A little late with this  ::)

Guy Fawkes Night[/size]
A celebration featuring mesmerizing fireworks, commemorating a historical event with bonfires and sparklers lighting up the night sky.

National Chinese Takeout Day
Savoring the delicious fusion of Asian flavors and convenience, allowing culinary exploration from the comfort of your home.

National Love Your Red Hair Day

Bonfire Night
An annual spectacle marked by crackling flames, brilliant displays in the night sky, and a historic plot remembered with reverence.

Gunpowder Day
A dazzling celebration with bonfires, fireworks, and a rebellious spirit that lights up the night sky. Get ready for a spectacular display!
The little ditty goes..."Remember, remember! The fifth of November, The Gunpowder treason and plot…"
Gunpowder Day offers an interesting and unique opportunity to dig into a tradition that dates back more than four centuries in England.

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #10867 on: November 05, 2023, 04:32:53 PM »

baz, thanks for all the name possibilities! I am writing them all down! I can't wait to have kittens in the house! The only trepidation I have is that the owner wants to leave town on 12/22 to visit family, so we will pick them up on 12/20 or 12/21. And we are planning to leave on 12/22 to go to Mom's. I was hoping we could pick them up after Christmas...they will be 8 weeks old, I would rather it be 10 weeks... Erin said he will keep them at his house while we are gone, I know Bella would love it!  Click on BL's small picture, it will enlarge and you can see the arrow.

Clynn, I did. I clicked on BL's attached picture and enlarged it, on my PC. I can't stretch it with my fingers - it's not a touchscreen. I still don't see any arrow.  ??? :(  Well pooh on the kitten pickup situation! How many nights will that mean they will stay at Erin's? What about Harley? Well, I guess the kittens will learn about being around a dog in the house, if there isn't one where they live now... and, I can't remember, don't Erin and Sydney have a cat, too?  It will all work out.  :)

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #10868 on: November 05, 2023, 04:38:27 PM »

some bounce
((Tim))
((Baz))
Another 3.5 hrs. of yardwerk yesterday. And Camper mowed the front. I'll try to get a couple hours in before the game and then mow the back after (hopefully before the rain). It may be the last warm day here for a bit.?
I've been running through sports games at FF in between... college football, pro hockey, tennis.
As I was about to get up this a.m., I heard yelling from the neighbors. It must have been loud to travel thru the house and upstairs. Sheesh.
HAGD
TSK... I did Medifast for 6 months some years ago and lost 60 pounds. I did not do the meet with the counselor and I managed to purchase as little as possible online and it was all non-refrigerated. Instead of their shakes I purchased Atkins shakes in cases from Amazon.. I still do. They have a high protein version that I drink instead of milk for supper and I use a splash in my coffee instead of less healthy cream and sugar. Unfortunately when they became Livea they removed the option of just buying online... one needs to go in to the office. Just an FYI.

Tig, that's a lot of yard work! What the heck is FF??  ???

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

LisaG1967

« Reply #10869 on: November 05, 2023, 04:50:50 PM »

Lori - Apple Fritters and tea ....mmmm!  Hope you are doing well, miss hearing from you!

Lani - So, you know what I am talking about ...Walmart  ::)  Thanks for the update on OGK  :(

tsk - That was E4E with the antique clocks.  I wish I had an antique clock!

kb & Tig - Did you team win?

Phyl - Thanks for DOTY.

clynn - Aww, Erin is a good son, and Bella will have those kitties spoiled before you get back!

baz - I don't think tig's FF means Fast Food, so I am going to guess Fast Forward...LOL 

Good night, everyone!

kbshcb

« Reply #10870 on: November 05, 2023, 04:55:49 PM »

Lisa - yes!..we won. And in the last 2 minutes of the game with our star WR out, and many more out.

baziunc

« Reply #10871 on: November 05, 2023, 04:56:49 PM »

baz - BrokenLug has a pic attached to his post.  I saw the red arrow in his pic.  I assumed that arrow was pointing to him. 

Lisa, yep, I know. I clicked on the link BL put to his old post that has his picture attached to it. Then I clicked on the attached pic to enlarge it.  I have looked at it several times. I just don't see any arrow. That's all. I know the pic is attached. I know how to click and enlarge it. I know how to look for an arrow. I just don't see any arrow.   ??? :-[ :(  I was hoping someone would describe where to look for the arrow and what the arrow actually looks like - handdrawn, or whatever... I wonder what color the arrow is, and if it's above, below, or beside (to the left or the right of) what I think I see that looks like another tree trunk in the background on the far side of the headwaters that BL claims as him.  ;D

BL, I believe you!  :D  Alas, I just can't say I see you (or your arrow) in your picture.  ;) :D :D  Woe is me.  :(

;D ;D ;D

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #10872 on: November 05, 2023, 05:08:07 PM »

Baz... FF = Fast Forward    8)
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

baziunc

« Reply #10873 on: November 05, 2023, 05:10:25 PM »

Royal Albatross - 11/5
New Zealand Bird of the Year & Century

2 Toroa are included: the critically endangered Antipodean Albatross & the Buller's Mollymawk.
https://birdoftheyear.org.nz
Voting closes 5pm Sunday 12 November 2023 NZDT & don't forget to validate your vote.

Albies "rushing off to vote".  ;D
https://twitter.com/i/status/1720983117748666603

11/3 Hi everyone, some sad news to share with you.
Although we do not know for sure, it looks like the much-loved OGK has not returned following his disappearance in the winter of 2022 while raising Royalcam chick, Lilibet.

Lani:'(  That is such sad news of OGK. I had been hoping for his return.  What a legacy he left, and a beautiful portrait to remember him by. Prayers for his bereaved mate, YRK, with hopes she will find a suitable new mate to continue her legacy.  :-* :-*  May OGK rest in peace, and may his offspring stay strong and successfully continue the species to carry forward his legacy for years to come.  :-* :-*

baziunc

« Reply #10874 on: November 05, 2023, 05:11:44 PM »

Tig. thanks.  :)