Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 470696 times)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #2370 on: March 03, 2023, 10:49:12 AM »

Good morning Beakers! It's a beautiful morning here in Rim Country (Tonto National Forest)! A neighbor up the street sent this photo from their patio.
TGIF Blschue, Lilbro, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, Karen, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, and All!

The forum is slow for me this morning.
I'll be back.

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #2371 on: March 03, 2023, 10:51:34 AM »

From tsk’s SIL Barb just now:  Just talked briefly to Sue. Said it's the single most worst thing she's been thru. Gave her a unit of blood last night. BP still not under control so neither are pain meds. She's in a step down room.   Keep those prayers coming. She sounded terrible 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #2372 on: March 03, 2023, 10:53:18 AM »

I am at Kay’s Dr appointment,just got the text from Barb.
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #2373 on: March 03, 2023, 10:56:41 AM »

and KK donut holes (tsk favorite) ;D
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #2374 on: March 03, 2023, 10:57:20 AM »

From tsk’s SIL Barb just now:  Just talked briefly to Sue. Said it's the single most worst thing she's been thru. Gave her a unit of blood last night. BP still not under control so neither are pain meds. She's in a step down room.   Keep those prayers coming. She sounded terrible 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thank you for much for keeping us updated dear Clynn  :-*
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

oldguy

« Reply #2375 on: March 03, 2023, 11:37:47 AM »

Lori - the link you posted for pinterest says it is not found.  I did put a video onto my Youtube 2 or 3 years ago, so everyone here could see it - it is not that hard to do.  When posting it you can restrict the video so that only the link you post can get to see it.  You could also post it to Instagram if you have an account there.  The forum has never had the ability to upload videos - I think it might be a matter of memory/cpu usage limits for the servers to reduce cost.

OUR CAT FAMILY! - Marmalade, Jugg, Zig Zag, Bond, Maz & Calypso   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG9XAg8_h34
« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 12:17:30 PM by oldguy »
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Puff

« Reply #2376 on: March 03, 2023, 12:43:55 PM »

OG  Six!!!!  All yours????   We now dub you  Cat-Man-Do . . .

P
« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 12:45:47 PM by Puff »

oldguy

« Reply #2377 on: March 03, 2023, 01:12:33 PM »

OG  Six!!!!  All yours????   We now dub you  Cat-Man-Do . . .

P
NOPE - I had enough problems with 1   These cats are from Cat Man Chris - aka Cole & Marmalade
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #2378 on: March 03, 2023, 02:54:12 PM »

(((TSK))), I'm sending you lots of hugs, and good wishes for improvement, along with prayers for your healing and comfort.  :-*
« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 02:58:17 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #2379 on: March 03, 2023, 03:14:51 PM »

HAPPY FRIDAY, BEAKERS!  :)

Lani, your video of the wash and its surroundings is beautiful!

Clynn, thank you for getting an update about TSK from her SIL, Barb:-*  TSK is very strong, but what a difficult time. I just hate it for her.

Lori, best I know to post a video in Forum is to post a link to it from a 3rd party website, such as youtube, as OG mentioned.

Waving to All the Beakers!  :D

Everyone be aware of the potential for severe weather today and overnight in many areas of many states. Please stay alert if any is expected where you are.  Everyone in the path of severe weather, please stay safe.  :-*
« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 03:16:36 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

LisaG1967

« Reply #2380 on: March 03, 2023, 03:23:12 PM »

Lani - The pic from your neighbor is beautiful. 

clynn - Thanks for the update from Barb.  Continued good thoughts and prayers for tsk!
Hope all went ok at Kay's appointment. 

Lori - Your goodies for tsk look so yummy!

oldguy - I cannot imagine having 6 cats, the one I have is plenty and keeps me on my toes.  :)

baz and Puff - Waving to ya!

baziunc

« Reply #2381 on: March 03, 2023, 03:24:32 PM »

E4E and Kris, I'm wishing you a Happy Anniversary - a couple of days early...  ;)  Have a fabulous week of relaxation and happy celebration during your vacation in Hawaii!!   :) :-*
« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 03:27:41 PM by baziunc »

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #2382 on: March 03, 2023, 07:37:10 PM »

Lani - you are so nice - thank you for happy wishes for our anniversary; 35 yrs.   Beautiful photo from your neighbor this morning. ;D

Phyl - I am so glad that you & Jim are doing good with your Shingles vac.   Thanks for Amy's blog  :)

Hi Clynn!  I have been packing for a week and trying to be organized for our trip and leaving everything in place for the care of my little Star and the hummers - all is in place.   Oh no, just read what you posted this morning regarding Tsk - I would have hoped that they are keeping her comfortable. :o ::)

LisaG - No prob. I want to give proper credit to Kb!

Oldguy - Thanks for links!  Such a nice post for Tsk  :)

Lori - You are far ahead of me as far as size of files, etc. :-[

Baz - Sweet message for Tsk.  Thank you for the beautiful anniversary note;  sweet & very much appreciated.  :-* :)

Good night Beakers - sleep well and keep warm - hugs.

I might not post tomorrow, so saying hello & good night to all of you Beakers and all are so special to me.

My son is here to take care of Star.  I know she will be well taken care of and given much love.

Lani

« Reply #2383 on: March 03, 2023, 11:56:42 PM »

Oh dear, thank you for update on Tsk.

Tsk, thinking of you and sending you gentle hugs and prayers.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #2384 on: March 04, 2023, 12:08:48 AM »

Phyl, thanks for pics, talons crossed for Sauces nest... it looks lonely on Decorah North nest tonight.. :(

Clynn, awww Boo and Yaya  :-* ... wonderful rescue of the owlets! ... oh my good fyi on the skunk! Dewey stomps when he walks too! And he's usually mad about something. ;D

Kb, great video about the beaver. They can hold their breath a long time under water.

Lori, love the goodies!  ;D

Oldguy, lots of good stuff to celebrate too! .. Maru in that slim box. LOL!  ;D

Lisa, how is the newly married couple?  ;D

Baz, Puff, Tig, BL, take care

Aloha Eagles and Kris, Have a lovely trip and sweet anniversary celebration in Kauai!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Prayers for SWFL Dad and eaglets, and Harriets return.
Sauces Family.🙏

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For SWFL Harriet and nest, NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.