BirdCam Forum > Other Raptor Cams and Information

MN Nongame Wildlife Eagle Cam

(1/339) > >>

MpMom:
 :)
https://www.dnr.state.mn.us/features/webcams/eaglecam/index.html
The current pair has been distinguished from the pair, or at least the resident female, by several physical features.  One obvious feature is that neither of the new birds is banded.  This pair also shows some behavioral differences as well.   They seem very bonded to each other, spending most of their time together - showing fondness for each other and sharing food commonly.

[attachment deleted by admin]

MpMom:
 ;)

LisaG1967:
MpMom, is this the same MN nest that you use to watch and post pics from?  I can't remember what the eagles name were. 

MpMom:
Morning Lisa! Yes, I have watched this nest to for around 9 yrs. The original eagles are no longer here.
There is also another nest I watch(Minnesota Bound) which I haven't checked in on yet.

LisaG1967:

--- Quote from: MpMom on November 15, 2019, 06:34:59 AM ---Morning Lisa! Yes, I have watched this nest to for around 9 yrs. The original eagles are no longer here.
There is also another nest I watch(Minnesota Bound) which I haven't checked in on yet.

--- End quote ---

I thought the nest looked familiar.  What were the names of the original eagles?  What happened to them??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version