BirdCam Forum > Other Raptor Cams and Information

MN Nongame Wildlife Eagle Cam

<< < (2/339) > >>

MpMom:
They were just mom & dad Lisa. Mom had been banded so we knew it was her when she came to the nest.
Dad disappeared 1st & mom then mom got another mate. Then last year 2 different eagles showed up & have been here. No clue as to where mom went.
As  we are seeing this happens to many nests.

[attachment deleted by admin]

LisaG1967:

--- Quote from: MpMom on November 15, 2019, 10:35:41 AM ---They were just mom & dad Lisa. Mom had been banded so we knew it was her when she came to the nest.
Dad disappeared 1st & mom then mom got another mate. Then last year 2 different eagles showed up & have been here. No clue as to where mom went.
As  we are seeing this happens to many nests.

--- End quote ---

Oh, I thought they had names.  Maybe I am thinking of another nest that you watch and post about. 

MpMom:
Hey Lisa!
The Arcon eagle nest in Iowa have a pair of eagles named Liberty & Justice. Maybe that is one you may be thinking of.

LisaG1967:

--- Quote from: MpMom on November 15, 2019, 01:49:01 PM ---Hey Lisa!
The Arcon eagle nest in Iowa have a pair of eagles named Liberty & Justice. Maybe that is one you may be thinking of.

--- End quote ---

Hmmm, no I am thinking it was one in MN that you watched.  Was there one called DNR or something like that??  Or, is this that nest?  LOL

MpMom:
This one is the DNR nest Lisa. Hmmm
At the Mn Bound nest, they do name the kids.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version