Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: The EEeee's & Me  (Read 9078 times)

Faith

• ChatMods
Re: The EEeee's & Me
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2012, 10:54:09 AM »

I'm about halfway through it.  It was a busy weekend, so didn't get to read as much as I would have liked.  I'm loving it so far! :)

shelliott

« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2012, 09:59:36 PM »

Thank You Alice!!  :o   It IS Awesome!!   I can't think of a bigger thrill than having my first book review in the Decorah Area News!   Whatta Honor!!

shelliott

« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2012, 09:49:54 AM »

RRP MOD

The EEeee's & Me would not have been possible without you!   

Your support, encouragement, and guidance heightened our viewing experience, and paved the way for my handwritten journal to be expanded into the love story of our famous family!  I have enormous gratitude for the many lessons you taught all of us first time eagle watchers, along with the lessons learned from our EEeee's.   

I was honored to work with you, Darlene and Cynthia on the Decorah Eagles coffee table book, and blessed again to be able to repay RRP for the watchable wildlife gift by the profits from this book. 

Whatta eggstraordinary person you are, and an eggsceptional friend!  As RRP's Ambassador of the Facebook page, you were the "Wonderful Wizard of Mod".   :-*

Faith

• ChatMods
« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2012, 05:05:50 PM »

Duphoff, I read your review and couldn't agree more!  All of these books are wonderful!

shelliott

« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2012, 08:57:37 PM »

duphoff ~ I left you a thank you note in the library thread, but I also wanted to acknowledge here how much I appreciated your thoughtful and insightful comments on all of our books.  You make significant contributions to the forum community and I was just beaming reading your reviews and recommendations!  Thank you so very much.

Nora in IA

• Nora and Kiwi 2006 (King Plant, Bayport, MN)
« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2012, 09:49:46 AM »

I'll put this on the other book thread too.  Besides the offer that runs through March, I got this from Blurb this morning:

Hard to believe but February is almost over and with it goes our offer of 20% off your order of two books or more. Not to worry — you have through February 27 to place your order and nab your savings. Just enter the code LEGACY2 at checkout and you're good.*
NE Iowa

shelliott

« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2012, 12:11:26 PM »

I'll put this on the other book thread too.  Besides the offer that runs through March, I got this from Blurb this morning:

Hard to believe but February is almost over and with it goes our offer of 20% off your order of two books or more. Not to worry — you have through February 27 to place your order and nab your savings. Just enter the code LEGACY2 at checkout and you're good.*

Thanks, Nora!  That's a nice savings.  Glad you put it in the Coffee Table Book thread also.   ;)

shelliott

« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2012, 11:01:45 AM »

Just ordered another book for my parent's birthday present.  They started following last year after I shared the Decorah site with them.

duphoff, I loved your review of my book, and I truly hope they will enjoy the daily entries of all that we witnessed during the season.  I think we are all pretty *eggstatic* right now after Mom blessed us with a third egg again this year!  Whatta Pair of P's ... and now, a *Squeeequel*  LOL     I am sending you a personal message, too!

Best wishes to you and happy birthday to Your P's!!   :D

ra

« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2012, 12:13:49 PM »

LOL... a squeeequel!!
Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age.
Sometimes, age just shows up by itself.

NW SC USA