Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Our Babies at the Rainbow Bridge  (Read 47170 times)

carewolf10

• Caring and Sharing
    • Carol's Castle of Hopes and Dreams
Our Babies at the Rainbow Bridge
« on: September 17, 2011, 07:56:57 AM »

Here is a place to post the pictures of your babies now living at the Rainbow Bridge.

Please post your pictures and write a little about them-

Terri Pike has created a beautifully animated "Flash" version of the Rainbow Bridge story

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Shezam~Magoo ~ Mutzy~Brandy ~Spartacus

Loki~Pandora~Vickie~~Our Dogs

Peso ~ Bijou~Lovey~~ Our Birds

We love you all and miss you very much.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 02:59:45 PM by carewolf10 »

DeborahG

My Precious Sadie, passed away at the age of 15, 4/13/10.

[attachment deleted by admin]

debbiek0303

This is Brook who was part of our family for sixteen wonderful years.  She crossed over the Rainbow Bridge two years ago and we miss her immensely.  We will never forgot you  :-*

Love,
Your mommy,daddy and Ryan, Sean & Kristin

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 06:26:06 PM by debbiek0303 »

carewolf10

• Caring and Sharing

As the holidays approach we think of everyone who is here and those who are not. We think of the empty chairs at the table and the empty spaces on the floor. There is a party going on at the Rainbow Bridge. All will be in attendance at the party that begins tonight at sundown and continues through New Year's Eve. So remember them with a smile-that's how they want us to be.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 07:59:18 PM by carewolf10 »

carewolf10

• Caring and Sharing

Love this thread.

My brother's dog of 16 years just passed and i've sent them these beautiful sites posted here.

Thanks Carewolf for starting this thread.  It is beautiful!!
You're so welcome. Please post a picture of his dog here. We would love to see him.

MpMom

• D1 in all of her beauty. Love 12,14,18,4,25 & 35

These pics were taken Sept 17,2011 the morning we had to take our grandbaby to the vet. Hogan couldn't stand or sit anymore from the arthritis. He was 13.
Life is not the same without him. I miss him so much.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 02:11:46 PM by MpMom »
Will remember & love you Dad Decorah.

Caution: Exposure to the Son Prevents Burning..
From a sign in Missouri.
From T40~"I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with you. And then I realized...you spent the rest of your life with me."

carewolf10

• Caring and Sharing

Love this thread.

My brother's dog of 16 years just passed and i've sent them these beautiful sites posted here.

Thanks Carewolf for starting this thread.  It is beautiful!!
You're so welcome. Please post a picture of his dog here. We would love to see him.

I would love to post his picture, but for some reason, I'm having a problem posting any pictures :(

You have probably posted so many more pictures than I have that I won't try to give you answers, but maybe Amy can fix whatever is wrong.  :(

carewolf10

• Caring and Sharing

We just suffered a loss at EagleCrest. One of our seven goslings has gone to the Wildlife Section
of the Rainbow Bridge. Any wild animal who has been loved and lost  by a human will find his way there. It is a place of great harmony where the eagles and geese lay down together.                          

« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 11:07:38 PM by carewolf10 »

carewolf10

• Caring and Sharing
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 11:42:01 PM by carewolf10 »

carewolf10

• Caring and Sharing
Re: Our Babies at the Rainbow Bridge
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2012, 01:35:47 AM »

Black Bear Yearling 

Black Bear yearling from Rockbridge County, VA was at the Wildlife Center of Virginia. He was getting worse.
He couldn't even stand up. The decision was made, August 31st, to help him to the Rainbow Bridge where he would be able to run and play the way he couldn't when he was here and so ill.

The little bear woke up, sleepy, in a bright place full of light and beautiful colors. The sky was so blue and the grass was so soft. He felt strong and healthy. He knew he wasn't at the WCV anymore. Where ever he was he wanted to thank all the people who tried to help him."You were so kind and gentle-but I needed to leave. It is so beautiful here. There is what I am told is a rainbow shining over us, and the sun feels so warm on my fur.

After I began to run around and explore, a big black bear came up to me and said,"Welcome Son-I am your Mother".   Then she began to nuzzle me and I remembered her. My Mom will teach me all I need to learn and I will grow up big and strong just as she is-maybe bigger. I love the ponds, the hills, and the trees-and of course the Rainbow. I know I will be happy here forever.

http://wildlifecenter.org/critter-corner/archive-patient/black-bear-12-2049
I wrote this little story to comfort myself and anyone else feeling sad over the loss of this little guy. He is a symbol for all the cubs we have lost  :'(    Thank You Wildlife Center of Virginia for all the love you give to every animal that you care for.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 10:27:12 PM by carewolf10 »

carewolf10

• Caring and Sharing
Re: Our Babies at the Rainbow Bridge (No Replies to Pictures-Just pics and post)
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2012, 01:46:25 AM »

Little D-12 is also at the Rainbow Bridge. One day I will be able to write about him -but not yet.

I hope seeing our eagles again and new little eaglets will help with the healing.   :'(   

« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 07:32:57 PM by carewolf10 »

masswatch

• Stop enjoy the beauty of nature
Re: Our Babies at the Rainbow Bridge (No Replies to Pictures-Just pics and post)
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2012, 12:21:15 PM »

Thank for the Rainbow Bridge is beautiful.

Our precious Jacob (JAKE) was a tuxedo kitty.  He was 15 years old and on May 18, 2012 we had to put him to rest.  RIP is buddy, Daddy and I and Odin miss you very, very much.  Until we meet again over the bridge.
Masswatch  (Diane)

Mom (Love Her)
Dad (THE BEST - Forever in my Prayers)
Eagle Member April 2011

"Those Who Place Everything in God's Hands Eventually See God's Hands In Everything".

carewolf10

• Caring and Sharing
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2012, 03:12:17 AM »

Thank for the Rainbow Bridge is beautiful.

Our precious Jacob (JAKE) was a tuxedo kitty.  He was 15 years old and on May 18, 2012 we had to put him to rest.  RIP is buddy, Daddy and I and Odin miss you very, very much.  Until we meet again over the bridge.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I did this memory picture for a cat named Elvis. Is this a Tuxedo cat?

« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 04:09:48 PM by carewolf10 »

masswatch

• Stop enjoy the beauty of nature
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2012, 05:35:03 PM »

Careful10,

Thank you so much, the picture is beautifu.  Yes it is a tuxedo cat.

Thanks
Diane (masswatch)
Masswatch  (Diane)

Mom (Love Her)
Dad (THE BEST - Forever in my Prayers)
Eagle Member April 2011

"Those Who Place Everything in God's Hands Eventually See God's Hands In Everything".

carewolf10

• Caring and Sharing

These are beautiful cats. Can you post a picture of yours? ((((Hugs))))
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 04:58:48 PM by carewolf10 »