BirdCam Forum > BirdCam General Information, Announcements & Forum Issues

Our Babies at the Rainbow Bridge

<< < (2/23) > >>

MpMom:
These pics were taken Sept 17,2011 the morning we had to take our grandbaby to the vet. Hogan couldn't stand or sit anymore from the arthritis. He was 13.
Life is not the same without him. I miss him so much.

carewolf10:

--- Quote from: jicaji1 on April 25, 2012, 01:06:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: carewolf10 on April 19, 2012, 03:59:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: jicaji1 on April 11, 2012, 12:57:39 PM ---Love this thread.

My brother's dog of 16 years just passed and i've sent them these beautiful sites posted here.

Thanks Carewolf for starting this thread.  It is beautiful!!

--- End quote ---
You're so welcome. Please post a picture of his dog here. We would love to see him.

--- End quote ---

I would love to post his picture, but for some reason, I'm having a problem posting any pictures :(

--- End quote ---

You have probably posted so many more pictures than I have that I won't try to give you answers, but maybe Amy can fix whatever is wrong.  :(

carewolf10:
We just suffered a loss at EagleCrest. One of our seven goslings has gone to the Wildlife Section
of the Rainbow Bridge. Any wild animal who has been loved and lost  by a human will find his way there. It is a place of great harmony where the eagles and geese lay down together.                          

carewolf10:

Light A Candle Here

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=EC

carewolf10:
  Black Bear Yearling 

Black Bear yearling from Rockbridge County, VA was at the Wildlife Center of Virginia. He was getting worse.
He couldn't even stand up. The decision was made, August 31st, to help him to the Rainbow Bridge where he would be able to run and play the way he couldn't when he was here and so ill.

The little bear woke up, sleepy, in a bright place full of light and beautiful colors. The sky was so blue and the grass was so soft. He felt strong and healthy. He knew he wasn't at the WCV anymore. Where ever he was he wanted to thank all the people who tried to help him."You were so kind and gentle-but I needed to leave. It is so beautiful here. There is what I am told is a rainbow shining over us, and the sun feels so warm on my fur.

After I began to run around and explore, a big black bear came up to me and said,"Welcome Son-I am your Mother".   Then she began to nuzzle me and I remembered her. My Mom will teach me all I need to learn and I will grow up big and strong just as she is-maybe bigger. I love the ponds, the hills, and the trees-and of course the Rainbow. I know I will be happy here forever.

http://wildlifecenter.org/critter-corner/archive-patient/black-bear-12-2049
I wrote this little story to comfort myself and anyone else feeling sad over the loss of this little guy. He is a symbol for all the cubs we have lost  :'(    Thank You Wildlife Center of Virginia for all the love you give to every animal that you care for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version