Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 85540 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #360 on: April 27, 2024, 04:25:21 PM »

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JACAJI!!!!!! I hope there are many more!!!!!

Puff I agree with you but I will not be a good jurer this time aound. I cant seem to focus to much on my mind especially my father. I hope I am not on a case.  I was summoned a few times. first time I was like 23 in Somerset County. I was on case medical cause. It turned out I was an alternate and couldnt make decision.  2nd time was cambden county I sat in hoding area for day never got called excused for th e rest of the week,  there were no more cases for the week.  3rdrd time cambden cty again I didnt get picked from start never had to go in yippy. Now this fourth time is back in somerset cty. If I dont get picked for a case Monday I got to call up again  Monday night to see if I have to go in on Tuesday.  I have to do this tuesday and wednesday as well.  Stupid way of doing thing.  I will probably work when I get home or I will be soooo behid at work. I hate the law and stuf like this it's soo boring.   Maybe if I ook unintersted I will be declined  LOL 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #361 on: April 27, 2024, 08:35:13 PM »

jicaji!! Happy 55th Anniversary!!!  That's awesome. Congrats to you and Jim.  :)

And oh wow!! Your Hummingbirds showed up on your anniversary. How cool is that!

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #362 on: April 27, 2024, 08:44:42 PM »

Hi Puff, I agree with your five comments. I agree with jicaji too. Bottom line honesty is imperative always. 

About #2 I felt dissed when I was rejected too.  :)

LB, Very interesting that you can serve jury duty in a county other than the one you live in. I'm assuming so because you mention different counties. Here in PA we can serve only in the county we live in.

jicaji

« Reply #363 on: April 27, 2024, 09:15:41 PM »

Thanks Paulie and LB....It was a nice day.  My grandson's prom was tonight, so we went to see him and his friends and dates before they left.  So cute....they we all so excited.

Tomorrow night we're going out to a really nice restaurant for dinner.....

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #364 on: April 27, 2024, 10:45:55 PM »

Thanks Paulie and LB....It was a nice day.  My grandson's prom was tonight, so we went to see him and his friends and dates before they left.  So cute....they we all so excited.

Happy happy 😊
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #365 on: April 28, 2024, 08:24:46 AM »

no Pauie the 2x in Vambden is when I lived in SOuth Jersey  I lived in cambden countyh then  LOL   They picked you ecery 3 years and they meant it . It was to the week !!!!

Goint o tbe 76 today and 86 tomorrow I hope the ocurt house has the AC on !!!!! 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #366 on: April 28, 2024, 11:45:34 AM »

jicaji, You're welcome of course. Aww very nice about your grandson's prom and you and Jim going to see him and others. Sounds like fun.

Enjoy your dinner at the nice restaurant tonight.  :)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #367 on: April 28, 2024, 11:54:51 AM »

LB, I forgot about you moving from South Jersey. Now I understand the different counties. I still remember pictures of your townhouse and back yard and tree with robin's nest in it.  ;D

You and I have the same temps predicted. Tomorrow will be hot! True to court house and AC.

Looking at #3 makes me smile.  ;D

Hi Tig! I'm glad you're cozy on your stool.  :)

jicaji

« Reply #368 on: April 28, 2024, 01:46:35 PM »

Paulie....me too, in the 70's tomorrow.

Tig  Thanks  :)

LB, hope the courthouse is not as cold as some I've heard of..... ;) ;)

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #369 on: April 29, 2024, 09:05:47 AM »

Good Morning,

jicaji, Enjoy your warm weather! And your Hummingbirds!!  ;D

LB, Let us know then how your day was at court house/jury duty .... and if A/C was needed.
Also let us know how your father's Dr appt went today. I hope he's doing better and he gets good news.

Weather here today is to be 87 and tomorrow 86. There was a frost here last week. Crazy!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #370 on: April 29, 2024, 03:11:24 PM »

hello   I am back. I was called in to be part of the JUry selection but wasnt picked thank god sounded like it was going to be a boring care.  I will get an email later to see if  I have to go back  tomorrow.  Someone said they checked the coarts and there were no cases so praying I dont have to go back  . 
My father saw the oncologist today he orignally wa suppose to see him next week becausde they wanted his opinion if he should ge the remainder of the thyroid out he said yes cause the cancer can come back bit it's not up to him he needs to talk to the surgeon. He is seeing her thursday.  He did say he can wait he doenst have to do it in a month  He just doesnt want to do the surgey because of the cathetor.   this dr  is the 4th dr or maybe 5th that said its because of the anestesia and he has an enlarged protate. So he may need to do a procedure on that.  He sees gthzat dr  today too but later probably saw him already he took cathertor off this morning and told my sister he tinkled  a little doesnt sound promising.  I will call him in a little while

I have to make an appt for copper.  He's been weezing.  I am getting worried. also to ge thim t ovet its so hard to get him in the car.  Hes eems in good spirits now but seeems miserable outside short walk only very short he kept stopping. 

Its hot. I dont like it!!! 87  I cant wait  dor the fall  But on the bright side. The AC is fixed!!!! he seemed

UPDATE My father is still in cathetor.  He will  be weating it for another 3 weeks hes not happy for sure 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 07:35:17 PM by LBLNJ0668 »

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #371 on: April 29, 2024, 08:41:46 PM »

Hi LB, Good you weren't chosen for a boring case. Fingers crossed you don't have to go in tomorrow.

My heavens to what the anesthesia did to your father .. and now your update says he wears catheter another three weeks. God bless him. He has good reason not to be happy.

Could Copper possibly have allergies that's causing his wheezing on walks?

Awesome your AC got fixed. Same here today too. Have ours on. Temp was 89 with feels like 90. Crazy. This weekend light rain and 60s.

#s 1 2 3

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #372 on: April 30, 2024, 06:22:46 PM »

good evening,  Ok I think I am getting my new work under control.  I hope so I was able to do everything today  with a little spare time.   I am sure I will come across some more complications   

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #373 on: April 30, 2024, 09:12:37 PM »

Congrats LB!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #374 on: May 01, 2024, 05:21:30 PM »

2nd day things were calm !!!!! Yippeee    But Germany was closed today a  holiday over there and I heard a ot of people will be out for rest of the week.  . I have to go into the iffice next week.   I am exhausted though  This week has been so slow   
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 46   Go Up