Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 83194 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #585 on: August 03, 2024, 07:10:18 AM »

good morning
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #586 on: August 04, 2024, 07:16:02 AM »

good Morning ,prayers for my brother that he get goof results tomorrow
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #587 on: August 05, 2024, 06:59:53 AM »

good morning

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #588 on: August 05, 2024, 07:26:40 AM »

LB, Prayers that your brother gets good results today.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #589 on: August 06, 2024, 06:42:31 AM »

Resjlts  not so good but I am not surprised. The dr wasnt happy he i snot back to his normal activities of walking normaly etc  I blurt out when he asked what are your activitives day to day  I said see how he is laying down thats his normal . he only gets up to go to the bathroom and to come here for his tretments the dr agreed t with me he needs to push through this and do what he can do th emore you do the faster you gain strength and you need the strength for the chemo. He dr wanted to do a n extreme chemo where my brother would have to be in the hospital for 30 ndays but he cant because he is still weak.  He is doing middle ground  little stringer10 days of IV and 14  days pills then another biopsy my brother is refusing to go to the hospital if he goes to the extreme treatment I said then stop your tretments all together cause you will die.  I got a social worker to come and she gabe him resourses for supprt I will reach out again about phychtrist if he doesnt do anything becase heneeds anti depressat. I also found out he had a scrpt to elp wi th the neasea but  he never got it filled.  why am I fighting for someones life where it seems he isnt fighting himself. 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #590 on: August 06, 2024, 09:56:36 AM »

LB, God bless you. Yes your brother definitely has to help himself more. The health situation he's in has really set him back physically and mentally.
You are trying your best for your brother. I repeat .. He's lucky to have you for his sister. You're fighting for him because you love him. Frustrating for you yes but you wouldn't not do all you can for him.
Could your father visit him and give him a good pep talk? Unless maybe he's on his cruise now.

Prayers continue for your brother and for you too. Aren't you scheduled to have your other knee replaced in September?

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #591 on: August 07, 2024, 06:53:28 AM »

MGood orning y fther has picked him up and taken hom to hi shouse a few times.  for my sanity when I am not there I dont push it.  I can tell when I see him  an d week his is.  If he is movingmore  he would get stronger.  I joined a leukemia suppoert group invited my brother doubt he will join  but I  copy and paste  things to him.  He gets his port put in today my father is taking him.   I was araid he wouldnt g tthere cause he got a lot of rain and the area gets flooded where my gather dirves to get to my brothers to pick him up   That storm isnt even debbie thats coming friday saturday

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #592 on: August 08, 2024, 06:47:40 AM »

good morning

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #593 on: August 09, 2024, 06:07:29 AM »

good morning

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #594 on: August 09, 2024, 06:31:37 PM »

Hi LB, TGIF for you. I hope you have this weekend to yourself.

It's nice your father takes your brother to his house sometimes. It's got to be frustrating for you trying to get him to move and be more active then he doesn't. Good for you joining a leukemia support group and also sharing info with your brother. Hey you get an A+ for effort trying to help him. I hope him getting his port went well.

We are finally beginning to feel like ourselves again. Today is the first day I can say that. Took 3 to almost 4 weeks to get over it.

My area was smack in the middle of Debby remnants moving up through PA last night and today. Strong storms and downpours and flooding in areas. The cabin got hammered too. Got lots and lots of rain in both places.  It's gone now with blue sky.

Did you get storm and rain?

Today's #3

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #595 on: August 10, 2024, 07:30:01 AM »

Good morning we got more rain on Tuesday and the rest of the  week than yesterday .Yesterday was cloudy and windy It may have rain a little but I idnt notice as I did the rest of the week.   Tueday was really bad.     I am getting hair cut today!!!!!!It's sunny also I need to drop off things for my brother I made him mashpotatoes and splitpea soup Also peanutbutter oat energy balls.  I got him roman noodles too well I got for me but it was a pack of 12 so hes getting most of it.  I had a prtion of the split pea soup iot came out real thick and good. I put aside some for my father as well 

On the nice side  I am getting a $500 spot reward!!!!! Its to recognize the hard work I have been doing to learn my new role!!!! 

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #596 on: August 11, 2024, 07:24:40 AM »

good morning

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #597 on: August 11, 2024, 09:58:11 AM »

Good morning,

Second day for a very wide area including mine having to boil water for consumption and cooking due to a water main break caused by excessive rain and pressure from Debby. This happened Friday evening. I sure hope it's repaired soon.
News confirmed a tornado touched down nearby too. No one hurt but lots of damage there. The water company is providing cases of water at nearby high school so we're going to go there today.

LB, You had a busy weekend so far cooking and getting your hair cut too. Did you get a lot cut or a trim? I bet it feels and looks good.
Do you like it?
Your brother and father appreciate the food items you gave them for sure.

Congratulations to you on your monetary reward!!! That's awesome.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #598 on: August 11, 2024, 07:51:29 PM »

Hi Paulie. That stinks about the water min line break.   

I took2" off but it has gotten really long so atill long.  He relayered it an dI do lik eit he didnt ut the bang area too short.   thank god I am trying to grow that out but he usually cut to short so now it should grow longwr. 

I actually took time to walk today I walked1.25 miles   al little longer I  didnt turn on my tracker right away MY brother starts his 3r dround of chemo tomorrow  for10 days. this time with IV and not injections  plus 14 days of pills.  I am  nervous. He looks a tiny bit stronger. But afraid ehe will get weeker durig this timee His mouch is real sore with blisters He like the peanut butter oat roll protein balls I made.  I think. he said  he  did and he didnt complain it hrt to eat it.  He toldme today "I am the toughst best sisitr a brother cna have."   LOL. I dont feel tough cause no one listens to me!!!!!!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #599 on: August 12, 2024, 06:44:24 PM »

good evening
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 45   Go Up