Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 549127 times)

LisaG1967

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #7815 on: Today at 02:48:21 PM »

Kb - Good news on your car, and glad it was not too expensive. 

Lani - Thanks for the Royal and Hellgate updates.  I voted ..... I like the name Kiwa! Crab cakes were delicious.

{{tsk & Tim}}

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #7816 on: Today at 04:36:54 PM »

(((Hugs to All in the Beak Room.)))

(((TSK))), oh, it had to be so very scary for you, and for (((Tim))), to be so confused in that painkiller/meds haze from hell. Prayers they can start to get dialed back bit by bit sooner rather than later. Prayers for that infection to clear faster than expected so the surgery can be done sooner. Prayers for comfort and some calm for Tim so he can rest better, too. Prayers for you for your own health and wellness, too, as you deal with all the doctor/hospital "stuff" - I know so well how that so often goes from much time spent looking after, and advocating for, my own seriously ill hospitalized immediate family. You must be exhausted. Prayers for a restful night.

Good night, Beakers. Peace. SED.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #7817 on: Today at 07:02:30 PM »

This is the last straw with this posting 'thing' tonight!
Just gonna say glad the autos are getting fixed. And, the pets are doing well and so on and so forth. :-*

Tsk/ Tim  hope you both get some rest tonight

Here's an early 'Good Night' Everyone... SEDs. 

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam