Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 545065 times)

kbshcb

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #6300 on: July 21, 2024, 06:20:10 AM »

Awe, green bee eaters!....

Happy Sunday all.

Can't hardly move >:( still climbing up my thighs from a sitting position...for some dang reason mowing aggravated it....best to rest for a few ;)

thunderstorms possible in the next few. Crossing my fingers my neighbor's huge limb stays up in the sky till I get a chance to inform city and insurance company before I'm held liable for any possible damage.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #6301 on: July 21, 2024, 06:37:23 AM »

KB... talons crossed and feel better. My low back has been a problem for days... ok getting up, but a problem sitting down. Once down I'm ok. I need more time in the pool. Been slacking.

Congrats Joe Mauer !!! https://baseballhall.org/hall-of-famers/mauer-joe

TTFN

https://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/corgi-viral-understanding-sign-language-112132348

« Last Edit: July 21, 2024, 06:45:41 AM by camperstig »
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

kbshcb

« Reply #6302 on: July 21, 2024, 06:52:12 AM »

KB... talons crossed and feel better. My low back has been a problem for days... ok getting up, but a problem sitting down. Once down I'm ok. I need more time in the pool. Been slacking.

Congrats Joe Mauer !!! https://baseballhall.org/hall-of-famers/mauer-joe

TTFN

https://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/corgi-viral-understanding-sign-language-112132348

take care, yourself. Love me some corgis!...remind me of miniature GSD!...'Bout time on Joe...way to go!

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #6303 on: July 21, 2024, 07:07:41 AM »

... Happy Sunday Everyone ! 

Currently: 73F fog , High  86 Rain ,   Low 72F

Hope everyone had a pleasant evening and a good night's rest.

It rained all evening and all night  Woke up to every circuit breaker having popped. So trudged down stairs to reset at the box
in garage.     For which we are most, most, most  thankful .

Oh my Lisa !  So that’s what that hat looks like.  OG looks ever so stylish / dapper for a day out bald eagle sighting. Tks for snap.

OG that ‘s  a really nice beard and stach. Looks like Jim’s too.

Lani magnificent lion, that Twitter account charges for subscribing—good thing ‘following’ is  ‘NOC”

CLynn/KelseyDrive safely you two. Hope everyone's fine.

Karen I was thinking of cutting down those Ribbon Elms that our squirrels adopted for a home. Now I'm sure I will.

Tig so glad that you're feeling better

KB hope you feel better.    For shame (Asian)  Green Bee eaters !  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_green_bee-eater

Prayers for:  The family of Corey Comperatore and all those injured on July13, 2024 Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people.   'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . As always, Beakers/families.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6304 on: July 21, 2024, 07:23:20 AM »

BAZI   Had to go back and see what I said.  LOL  Because Lisa had mentioned OG was wearing the hat, it seemed there were lots of inquires about it. So I said - " Now look what you have done -meaning you're going to need to post a pic"  LOL    Hope to see some of the final round of the Open today.   Cute pic of big sis giving hugs  :D

LISA   Great pic.  I bet he was the most comfortable guy there!!!   Amy is doing well.  Her hair grew in curly and she looks great in short hair!! ( she is Tim's son's wife who had the ovarian cancer last year)

OLDGUY   You look very similar to my second cousin.  ;D

LANI   Magnificent lion  :o     Lulu is the only recent cat we've had who likes the tube treats. 

KB  Beautiful green on those bee eaters.

TIG   Great Corgi story  Thanks

PHYL   Funny wood owls  :D     Plus lots of additional wooden funnies  :)
Chicagoland

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #6305 on: July 21, 2024, 07:34:15 AM »

It's Caturday Beakers!

This kitty looks just like my Maggie. And that  facial expression---- Especially when she's just woke from napping.

All my  recent cats  love the 'tube' treats.
But that's not why I posted the photo of Street Cat Bob.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #6306 on: July 21, 2024, 10:46:05 AM »

Sunday Blessings Beakers!
Morning Eagles4, Lisa, Ezee, Eburg, Weasel, Jilltosa, Kb, Tsk, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, BL, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

Morning Karen and Piper, Sadie and I are out the door by 5:30am. We change our schedule with the sunrise. you have terrible humidity, sorry, sending hugs. Glad to know Clynn and Kelsey are on their way home. Safe travels  :-*

Kb, cute Green Bee Eaters! Rest and take care.  :-*

Tig, cool story about Eowyn! Rest and take care too  :-*

Phyl, cute morning posts and decor pics.

Tsk, poor Jimmy!

Royal Albatross ~ LGK Returns To Feed & Preen TF 💕 7.21.24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6B-a-UUO7I

Jul 21, 2024  #TAIAROA #royalcam #albatross
It was another day of double feedings for TF with LGL coming in early in the morning and now LGK arriving later in the afternoon. Also today TFT had both BOK and WYL in to feed him so both chicks got fed by both parents!! Lucky chicks! 💕💞💕

LGK comes in from the right and TF runs to him wheeing with excitement! LGK feeds his hungry chick and then he stops to allopreen the top of his head. TF grew quiet while Dad was grooming him. Then LGK starts to leave, walking close to his nest and then to the center edge of the track. A black-backed gull lands next to TF - gulls follow parents feeding their chick because there might be some spillage of food on the grass for them to eat. LGK flies off over the sea and TF goes back to his spot on the right to garden. Thank you for watching!

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #6307 on: July 21, 2024, 10:47:56 AM »

09:22, 7/21   Iris and the chicks on a Sunday morning  #HellgateOsprey  :-*

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #6308 on: July 21, 2024, 11:08:31 AM »

Look how well Fluffy (or Paul?) is doing with just one arm.  :-*

Mimi :-*

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6309 on: July 21, 2024, 12:41:46 PM »

LANI   LOLOL  In keeping with the Sunday's theme  " brother Whiskers" couldn't be more appropriate  ;) ;)  Aww Fluffy managing with only 1 arm.  Doing well it looks like.  Such a ham.  LOL
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #6310 on: July 21, 2024, 01:22:22 PM »

Brother Whiskers is adorable!  Thanks for all the updates!  Iris is doing so good!  Happy for her!   Poor Jimmy!   I will never look at an egg the same way again!

Lani

« Reply #6311 on: July 21, 2024, 02:54:21 PM »

Tsk, Karen, I love brother Whiskers too! Love his robe.  ;D

12:05, 7/21 They are just so big. Elder is 39 days and Little is 34 days. Finn watches his chicks. #HellgateOsprey

BrokenLug

« Reply #6312 on: July 21, 2024, 03:14:34 PM »

ATF peeps on the bow of the La Crosse Queen Paddlewheel boat near Lock and Dam #7 on the Mississippi River.

WI/MN border about 47.2 mile NE of the Hatchery as the BE flies.

Heading upstream at river mile 702.5 right by the lock just before they U-Turned back downstream to the Queen's dock.
I don't think they were able to "lock thru" #7 this trip due to barges in the lock.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/zcw3BE9EN26w7vEY7

It looked like mighty sweet weather for the Captain’s Sunday Brunch cruise.   :)

Images taken from the Great Spirit Bluffs Cliff Cam on 07/21/24. Cliff cam to boat about 4,000 feet or 3/4 of a mile.

I have know Idea who is who, but I think LisaG is just to the left of the port side bow anchor in the 1st image ?   ;D

Do they have Mimosas on the Captain’s Sunday Brunch cruise .. inquiring Saturday late night types want to know ?  LOL  ;) 
« Last Edit: July 21, 2024, 03:42:26 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

karengramke

« Reply #6313 on: July 21, 2024, 03:39:28 PM »

Thanks Bl!  You, the Cam operators and Lisa, brought us the event, atf in living color!    Hope the brunch was as good as the weather!   Looks like a full boat!

LisaG1967

« Reply #6314 on: July 21, 2024, 03:47:57 PM »

ATF peeps on the bow of the La Crosse Queen Paddlewheel boat near Lock and Dam #7 on the Mississippi River.

WI/MN border about 47.2 mile NE of the Hatchery as the BE flies.

Heading upstream at river mile 702.5 right by the lock just before they U-Turned back downstream to the Queen's dock.
I don't think they were able to "lock thru" #7 this trip due to barges in the lock.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/zcw3BE9EN26w7vEY7

It looked like mighty sweet weather for the Captain’s Sunday Brunch cruise.   :)

Images taken from the Great Spirit Bluffs Cliff Cam on 07/21/24. Cliff cam to boat about 4,000 feet or 3/4 of a mile.

I have know Idea who is who, but I think LisaG is just to the left of the port side bow anchor in the 1st image ?   ;D

Do they have Mimosas on the Captain’s Sunday Brunch cruise .. inquiring Saturday late night types want to know ?  LOL  ;)

Yes they do!!