Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 537988 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #7590 on: September 12, 2024, 06:26:54 PM »

Jim had only a half day and it 'pert near' did him in.  He's napping. And, will likely go in tomorrow for a full day. We shall see, we shall see.  ;)

KB tks for update on Ollieman.  Good wishes for a speedy recovery and adjustment to his new 'life'

Lisa Papa Le Pepe et son 'bebes'.  Nice barrel with Autumn theme.

Lani tks for all the wildlife updates

Baz I'm over the moon with the new gel injections every Monday for next 3 weeks.

Tig sometimes a vaca from a vaca is in order

Good Night Everyone... SEDs. 

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7591 on: September 12, 2024, 06:32:40 PM »

PHYL  Good news for you.  That should really help the walking.  Good news for Jim too.  How are you feeling?  That was a good 365 today  :)

CLYNN  Another clever dream catcher.   We donate to them so get the magazine because of that.  It's really the only "big" National organization we contribute to. Would hate to see anything happen to our Park System.  What a place for that SF Bay nest  LOL  Good article - video did not play for me.

TIG  Taking days to unpack and catch up makes you forget you were even gone - Except for Camper's, pics of course  ;D

LISA   Good to hear the family down south is OK   LOL  Big Mama and the Little stinkers - sounds like the name of a band... ::) ::)

KB   Hard to give a protector , energetic companion like Ollie - a time out for some time.  :(

LANI  It's one thing to see those huge bears on film - imagine in person!!

BAZI   thanks for the follow-upon Bon Jovi  Good deed.

Helped set up another refugee apt today in the City for a Syrian family of 4 - Exhausted!

Another day tomorrow.
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #7592 on: September 12, 2024, 07:17:12 PM »

tsk - Exactly!...shall be interesting and taxing...the rimadyl seems today to be mellowing him out a bit so there's that. My recollection however, is that that "mellowing" thingy wears off in a few days.

Take care of yourself after all your work..

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #7593 on: September 12, 2024, 11:37:00 PM »

Thanks everyone for the wonderful 911 tributes. 

Lani Antali looks  rather solemn

LOL Lisa  Yes, Antali  is spoiled 

Newman
Today
3:15pm CDT
CamOps

Phyl, love this photo.  :-*
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #7594 on: September 12, 2024, 11:37:45 PM »

Bounce
Always remember...
We were welcomed back to MN by a hawk that flew right next to the driver's window for about 5 seconds at 70 mph.  8)
Woohoo!

Tig, awesome welcome home  ;D
« Last Edit: September 12, 2024, 11:42:45 PM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #7595 on: September 12, 2024, 11:43:59 PM »

As part of our 9/11 remembrance and pregame tribute tonight, the National Guard will conduct a flyover with four F-35 Lightning IIs from the 421st Fighter Squadron.

This might be why they were here yesterday....the F-35's..

Kb, cool pic, it would make a wonderful puzzle.

Lani

« Reply #7596 on: September 13, 2024, 12:52:44 AM »

Phyl, sweet pic of Newman... glad Jim is better. Wonderful news about your knees.  He's already back to work?  ??? .. awww, sweet young wolves in nature video. They need fattening up. {{{sending prayers for you and Jim}}} ...

Tig, glad it was a perfect trip, looking forward to pics.  ;D

BL, Francine has brought a lot of rain to Reserve/LaPlace where Mike's plant and employees live. No power and lots of flooding. "MacGyver"  ;D

Kb, I'm sorry to read Ollie Man is not feeling well. I pray vet can provide answers and help with pain... {{{Ollie}}}

Tsk, that's nice that your friends had a nice time... good deed setting up refugees apartment... take care

Lisa, thank you for posting SWFL video. Seasons go by so fast for our eagle family.... glad your family is safe from the storms... awww Mama Pepe and little Lapews...

Clynn, awesome headstone for your dad  :-* ... saw the video of Bon Jovi online last night, awesome ... {{{Rosie and Richmond}}}

Baz, Mike's plant/office in Reserve/LaPlace has flooded and no electricity, as well as employees homes... they say it's worse than last time.

Puff, stunning Northern light.

Good night!
Antali on this rainy night

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tig, Tim and Tsk, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles and Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen and Piper, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Hellgate Osprey Antali, Etta, Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7597 on: September 13, 2024, 06:38:58 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL

LANI    Boy, Mike's plant sure has had a lot of direct hits with flooding and no power.  :(  So tough on employees who can't work but have to deal with all the damage to their homes.
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #7598 on: September 13, 2024, 06:46:30 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

tsk, I forgot it was the 13th!

Lani, sorry to hear about Mike's plant in Reserve, will he have to go there when they are able to start getting things back in order? Sad when one has to say 'worse than last time...'. Sweet Antali, he doesn't want to leave! The Chonkster, wow, he is HUGE!!! The bear in the 2nd video, big belly! 909 is huge too, love the big butt waddling away... The juvies are beautiful!

tsk, you are such a good person...was the apartment for the refugee family not as bad as the last one?

Phyl, hope Jim doesn't over do it! And how are you feeling, is the cold gone? When is your first knee appointment?

Lisa, beautiful Fall barrel!  Thanks for the pics of the LaPews! Are there just 2 little ones? This season R&R were just using the whirly Crane site to perch, but who knows, maybe they will rebuild there next year! I hope so, I love the view from there! Not fond of nests on lights, too much chance it will get removed by people.

baz, I did go ahead and get both shots yesterday, one in each arm! I got them at Sam's and got $5 shopping credit for each one!

tig, welcome home!

kb, prayers for Ollie...

This popped up in FB, I remember memorizing this poem in High School,,,and I still remember it!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #7599 on: September 13, 2024, 07:40:37 AM »

Good Morning Everyone
It’s ...

Currently: 72F cloudy , High  81F light rain ,  Low 70F

Hope everyone had a pleasant evening and a good night's rest.

CLynn thanks...everyone here still feels like 'gar-b-age'.

Lani sorry to hear about Mike's plant/office in Reserve/LaPlace
Yes Jim's home/work. Tks for update on Antali.

Puff  stunning Northern light.

Congrats Tig great  tour /up dates and for the photos  ;)

KB/Ollieman my Maggie sends 'purrs'

Prayers for: The Fallen of Abbey Gate, Vietnam, Korean Conflict, WWI and II; Police and First Responders.  Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people.   'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . As always, Beakers/families.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2024, 09:45:59 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #7600 on: September 13, 2024, 07:42:01 AM »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #7601 on: September 13, 2024, 08:01:35 AM »

Adopt a black cat this Friday the 13th

https://catwisdom101.com/friday-13th-cats/

Sauces bald eagle cam

LisaG1967

« Reply #7602 on: September 13, 2024, 08:31:11 AM »

Good Morning Beakers...Happy Friday the 13th!

Puff - Thanks for the Northern Lights season reminder.

kb - Hope rest and meds help Ollie. 

Lani - Thanks for the videos yesterday.  Aww, the juvies at Katmai. Antali  :-*  Sorry about Mike's plant again with the hurricane. 

baz - Thanks  :D

Phyl - Hope your injections help and hope Jim starts to feel better each day. Thanks for the 365.

tsk - A band name....Big Mama and the Little stinkers  ;D  How is Tim since his surgery?  Feeling better?  Hope you relaxed a bit after all you did yesterday. 

clynn - I wish I was crafty to make a Fall barrel like that.  Yes, just two lil stinkers is all we have seen, so far!  Thank goodness! Thanks for info on R&R. 

karen, tig and all - Morning  :)

Puff

« Reply #7603 on: September 13, 2024, 08:32:27 AM »

Thanks for the wakeup call tsk  Friday the 13th - OOOOOOOO.

Brother Ed was born on Friday, November 13, 1942.  Passed away 12/22/2020.  Last of my sibs.   :'(

P

Lani

« Reply #7604 on: September 13, 2024, 09:57:00 AM »

TGIF Beakers!
Morning Eagles4, Lisa, Ezee, Eburg, Weasel, Jilltosa, Kb, Tsk, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, BL, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

The flood waters are receding, Mike's employees were able to get the plant back up and running with the generator, and life gets busy again.
Though for some it'll be awhile before power returns and cleaning up their homes and businesses after the storm.

{{{Puff}}}  :-*

Phyl, {{{adopt a black cat}}}  :-* ... seeing a Kingfisher in the wild is on my bucket list.... continued prayers for you, Jim and Miss Maggie.

Clynn, awesome poem, I've never read it before..... #909 is a female  ;D ...  beautiful morning pics.

I'm heading out the door for another meeting this week... sigh.
I'll celebrate TGIF later!!!  ;D

Dad is still coming in to feed his boy TF... as you can see TF is busy heading up the hill, lots of wingersizing going on from all the albie chicks!

TF is scurrying after Dad!!