Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 541880 times)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #7035 on: August 23, 2024, 01:10:23 AM »

Tsk, beautiful Botanical Garden pics

Puff, thank you  :-*

Oldguy, Baz, thank you so much for the beautiful Hawaiian Anniversary wishes.

{{{Clynn}}} I understand about cooling off and waiting another day, so many times I wish I had done that.  :-X... Thank you for the beautiful Hawaiian anniversary cake, we didn't have dessert tonight...  ;D

{{{Tsk and Tim}}} Praying all goes well for Tim tomorrow.... Sending both of you prayers.  :-*

SED Karen   :)

Oldguy, thanks for Iceland update

BL, Awesome ride home!  ;D

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tim and Tsk, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles and Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Tig, Lisa's Jeff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Karen and Piper, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Hellgate Osprey Antali, Etta, Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Puff

« Reply #7036 on: August 23, 2024, 05:52:58 AM »

BL   That had to be the best!   Far better than an Uber.  :P

Was the last couple weeks for a special occasion I over looked?  I think you follow one of my rules - I deserve it, ergo I can do it.

p

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #7037 on: August 23, 2024, 06:13:00 AM »

Good Morning Everyone...Happy Friday!

Currently: 67F partly  sunny , High  91F sunny,  with  Low 66F

Hope everyone had a pleasant evening and a good night's rest.

Tsk  sounds like a nice afternoon, enjoyed the snaps from the garden;  {{{Tsk & Tim }}} prayers

CLynn can appreciate your feelings over the auto garage---very little a tall Barcardi Gold Rum and Coke can't smooth out. ;D   Your photo of
Bixby Bridge, located along California's scenic Highway 1 in Big Sur--I remember that from when I drove the entire Hwy101

OG very nice fruit dish for Lani & Mike; tks for Iceland update

Lani   awwww  Waylon and Athena; Congrats on 54 wedded years.  Hope dinner turned out well.

Karen
  tks for clarification

BL  that's some ride home  ;)

Hi Puff

Prayers for:  Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people.   'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . As always, Beakers/families.

Friday’s Festival
In twilight’s hue, the feast begins,
The sun descends to fire-kissed sea,
A revel held by starry skins,
Rejoice, for Dawn shall dance with thee.

As shadows vanish in the din,
In swirling skirts and revelry,
The children of the Universe,
Unite in freedom’s subtle key.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2024, 06:18:54 AM by Phyl »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #7038 on: August 23, 2024, 06:29:26 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Phyl, love the cat riding the dog! Dogs and cats can be best friends for sure!  Yes, rum & coke mellows anger!

Lani, hope you and Mike had a wonderful and sweet anniversary! On to another year! How are the girls doing? And the fur kids? I think of all of you often...

BL, glad to hear you made it back home safely, and to all of your favorite things - NJ, Pip, Kopje and your DeLorean!

oldguy, awsome live cam view of the eruption in Iceland!

tsk, you are probably on your way to the hospital right now. My prayers are going out for Tim...

Hellgate - The breakfast line!

Shiprock, New Mexico, is a striking volcanic rock formation rising 1,583 feet above the desert. Sacred to the Navajo,
it resembles a ship's sail, standing as a dramatic and iconic landmark in the Four Corners region.

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LisaG1967

« Reply #7039 on: August 23, 2024, 07:46:12 AM »

Good Morning Beakers.....TGIF!!!

clynn - Oh no, bad day at the dealership?  Can't wait to hear about it. Love the breakfast line pic  :D  Another pic to add to my list...Bixby Bridge!  Thank you for the prayers for Jeff's eyes. 

tsk - Thinking of you and ((Tim)) this morning.  I hope all goes well with his procedure.  When Jeff had his back surgery, he had stayed the night in hospital.  I had hoped they would, as a just in case. 

karen - The 80's for us today, too, but this morning was mid-50's.

oldguy - Thanks for info on new eruption in Iceland.

BrokenLug - Glad you made it back home safely. 

Lani - Hope you had a nice anniversary.   

Phyl - Ditto what clynn said, love the cat riding the dog!

Puff, kb, tig and all - Morning  :D

karengramke

« Reply #7040 on: August 23, 2024, 09:56:35 AM »

Good Morning!  Another beautiful morning in my neighborhood!   Heat returning tomorrow however!
Tsk, waIting to learn how
Tim is doing .

Clynn , so what is with tge car!   Maybe you need a bloody Mary this morning!
Old Guy, thanks for the news in Iceland.  Will it never end?

Bl, you may slerp all day!  Glad you landedsafely!

Lani

« Reply #7041 on: August 23, 2024, 11:10:08 AM »

TGIF Beakers!
Hi Eagles4, Lisa, Ezee, Eburg, Weasel, Jilltosa, Kb, Tsk, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, BL, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

Phyl, love pup and cats morning pics....

Clynn, beautiful blue Friday.... Girls are busy and fine... Shannon will take us out for Mexican dinner tonight. I feel fat from last night's delicious prime rib dinner and fun visit with walking buddies. Our furry family is well, just completely yearly vet visits and city tag for Sadie... Hellgate line, so good to see action on both cams..... beautiful Shiprock  :)... I just read Karen's post to you about having a bloody mary before you share your dealership story.  ;D

Lisa, we had a nice anniversary dinner with friends. Too bad KC Chiefs lost (again)  :-\

Karen you are a hoot! ;D

{{{Tim and Tsk}}} thinking of Tim, sending prayers for you both. 🙏

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LisaG1967

« Reply #7042 on: August 23, 2024, 02:56:27 PM »

Lani - Glad to hear that you all had a nice anniversary dinner with friends.  Oh no, the Chiefs  :(

karen - Stay cool. 

tsk - Hope all is going OK!

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7043 on: August 23, 2024, 03:18:19 PM »

BL   What a fun pick-up trick Pip played on you.  ;)

OLDGUY  Thanks for news on Iceland.  :(

PHYL   Funny AM dog and cat for a walk - the dog anyway  LOL  Cat is ubering it.  ;D

CLYNN  Blue Friday  ;D        " breakfast line" at Hellgate  LOL    Wow that one isolated volcanic rock in that desert landscape.

LANI   That was some anniversary dinner - Nice to take a break like that. ;)

Surgery was delayed for 1 hour 15 min - guess doc's first one took longer than expected.   Actual surgery took 1 hour 20 min but was in recovery an hour before they let me come and see him.  Nurse said he did great and all is well.  They were waiting for a room for him at which time I will go back.  Think I will call recovery now to see what is up. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #7044 on: August 23, 2024, 03:25:06 PM »

Lani, oh that picture of the horse (or is it a donkey?) He needs to brush his teeth better! And that tongue! LOLOL!  Sorry about the Chiefs!  :o

Lisa, love the good morning picture!

First day of school! Talon 4th Grade, Bella 1st Grade!

Jacaranda Blooming Season Transforms Johannesburg into a Floral Paradise:

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Puff

« Reply #7045 on: August 23, 2024, 04:27:01 PM »

Very Interesting!  Never heard of or saw a Jacaranda.  I didn't see any mention - is there a likewise nice scent?

P

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7046 on: August 23, 2024, 06:53:10 PM »

CLYNN   Aren't those munchkins the cat's pajamas!!!  So cute that Bella strutting her stuff LOLOL  Love Talon's hair.  Great aerial view of Johannesburg   :o

He finally got to a room at 3:30.  Orders from doc still incomplete. Finally could order dinner.  I left 5:45  Looked much better than noon today!!!

See you tomorrow
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #7047 on: August 23, 2024, 07:47:36 PM »

Puff, you can go to LA or Florida and see   
these Jacaranda trees!  Or, South Texas.  Climate zone 10!  Bloom in Spring!   I love them!
Tsk, sounds like good news for Tim!
I’m  off to take  Piper out!  Seds"

Lani

« Reply #7048 on: August 23, 2024, 11:17:55 PM »

{{{Hugs and SED Tsk}}} glad to hear Tim did great and doing well. Continued prayers for you both....

Clynn, Munchkins look adorable and ready for another great year!! Love Miss Bella's sassy look!  :-*.  beautiful Johannesburg.

Hi karen and Piper, Puff  :-*

Good night!
Antali :-*

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tim and Tsk, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles and Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Tig, Lisa's Jeff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Karen and Piper, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Hellgate Osprey Antali, Etta, Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2024, 11:53:50 PM by Lani »

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #7049 on: August 24, 2024, 03:00:23 AM »

Hello Beakers.  :)

I'm awake when I should be asleep, so I'm doing a quick catch-up on all things Beak Room.

Karen, I've been having about the same weather as you - and have enjoyed getting some fresh air into the house with open windows. Ahhh. Heat and humidity will return here, and increase bit by bit starting tomorrow. We will be back in triple digit heat index land again in a couple days. The 3 or 4-day break from that has been really nice! So glad to hear your help didn't test positive for Covid the other day, and I hope that means you didn't get exposed from her before that, and hope she stays negative. I hope you got a visit here and there from a neighbor maybe while the help was not available to you this past week. It sure was great weather for porch sitting and visiting!

(((TSK))), so glad to hear Tim's surgery went well and he is doing okay. Ugh on the surgery delay and then long wait for a room... makes for such a long day - I know you are exhausted, and Tim will be glad to get home tomorrow! Prayers for a quick recovery/rehab of hand for him, and a great result.

Lani, yum on your prime rib celebratory dinner! And another nice dinner with Shannon tonight! Awww, love that pic from Hellgate - Antali is sacked out!  :-*

(((Clynn))), boo hiss on the Ford Service Dept! I remember your last go-round about the hatchback issue, too. They are not redeeming themselves so far!  Love Talon and Bella's 1st day of school pics!!  :-* I hope they like their teachers and class this year.  :) My LGN's 1st day of 1st Grade was this past Monday. I got a couple of pics, but I haven't heard much except that the 1st day rated "two thumbs up."  ;)

Lisa, I hope Jeff gets some improvement with the new eye meds. I need to google that condition - I'm not familiar with it.

BL, you got an extra-fun pickup for your ride home from JFK!  :D  Looong day of commercial air travel for you. Welcome home!

My regular walking fell to the wayside the last 6 weeks or so. I just couldn't hang with the non-stop excessive heat and humidity, especially combined much of that time with a non-stop headache. The walking temps have been nice here the last few days, so Wednesday I went for my 1st neighborhood walk in a while. I had only walked maybe 10 minutes when I ran into someone I needed to catch up with, and that went longer than expected, so I headed right back home afterward.  ???  LOL... so not much of a walk that day. It was really nice out on Thursday, but I walked only 20 minutes. I'm out of practice!  ::) But I got out again this Friday morning, and enjoyed a nice 30-minute walk, so that was good.

Good night. Peace. SED.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2024, 03:49:40 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center