Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 542816 times)

kbshcb

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #7020 on: August 22, 2024, 10:33:17 AM »

Enjoy your day today, Lani and Mike!

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #7021 on: August 22, 2024, 10:36:10 AM »

Happy Anniversary Mike and Lani!

Thank you Clynn  :-*
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #7022 on: August 22, 2024, 10:49:58 AM »

Sloth TV

Waylon  :-*

Waylon and Athena  :-*

Good morning Beakers!
Hi Eagles4, Lisa, Ezee, Eburg, Weasel, Jilltosa, Kb, Tsk, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, BL, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

{{{Lori and Destini}}} Thank you for the beautiful anniversary cake and wishes.  :-*

Clynn, Love your Thursday morning yellow pics, which is my favorite color. Mike gave me my favorite beautiful yellow roses.... sweet pic of Antali (left) and Sum-eh (right)  :-* We have a couple of Hippie shops popping up here too.

Kb, very interesting about the caves.

Lisa, thank you for anniversary wishes, it's been 54 years!  ;D

{{{Tsk}}} Looking forward to your pics from yesterday.... thank you for anniversary wishes, we're going out with friends for dinner tonight.  ;D

Phyl, From your Remember pics... I had a ring, the metal doll house, high school typing class.... beautiful Grey Heron and Kingfisher...

Thank you Phyl, Tig and Karen for anniversary wishes!  :-*

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7023 on: August 22, 2024, 12:17:20 PM »

PHYL  Good throw back reminders  ;) ;)  Very cool 365 gray heron

KAREN   We are headed for the 90's as well this weekend  Hope the last we see of the summer 90s as we head into Sept.

LANI   How cute are those sloths  Waylon and Athena  :-*  Enjoy a nice evening out tonight  ;D

Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #7024 on: August 22, 2024, 12:33:48 PM »

tsk - Pretty morning greeting.  Beautiful pics from the Botanic Gardens.  What time is Tim's procedure tomorrow?

Phyl - Very colorful greeting this morning.  Thanks for the 365.

Lani - Awww, Waylon and Athena

kb, tig, and karen - Afternoon  :)

Puff

« Reply #7025 on: August 22, 2024, 01:24:12 PM »

Congratulations on 54!!!!  Lani Mike.  Now you start looking for new memories for 55 diary.  Enjoy your celebration.

P

karengramke

« Reply #7026 on: August 22, 2024, 02:13:51 PM »

Wonderful pictures tsk!  Thanks for sharing

oldguy

« Reply #7027 on: August 22, 2024, 04:01:00 PM »

Happy Anniversary Lani and Mike

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #7028 on: August 22, 2024, 04:12:55 PM »

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, LANI & MIKE!!

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #7029 on: August 22, 2024, 04:55:56 PM »

Oh my issues with the Ford Service department today, I can't even talk about it until maybe tomorrow! I just need a drink, think I'll fix a rum & Coke...

Lani, what a sweet pic of Waylon and Athena, she looks happy...  Hope you and Mike have a nice dinner tonight!  Happy 54!
Hauʻoli Makahiki i kahi kāne maikaʻi  And here is a cake!

tsk, same as you, hot starting Saturday, through Wednesday. Then back to nice again and rain on Thursday!  Nice botanical pics!

Phyl, beautiful Herons in the 365, love watching big birds take a bath, they look so fluffy after! Great folk art good morning pic! The boy's class ring, we used to wrap angora yarn around the stone somehow, there was a shop where you could order a yard of any colors of angora you wanted, I think it was 10 cents for a yard! The metal doll house and the typing class, standard issue!

Lisa, I hope Jeff's eye issues get taken care of quickly and soundly! I will say a prayer for that!

Bixby Bridge, located along California's scenic Highway 1 in Big Sur, is one of the most photographed bridges in the United States. Spanning 714 feet, this iconic arch bridge offers stunning views of the rugged coastline and the Pacific Ocean.

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7030 on: August 22, 2024, 05:58:50 PM »

LISA   We have to be there by 7 AM  He has to stay overnight because NO ONE TOLD US  he had to be off Jardiance for 3 days.  This particular anesthesiologist wants that to happen.  Tim will only have been off the drug 2 days.  He's never been a patient at this hospital so they know nothing about him so the phone calls were many today.  Had to help him with a few due to not hearing well. 
Hope this all goes smoothly.  Secretly tho I'm glad they will keep him because after any surgical procedure his blood sugar goes sky high requiring insulin so he will be in there and maybe get a few doses before coming home the next AM.  He is not a happy camper however but I'm trying to get him to make the best of it and not see all the negative..

OLDGUY  Beautiful greeting for Lani and Mike

CLYNN   Oh I can so appreciate your comment about waiting a day to cool down. So frustrating  HUGS   Big Sur bridge - these kinds of things make me wonder how it got made in the first place!
Chicagoland

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #7031 on: August 22, 2024, 07:20:43 PM »

(((TSK/Tim)))

SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

karengramke

« Reply #7032 on: August 22, 2024, 07:23:34 PM »

[

tsk, tell him the hospital is like a high class
hotel!  At least  the price per room!  Why do they want him off this drug!  Good luck and prayers!

No rain but a  cool afternoon of 80 degrees.  Wind out of the ne and lower humidity!   Too bad only one more day of this before the heat returns!

Bl must be heading for customs and the delorean!  Then home!
Seds
 (Clynn, have 2!)

« Last Edit: August 22, 2024, 08:19:07 PM by karengramke »

oldguy

« Reply #7033 on: August 22, 2024, 08:41:30 PM »

A new eruption in Iceland this evening - location is near the last eruption...

Shawn Willisey went live for the beginning...
Aug 22, 2024: The Next Eruption In Iceland Has Begun   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CymhYbrF3DI
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

BrokenLug

« Reply #7034 on: August 22, 2024, 11:00:14 PM »

The drive from JFK back to home can be a trip too.   :)

So Pip's going to pick me up at JFK ...

I just got beautifully pranked.

A Very well dressed professional driver with the appropriate Hat On holding up a sign .. BrokenLug

You are a frigging riot !

A mint DeLorean picked me up from the terminal screeched tires and whisked me back to my North Jersey mail box.

She took roads I didn't even know existed.

Sarah Knows How To Drive.  WOW.   8)

Pippy dead panned I don't send shabby.   :-*
« Last Edit: August 22, 2024, 11:15:54 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.