Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 506697 times)

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #5580 on: June 21, 2024, 03:29:01 PM »

Yep, her dad is in the HOF also... under the education category, as he was well versed in the history of the instrument, but he was also a great player. Glad you enjoyed it.
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

kbshcb

« Reply #5581 on: June 21, 2024, 03:39:10 PM »

Didn't work for me, tig...but that's okay. You tried to help me.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #5582 on: June 21, 2024, 04:26:16 PM »

LANI   Cute little pup gif  ;D  So can you actually see those bats in your eaves during the day?   What a great bear report.  I'll be first on the list to buy Lynn's book!!!  Wouldn't you love to be one of the bear families that keeps a look out for bears and documents them?  Couple more weeks and you will see Aly and Dewey  ;D

TIG   Thanks - went back and saw - Lucky you!  I wondered if that was your brother giving the interview.  ;) ;)  Debbie is cute!
Chicagoland

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #5583 on: June 21, 2024, 04:53:33 PM »

Happy Friday, Beakers!  :D

I walked the same path/distance/speed this morning as I did yesterday, but in reverse direction. Wore me out. LOL. I'm going to take a break from it this weekend, or maybe just take a more leisurely walk, because my hips and knees are complaining more than usual the last few days.

Yep, and, Lani, my hips say they are not lying! ... about hurting... LOL.  Shakira's song!  ;)

TSK, glad the weather worked out for the zoo outing - sounds like a nice time. By the way, one of the distance and time walks you posted about the other day put you at a faster-than 3 mph rate!!

Clynn, great pics of the kids in Branson. They are having a fun vacation! Love the family portrait!

Waving to All the Beakers! Have a restful evening, All. Peace.
  :)

« Last Edit: June 21, 2024, 04:55:17 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #5584 on: June 21, 2024, 05:27:49 PM »

Here ya go KB (and others?) KSTP portioned out the segments from this morning.
Try this: https://kstp.com/special-coverage/minnesota-live/back-to-the-50s-dixieland-pickup-band/
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

kbshcb

« Reply #5585 on: June 21, 2024, 05:40:57 PM »

https://x.com/i/status/1804254039263101264

Mankato MN..just south of the Twin Cities.

Well, there you go, tig.....get it now.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #5586 on: June 21, 2024, 06:27:06 PM »

EDITED

https://twitter.com/i/status/1803975801030771133
why Daddy vacuums at twilight....LOL

ROLF.  Like that'd ever happen in my house.  ;D
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

« Reply #5587 on: June 21, 2024, 06:46:57 PM »

Tsk    awesome 'red sky' this AM

KB  itsy -bitsy bat pup

{{{Karen}}}

RIP Donald Sutherland---M*A*S*H*; Klute, ‘Ordinary People’

TIG Congrats to Bro/SIL; Dixieland Band  :)  ---tks for  KSTP segments from this morning. Oh MY! Al that rain for Mankato

Lani  cute puppy gif; Bear Study report really good amd Hellgate  nests

ssrl Hi

Good Night Everyone...    sleep well.

#istandwithisrael

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #5588 on: June 21, 2024, 07:57:01 PM »

BAZI   I would not have been able to keep that pace for that duration of time.  That day it was in the 60's and great for walking so I had a lot of pep  LOL  Could not have sustained it tho.  I just try and go 30 min when I am out.  How fast I go I don't pay attn.  My goal is not to fall  LOL

KB  WOW  Lots of rain!!

PHYL  Like the good night picture Awww
Chicagoland

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #5589 on: June 22, 2024, 12:45:18 AM »

Tsk, Every summer we have a couple of baby bats that sleep under the eaves. They return every summer until they outgrow their daybed and move on.... I would love to be one of the bear families.

Tig, thanks, fun interview of Tom and Debbie.

{{{Baz}}} take care and rest.  :-*

Good night! This evening's monsoon sky.

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Clynn,  Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

kbshcb

« Reply #5590 on: June 22, 2024, 05:55:07 AM »

This pup on the roof is in Inver Grove Heights, MN...a suburb of the Twin Cities. The Inver Grove fire dept. helped it down.

I have questions: Not answered. Like how did it get up there?

"Local pooch decided to play squirrel lookout for the neighbor dogs until it got busted! Successful rescue brought to you by Inver Grove Heights Firefighters!"

Puff

« Reply #5591 on: June 22, 2024, 06:07:18 AM »

Agree - How did it get there?  Someone must know the answer!  Left us hanging. . .

Mornin' all.  Back to the 90's again today. >:(  Suppose to be better 80's tomorrow   :D.  Cicadas still everywhere   >:(    >:(

Phyl

« Reply #5592 on: June 22, 2024, 06:20:10 AM »

Good Morning Everyone... !

Currently: 74F  sunny , High  93F   sunny,  with  Low 69F

Lani
pretty sunset last night

{{{PUFF}}}
Oh no!   Cicadas !

KB Up there all by it's self ?  Poor dog, fireman to the rescue.  ;)

Prayers for:  The Beakroom and Cheers.; Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. 
 'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere .

« Last Edit: June 22, 2024, 06:46:16 AM by Phyl »

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

« Reply #5593 on: June 22, 2024, 06:22:15 AM »

« Last Edit: June 22, 2024, 06:38:38 AM by Phyl »

#istandwithisrael

Puff

« Reply #5594 on: June 22, 2024, 06:30:38 AM »

Kitties everywhere Phyl even big kitties. 

Checked in at NN, too.   "We're still coming home.  We know it's broke, but it's home."

P