Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 506710 times)

kbshcb

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #5565 on: June 21, 2024, 06:52:04 AM »

At first I didn't know what I was looking at.....

A baby bat.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1803975801030771133
why Daddy vacuums at twilight....LOL

Rain, rain, rain...so many flooded areas around the state...rivers/lakes/etc...
Ends sometime tomorrow..

LisaG1967

« Reply #5566 on: June 21, 2024, 07:56:56 AM »

Good Morning Beakers....Happy Friday!

baz - I have bought those kind of meals in my grocery.  They are a hit and miss.  I think the best one I have bought is the stuffed boneless pork chops.  The stuffing is tasty. 

tsk - Thank you!  I am loving the daisy pics I am finding on Pinterest.

BrokenLug;D ;D 

karen - Glad you were pleased with the estimate, and are going to get it.  Hope those storms hold off!

((Puff))

Phyl and Lani - Pretty good night pics.

clynn - Looks like the kids are having fun.  Foggy morning across the cams today. 

kb - Very cool, the baby bat!

karengramke

« Reply #5567 on: June 21, 2024, 08:31:20 AM »

Good Mornings! Phyl, my trmod are like yours!  Been that way fir a time!  Humidity is 87% but it seems to go down as the dY progresses!  Clynn, what does Bella carry in her purse?  Lol, so cute! Maybe some mad money!

Odd about  heat!  I grew up without ac or ceiling fans and only remember being hot and sweaty  when trying to sleep!  Some Sundays were the famous Sunday drives with the wing window open as well as others to cool off!   Then there was 18 months in VN without .aC!  Somehow we acclimated!   Never knew what the temps were but that was probably  a good thing!   Cannot do that today  or so it seems! 
Tsk, whole house generator!   By the time I get the kitchen, garage door, ac, cpap machine and medical alert
 going there isn’t much power drain left!  Tv for weather alerts!  Lol.   No gas here so it will run in propane!  Literature says  that is more powerful than natural gas!   Been thinking about this for a year and should not have waited so long!   People say there us Home resale value to it!
Pt today!  Bbl

Oh, nice morning picture Lisa!   
Donald Sutherland dies yesterday!  88.  rip to a very talented actors

« Last Edit: June 21, 2024, 10:35:11 AM by karengramke »

LisaG1967

« Reply #5568 on: June 21, 2024, 09:03:49 AM »

karen - Thanks  :)  So sad about Don Sutherland.  Two of my favorites movies he is in that I watch all the time are Invasion of the Body Snatchers and Pride & Prejudice. 

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #5569 on: June 21, 2024, 11:04:28 AM »

bounce

Cute pic KB   ... and all!

My Bro n S.I.L. did well today  https://kstp.com/minnesota-live/
They got their segment in before the dreaded interruption by national news. And they used my video at the end of the show. Surprised!

BBL
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #5570 on: June 21, 2024, 11:34:22 AM »

KB  Oh that baby bat - so beautiful.  I would love to be able to vacuum my cat  LOL

LISA   There's a hat for Lani in your AM photo  ;D

KAREN   Since we use natural gas for our generator - how is the propane supplied - by a tank filled by the company?  Forgot to post Donald Sutherland last night.  Thanks for today's post.  Keiffer following in Dad's footsteps.

TIG   Very cool.  You  can't help but smile when you listen to the Dixieland band  ;D ;D  I'm not sure what video you were talking about??
Chicagoland

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #5571 on: June 21, 2024, 11:51:28 AM »

TGIF Beakers!
Morning Lisa, Ezee, Eburg, Weasel, Jilltosa, Kb, Tsk, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Eagles, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, BL, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

Clynn, pretty morning pics.... fun pics of the Munchkins and family on the Titantic! Fun times, Fun memories! ;D... Aly is fine, she and Dewey will come for a visit mid-July.  :) .. Beautiful Tree Seekers, I wonder if they speak in the quiet  ;) ... awesome misty Decorah North morning.

Phyl, Didn't know about National Pollinator Week? Sweet pic of Aryana. Our hummers are very busy going from blossom to blossom... Monsoon season has arrived. Late afternoon clouds and high humidity started yesterday.

Kb, we have two bat juniors tucked into our roof eaves during the daylight hours. I'm sure there are more.  ;D

Lisa, I would wear that hat!  8)

Karen, my favorite Don Sutherland movies are Ordinary People, Mash and I love the Dirty Dozen!

Tig, you must be very pleased about your Bro and SIL using your video.

Bearstudy - Lily, her 4 cubs, Eagles nest with 2 babies and good times - UPDATE June 16, 2024

https://www.bearstudy.org/updates/daily-updates/4911-lily-her-cubs-and-good-times-update-june-16-2024.html

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #5572 on: June 21, 2024, 12:06:42 PM »

Little one is so precious!

10:59, 6/21   Feeding in progress;   younger getting bites and elder takes a moment to check out Finnegan! 
  :-*

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #5573 on: June 21, 2024, 12:14:44 PM »

TSK and all

The link I posted to the hour-long program is played in about a half dozen segments. One may skip thru and at the end of the final segment is the video of model A s.
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

kbshcb

« Reply #5574 on: June 21, 2024, 01:06:08 PM »

bounce

Cute pic KB   ... and all!

My Bro n S.I.L. did well today  https://kstp.com/minnesota-live/
They got their segment in before the dreaded interruption by national news. And they used my video at the end of the show. Surprised!

BBL

Sorry, but totally lost on the above link video...Also, what do  you mean by dreaded interruption by national news. What national news pray tell?.....
I saw nothing related to you tig....sorry, but please direct me better. Thanks.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #5575 on: June 21, 2024, 01:45:06 PM »

KB... the link plays the full hour program from MN Live this a.m., but it is in about 6 segments that play automatically, one after the other. You can skip thru them as you would any video, by putting your cursor over the bar at the bottom and advancing.
One of the segments features my Bro and S.I.L.. it is an interview of the Dixieland Pickup Band, Bro in front of truck giving interview, S.I.L. also interviewed. Then they play a number and Bro sings. At the very end of the hour they show a video of a line of Model A cars that I filmed back in Feb.

Hope that helps
 ::)

kbshcb

« Reply #5576 on: June 21, 2024, 02:04:14 PM »

KB... the link plays the full hour program from MN Live this a.m., but it is in about 6 segments that play automatically, one after the other. You can skip thru them as you would any video, by putting your cursor over the bar at the bottom and advancing.
One of the segments features my Bro and S.I.L.. it is an interview of the Dixieland Pickup Band, Bro in front of truck giving interview, S.I.L. also interviewed. Then they play a number and Bro sings. At the very end of the hour they show a video of a line of Model A cars that I filmed back in Feb.

Hope that helps
 ::)

Of course I know how to skip/scroll through a video..btw, it doesn't work that well for me...here's looking at you kstp. Can you identify the exact number (time) to get to to see the interview?....otherwise it's a bit of a s show to me....I have been seeing all the cars on twitter btw..so, I knew it was happening.
Wouldn't keep pressing unless I cared about what you were trying to show :D

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #5577 on: June 21, 2024, 02:15:24 PM »

OK.... the first segment is approx. 12:40 in length. The band interview is the whole second segment, at about 5:45 minutes in length.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #5578 on: June 21, 2024, 02:31:43 PM »

Sorry, I forgot to answer your other question. The Supreme Court made a decision about guns in the hands of domestic abusers today. That is what ABC broke into the morning show with.

ssrl

« Reply #5579 on: June 21, 2024, 03:18:03 PM »

Tig, thanks for posting the link.  I just happened to tune in this morning when they were interviewing the Dixieland Pickup Band.  What a fun story about them.  I was wondering if that was your Bro in front of the truck giving the interview.  I also thought I heard your S.I.L. was inducted into the Hall of Fame.  Fun story on how she started and kept with the banjo. I had to go after that interview for a Dr. appointment, so I'll check out the link for the Model A cars video.   :)