Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 542736 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #5460 on: June 16, 2024, 05:14:40 PM »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #5461 on: June 16, 2024, 05:26:58 PM »

BAZI   I texted my great niece but she has yet to answer - they could be out of town- like upper Wisconsin..

TIG  No kidding!!  Bet Bro said it was a hard course?

OLDGUY  We are in a dry spell as well.  We are in a severe thunderstorm watch right now til 8 PM  Wish we would at least get some light rain out of it.  Don't ever remember a 0-2 loss at cards :o   What an ordeal - moving with 11 cats!!!
Chicagoland

Phyl

« Reply #5462 on: June 16, 2024, 05:54:47 PM »

eburgbirdwtchr  Thank you for the heads up.   So very sorry to read that the Decorah North nest fell.
But so glad to read that apparently the 'Kids' DN17 and 18 have fledged and are safe.
I can only echo what some have said ---there are many trees for Mr. North and DNF to choose from. Surely our pair
will fined one that will be to their liking  and cam worthy.

Many thanks to everyone whose posted the snaps  from Casey Ferranti and kbr  and RRP's report on the sad situation.
All those watching games and matches---hope your fave player/ team wins.

EAGLES here' s to a safe and happy 'sailaway' as it's called in the cruise industry---aka  'Bon Voyage'

KB
Secretary Bird. Ahhhhh another landing loving avian.

CLYNN  'Peace' sunflower  ;)  .   The little lichen 'hand' so unusual.  A very sweet  photo of you and your Dad . From what I can tell--- think you might favor him---yes or no?  Tks for stats on the DN kids

LORI you know I'd try that donut topped with bacon and maple glaze. It looks so yummy. Thank you for your post today.   ;)

LANI luv your 'Father's Day' this AM  ;)   Thanks for snaps of SWFL M15; Hellgate

BAZI, KB nice snaps of you with your Dads

OG
tks for links will enjoy them in a bit. Although Did watch that vid of young girl singing along with   pianist Warsaw airport--- :'(
Speaking of lack or rain---I can send you our downpour we're getting right now...there goes more grilling.  :(
Always enjoy the Q-Kids, thanks.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2024, 05:58:28 PM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #5463 on: June 16, 2024, 06:18:45 PM »

A very special   'Good Night' wish to all our Beakroom Dads, Grand Dads,
Brothers ,Sons , Uncles and Nephews .

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #5464 on: June 16, 2024, 06:19:51 PM »

Good Night Everyone...    sleep well.

Sauces bald eagle cam

karengramke

« Reply #5465 on: June 16, 2024, 07:55:57 PM »

Phyl, you saud it all!  Seds

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #5466 on: June 16, 2024, 11:18:11 PM »

Hope all the Fathers out there had a Happy Fathers Day!  Thinking of all our Fathers who are up in heaven, as they are never forgotten and are always loved and missed every day.

Lani- Hope you continue to feel better.  Sorry, can't remember if Mike was here for Fathers day.  If so, hope you all had a beautiful day.

Nr- Sad to hear about the little WF chick  :'(

Phyl- What a sweet, loving message you wrote to your Dad.     Thank you! :)

Tsk- Yes! We leave tomorrow. :)

Kb- Got it!  It took me a minute, but I understood it pretty quickly!  Handsome photo of your Dad and his car! 

Clynn- Special photo of your dad holding you - so cute!!   Amazing picture of the Lighthouse perched on the rock in Iceland!

Lori- Love the Fathers day post! Very nice!

Eburg- Oh no! I did not realize that the DN nest collapsed. :o :(  Oh my gosh, I'm so grateful it didn't happen any sooner. That could have been devastating. :o :o

Baz- Thank you!  :)    Beautiful photo of you and your sisters with your Dad! Love your dresses and hats!  Your dad very handsome!

LisaG- Thank you for the RRP update on DNN.  I am so relieved that they had fledged and should be safe.  However, they were still returning back to the nest to get something to eat!  Sure hope both Eaglets will be safe.

Karen- Thank you!  :)

Og- Good info on Kb's photo!

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #5467 on: June 17, 2024, 12:44:29 AM »

{{{Puff}}}  :-*

Phyl, very sweet photo of you and dad and your sweet words.... sweet good night pic!

Nr, I'm sorry and sad for the WF family and the loss of one of their eaglet. I pray for a successful season for the WF family.

Kb, Secretary Bird  ;D interesting info on the Reindeers in Finland... great pic of your handsome dad!  ;D

{{{Clynn}}} sweet pic of you and your dad... incredible lighthouse location, the views must be breathtaking. I went to the Decorah North thread to catch up on the news. Thank you for posting the fledging dates of the eaglets. I knew it was recent, but they are still in the flight training stage.  I checked cam tonight, I can see one of the adults on a tree branch, I hope both eaglets are safe and nearby too..... love the Lichen hand.

Lori, great posts, I've got to have the Maple bacon donuts!  :-*

Clynn, Eburg, I'm sorry to see the news about the Decorah North nest!  :'( .... Good pics of the eaglets posted in DN thread. They both look well.

{{{Baz}}} Shannon came over Friday to see us and give Mike his gift.... Mike is feeling better, less coughing. Thanks for your email. I'll get back to you.  :-* .. Love the family pic with your dad.

Lisa, thank you for the RRP update on Decorah North... How was the grilled pizza?  ;D

Tsk, how cool you were a course volunteer for Western Open golf tournament. Were you able to get Vijay Sing to sign his golf ball? Sounds like fun time and memories!  ;D

{{{Karen and Piper}}}

Tig How fun about your Bro and SIL.

Oldguy, Maru is truly one of a kind! I can't imagine moving 11 cats.... sweet voice from the young girl.... Sorry about the cards.

Eagles, I hope Kris had a good Father's Day.... Mike is home until Tuesday.  :)

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Clynn,  Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

oldguy

« Reply #5468 on: June 17, 2024, 12:56:21 AM »

Good Evening Beakers

Some good videos...

Funny Quotes About The Joys Of Growing Older   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm5lTZ0DJJk

About the Michipecoten the story of what happened & history of ship   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzylBxh26zw

The Guess Who - Americain Woman (2004)  -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Sz_1jGbh8
American Woman: Origin of the Song   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2AJNs-4v7k

A new up and coming performer in Nashville...
17-Year-Old Guitarist Grace Bowers is taking over Nashville   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz4w-D1ZwCU&t=10s

My Cats React to Our New House! (ENG SUB)   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9SQ3VbfjE0
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #5469 on: June 17, 2024, 06:18:41 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

oldguy, lots of funny old people words! Love the Guess Who, and wow on Claire's move with all her cats!

Lani, glad to hear that Mike is feeling better, where does he have to go Tomorrow? Waiting for the second egg to hatch at Hellgate! Chat mentioned a possible pip!

Phyl, very interesting story on the origin of Father's Day! Love the words for your Dad...

baz, love the picture of Dad and his 3 girls!  That is what my Dad had to deal with too! I am the oldest, I see you are the middle sis!

kb, I will add your Dad to the collages!

Lisa, glad to hear that RRP will be keeping a good eye on the North kids. I wonder if there is a good nest tree close by.... Maybe another starter nest?

tsk, the good rain seems to be skirting us here as well! We could all use a good drenching for sure! looks like we may have some on Wednesday, out of the high 80s/low 90s Wednesday says 75 and rain. Hope they are right!

Decorah North video!
https://www.facebook.com/100001047917313/videos/1030287725491923/

Burgess Falls State Park in Tennessee. The park is situated around a steep gorge in which the Falling Water River drops 250 feet (76 m) in elevation in less than a mile.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2024, 07:14:19 AM by clynndunn »
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #5470 on: June 17, 2024, 06:30:22 AM »

Good Morning Everyone !

Currently: 72F  sunny , High  92F   sunny,  with  Low 72F

I was in the middle of posting this morning and...poof!  ::)

OG sorry about card game Saturday; tks for the other links will check them out later

Lani another soulful pooch last night  :-*; glad Mike is doing better
[/size][/color]

CLYNN Thanks. Always enjoy the Hellgate updates for Iris, Finn and the 'egglets. Been toBurgess Falls State Park , Tenn awesome falls photo

Prayers for: The Beakroom and Cheers.; Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people.   'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere .

« Last Edit: June 17, 2024, 06:46:02 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #5471 on: June 17, 2024, 06:34:25 AM »

The Raptor Resource Project

From Amy's blog...

June 16, 2024: The North Nest Falls
 June 16, 2024  RaptorResource

https://www.raptorresource.org/2024/06/16/june-16-2024-the-north-nest-falls/

Decorah North Eagles
Jun 17, 2024 12:53 AM
Camera Time: Jun 17, 2024 12:52 AM CDT
Birchwoman

I was perusing some of the cams before turning in last night and caught a snap of  parent in tree, heraldic  DNF, I think, in
the far upper left-hand corner of the photo.

Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #5472 on: June 17, 2024, 06:42:54 AM »

Another mid 90s day today... :(  Had slightly under 1/2" of rain early evening yesterday.  Better than nothing.

LANI  Nice visit with Shannon yesterday.  Bet that perked up MIke.  Glad he is feeling better. Off again Tues.  No time so sign golf ball as it was on the way to the next hole and he tossed it to me  LOL

OLDGUY  What an interesting backround to " American Woman"  :o.  Interesting about the Michipecoten.  Loved the funny quotes.  ;D
Nothing like realizing noises when you move into a new place.  Wonder how many people Claire had helping her.

CLYNN  Burgess Falls - awesome.

PHYL  Colorful AM greeting

Off to an early ENT visit
Chicagoland

Phyl

« Reply #5473 on: June 17, 2024, 06:48:39 AM »

TSK hoping you get a 'good report' t his morning at ENT's

CLYNN just finished watching Deborah Victoriana's  FB video of the DN nest. Good video nice to see 'the Kids' are well
after the nest collapse. Thanks for sharing.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2024, 06:53:22 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Puff

« Reply #5474 on: June 17, 2024, 06:51:01 AM »

Nothing - absolutely nothing on this end of the map tsk.  Sprinkling system doing its thing this a.m.

Stay cool as possible. ::)

P