Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 540794 times)

BrokenLug

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #495 on: January 14, 2024, 11:18:13 PM »

Not so oddly enough it tastes just iike chicken.

Hungary and Cold been in both places.   ;)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 11:08:59 AM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #496 on: January 15, 2024, 12:16:39 AM »

Oldguy, what a great cake for Kris.... thanks for Iceland update.

Hi Baz! Sorry about your first post, but it's great to see your post! So it's tennis that's keeping you busy.  8) Thank God Zippo didn't lock you in your new refrig or bedroom!

Karen, Good idea to get a housekeeper to help you out...  That would be good for you, good luck. .. Old leather legs!  ;D

Phyl, great cake for Kris  ;D

Hi Eagles, so glad Kris enjoyed his Beak Room birthday posts! I hope he had a great day! It's cold in Texas! Glad you heard from your son.

SED Kb, BL, Tig, Lisa,

Good night!

Praying for Peace

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Clynn, Lori and her grandma Clute, Eagle's mom, Tig, Phyl and Jim, Karen and Piper, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Puff, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #497 on: January 15, 2024, 06:02:15 AM »

Good Monday  Morning Everyone...

Currently 12F  snow showers   feels like  -2F;   High  19F ,  Low 8F 
 So far last nights fall was about 4” and now looks like 6"  with 10 " possible for the day.  Photos forthcoming

Lani  Interesting ‘Good Night’ yesterday. Tks

Prayers for:   Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 06:47:16 AM by Phyl »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 06:13:54 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #499 on: January 15, 2024, 06:10:36 AM »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #500 on: January 15, 2024, 06:14:50 AM »

Sauces Bald Eagle Cam, California
Reply #2272 on: Yesterday at 08:50:39
Snapshot :MpMom

Kestrel on Audi and Jak' s nest. Lots of lichen.

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #501 on: January 15, 2024, 06:35:05 AM »

What is Blue Monday?   And is it really the most depressing day of the year?

The third Monday in January has been coined "Blue Monday" and is suggested to be the saddest day of the year.
https://www.livescience.com/what-is-blue-monday

Sauces bald eagle cam

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #502 on: January 15, 2024, 06:57:55 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

https://www.backwoodsmama.com/2021/12/decorate-tree-wildlife.html

Phyl, fun watching the red-crowned cranes in the 365!  Pretty donuts!  -11 here right now, high today is 0. What a perfect birthday cake you found for Kris!  I think I will not be sad at all today, thanks for the warning! Never heard of Blue Monday!

Lani, did you get snow this weekend?

E4E, glad Kris had a great birthday!  Many more to come!

karen, it sounds like you are doing great, I agree, a housekeeper would be good, that is mainly what my Mom's help does when they are there. She has 3 days a week, 3 hours each day. Would you be able to ask for someone once in a while if needed? Mom saves things she needs help with for those days when she has help. Works out good.

Lisa, bet you are looking forward to seeing your Mom! I will be doing my Spring visit by myself in April. My sisters and I are planning to all be there for her 90th birthday, in November!

tsk, what will you be busy doing today? 

oldguy, have been looking at more videos of the volcano in Iceland...so sad for those folks...

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #503 on: January 15, 2024, 07:21:00 AM »

Since I missed a couple of 'items' from last night. Thought I'd try to catch up.

OG tks for update on Icelandic volcano ---those folks have been thru so much

Karen a housekeeper would be a great idea.  I often find my self 'wishing' for one.

Bazi   >:(     loosing ones post before ya can post the thing.

CLynn  Blue Monday, I shan't be sad today either. LOL   Our currant weather is unusual for Middle  Tennessee---but not unheard of.  I took some snaps right after I got   up  this morning---the cardinals were all flittering about and frequenting the peanut feeder.

Sauces bald eagle cam

Puff

« Reply #504 on: January 15, 2024, 07:35:17 AM »

I just did beak count on my nyjer feeder Phyl.  There are 11 at the holes and a couple hanging on the cord waiting for a vacant spot.  Needing their oily protein. -12

P

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #505 on: January 15, 2024, 07:40:43 AM »

GOOD FRIGID MORNING EVERYONE

-13 degrees  ::) ::)

KAREN   Watched almost 3 quarters of the game but saw the results this AM.  Go Pack.  :)

PHYL  Cool card for Kris  ;)   Australian little penguin - cute little guy.  Thanks for the correction on the "gray" kitties.  I did not do them justice  ;)    Cold and icky for your weather as well  :(   Nothing on my plate today so will be a very happy day for me  ;D ;D ;D

OLDGUY   That is a huge fissure.  Thanks for the update.

BL   So nice to know muskie tastes like chicken  ;D ;D

CLYNN   Love those feed nature trees.  I've done pinecones lathered with peanut butter and rolled in bird seed.  The squirrels loved them  ::) ::) :P :P   Nothing on my schedule today - amazing.  Maybe more puzzle time  ;) ;)
Snow is deep - check on your short friends  LOLOL

JILLTOSA, HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY TODAY

« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 07:43:30 AM by tsk34 »
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #506 on: January 15, 2024, 08:19:54 AM »

this guy is always smiling, no Blue Monday for him!...a Quokka...Southwestern Australia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quokka

Morning all. How cold is it?
When my toast is cold just nanoseconds out of the toaster, therefore the cheese is cold on top of it, and the butter in it's dish is hardly soft....and I do have my furnace set to 72...

Hang in there all..next Sunday for us to warm up.

tig - interesting on the age of the Muskie..an old one considering the average lifespan is 18 years.

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #507 on: January 15, 2024, 09:18:29 AM »

Happy Birthday Jilltosa!

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #508 on: January 15, 2024, 09:52:07 AM »

Enjoy these rich chocolate cupcakes. They are a moist, chocolatey, strawberry chocolate treat. These chocolatey cupcakes are topped with a homemade strawberry buttercream frosting that is thick and creamy. It’s made with classic buttercream ingredients along with marshmallow fluff and a strawberry puree made out of freshly chopped and strained strawberries. This gives them a light and fresh flavor that perfectly complements the chocolate cupcakes. Enjoy Jilltosa & the beakers!
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

oldguy

« Reply #509 on: January 15, 2024, 10:24:18 AM »

Happy Birthday Jilltosa

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah