Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 507936 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #3420 on: April 10, 2024, 01:48:08 PM »

CLYNN  LOLOL  I could probably do 2 hours if I had a place to sit for a bit after hour 1   ;D ;D

KAREN    Well for this AM ear dose we tried another method where Tim held he trying to encapsulate her whole body in his arms.  I quickly squirted both ears and rubbed real fast - She couldn't get away fast enough.  Of course at the vet she was a lamb!!   Tim tried letting her smell the dosage bottle first and she made the gagging face  LOLOL

LISA  Love your tulips.   They have some great bunches of tulips at the grocery but they never last too long.  I find daffodils do better and the best are carnations.  ;D   Lulu is shaking her head less today altho I must admit I was gone most of the AM today.

LANI   Wow  Parent covering 8,000 mi in 2 weeks looking for food.  Those "babies" are getting pretty heavy to lift and weigh.  :o   I had thought to try tonight to get the drops in while she was sleeping in Tim's lap.  Suspect it might work for 1 ear and then she'd fly  LOL before I could get the other in.  Oh well.  Lucy was such a good kitty about things like that and she was pilled daily with no problem.  I feel bad what you have to go through with Milo.  :(.     Hope all is well on your yearly check-up  ;)
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #3421 on: April 10, 2024, 04:45:40 PM »

Lani - Thanks for the Royal update.  The Miss Fisher Con is in New Orleans this year, and Mama is really looking forward to it, as she has helped organize it.  Enjoy your In and Out cheeseburger.

tsk - I would love to buy flowers, or get fresh flowers again, but Bandit eats them.  Glad to hear that Lulu has less head shaking today, meds must be working. 

karengramke

« Reply #3422 on: April 10, 2024, 06:06:08 PM »

Lisa, must heardthere is a lot of flooding in La, Mississippi and Mobike! Storm moving east toFla panhandle and sw Ga!   We are under flood and wind alert!   Strip Mall in Monike flooded.  Wonder if it is around Florida st.   
Watching Wheel of Fortune!

karengramke

« Reply #3423 on: April 10, 2024, 06:21:06 PM »

Just tried to peak in on Mrs. t and tge little ts and tge screen is red.  Said it would be back live in 2 days on 4/12@8: something pm !  Very Odd!

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #3424 on: April 10, 2024, 08:03:18 PM »

Hi Karen, I just checked in on Mrs T and took this pic. Fish in the pantry!

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

karengramke

« Reply #3425 on: April 10, 2024, 09:07:52 PM »

Thanks Lani, I just looked and the red screen switched over to her!  Very odd.
Darkout but she is up and the babies looking around!   Hope she doesn’t leave now!   Our rain is starting and i am heading to bed!

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #3426 on: April 10, 2024, 09:35:58 PM »

Baz- Happy for the 'Wooden Award' that Caitlin Clark received and happy for any other award she might receive!

Phyl - Hope you are feeling a lil better and that Jim feels better too!  Pat on the head for your sweet Maggie.   Your temp was similar to ours, except our low was higher than your 38, we were at about 45 early this morning.  We had a high of 73 today!

Lani - Thank you so much for your 'Night' prayer lists.  Thanks for the Albie's report!   Yumm!! In & Out burger for lunch is yummy!!

Clynn - Love the pic of ALL your family of kittys!!!   That is so nice that you have family surrounding your Mom and keeping her company!!!    Love the picture of the Triplets!!!

LisaG - How is your Mama doing these days? Hopefully doing well  :)

Tsk - Good for you!!  Sounds like you got the medicine into Lulu's ears!!!!  I give kudos to Tim for letting Lulu sniff the medicine ahead of time! ;D

Karen- I loved the pic of fish in the pantry for the T nest that lani posted!

Hi Tig, Lori, Og, Bl, Kb  :)

Beakers have a good night.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #3427 on: April 10, 2024, 11:05:56 PM »

Tsk, cats are so dramatic when they do the gagging face. LOL!  ;D

Lisa, How perfect for this year's MF con to be close to your mom! Are you going?  ;D

Karen, keeping prayers going for Mrs T and babies, they're sleeping... you and Piper stay dry, warm and safe during storms.  :)

Eagles, In and Out Burgers will make up for the diet I've been on for my yearly checkup!  ;D ...

{{{Phyl, Jim, Miss Maggie}}} I hope you're feeling better tonight. You and Jim take care.

{{{Baz, Puff, Tig, BL, Oldguy, Clynn}}}

Good night!

Praying for those who perished today, their families, the rescuers and community

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Tsk's friend Kathleen's family, Eaglesrock, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Lisa's mom, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Clynn,  Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 11:07:48 PM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #3428 on: April 11, 2024, 12:23:00 AM »

Hi Beakers! I'm just now turning on my PC for the day to do a few things, and checked in here. I have been folllowing the weather in the south. Many power outs, tornadoes, evere thunderstorms and wind damage, trees down from strong winds, and major amts of rain leading to bad flooding in places. The storms are still going. The forecast for severe weather for my area tomorrow has been scaled back a notch, thankfully, but expect some gusty winds and thunderstorms and lots of rain, and the lowered chance of severe t-storms. I hope Lisa's family and home are all ok in south Alabama, and Karen and Piper in south Georgia, too - severe storms, damaging winds, and heavy rain is still passing through that area and will through the night, with chances of tornadoes. I hope everyone stays safe.

Take care, All. My hand is aching more today, so I haven't been texting or typing till now. Keeping this short. Stay safe, All.

Good night. Peace. SED.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #3429 on: April 11, 2024, 05:58:02 AM »

The NBC Peacock was introduced in 1954, this Peacock first aired in 1957.

Good Morning Everyone.

Currently: 60F cloudy, feels like 57F;   High  64F heavy rain  Low 49F

The Delsym helps---alot ! We're both recovering from this 'whatever'.
Again I lost individual comments when finalizing this post.  >:(
Y'all with nasty weather in forecast, pls take are .  I do have a concern for the Trem nest, Mrs.T and hatchlings too.  :-* :-* :-*       
Never heard of  'In and Out Burgers" until I watched the short video     

Prayers for:     Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. Laken Riley, all those like her and family; Eaglesrock . All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/ 
https://greatergood.com/
https://www.livescience.com/

« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 06:14:19 AM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

« Reply #3431 on: April 11, 2024, 06:01:07 AM »

The Raptor Resource Project

From Amy's blog...

Second-Week Milestones: An Illustrated Book!
 April 10, 2024  RaptorResource

(More than) an eaglet a day: an illustrated book of DN17 and DN18’s second week of life! Click through the photos to see and read about their milestones and behaviors. Thanks to our camera operators, our moderators, and STLbf on our forum for photos, information, and text!

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

« Reply #3432 on: April 11, 2024, 06:06:38 AM »

If some might recall,   not long ago, I spoke about living a long this fault line as a child and the occasional  'quakes' we experienced at the time.
Now...thinking of my brother Dan and our Eagles

Part of the San Andreas fault may be gearing up for an earthquake

https://www.livescience.com/planet-earth/earthquakes/part-of-the-san-andreas-fault-may-be-gearing-up-for-an-earthquake?utm_term=C190B63E-87C3-4395-B655-61057A13DDD2&lrh=85d7c3d5cd473d225368af62a6ed9988991e13ae1f632526d69b30725b7979c7&utm_campaign=368B3745-DDE0-4A69-A2E8-62503D85375D&utm_medium=email&utm_content=9452B3C4-4706-495B-9C89-7FAB38A0F559&utm_source=SmartBrief

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

#istandwithisrael

Phyl