Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 593202 times)

LisaG1967

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #3330 on: April 07, 2024, 04:45:10 PM »

Lani - Reading your comment to tsk, sounds like you are going to be busy!  That does look like a party on Flat Top  ;D ;D  Thanks for the TRR updates. 

Phyl - Happy Birthday to Maggie!

((baz))

((Lori)) - Happy Birthday to your two Grandma's, and I am so very sorry to hear about your Uncle Russ.  Big hugs!!!

oldguy - Not too bad for cards....thanks for the videos.  :)

Good night, everyone
  :)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #3331 on: April 07, 2024, 04:48:05 PM »

Dearest Lori, My sincere sympathy for your uncle's passing. Sending you prayers for comfort and peace during these challenging times for your family.
Love and hugs to you and Destini  :-*

« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 04:50:34 PM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #3332 on: April 07, 2024, 04:50:03 PM »

Happy birthday to Phyl's sweet Miss Maggie! :-*

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3333 on: April 07, 2024, 04:59:38 PM »

Well  Iowa started out like a ball of fire but seemed to lose the magic in the 2nd half.  Good game!

BAZI   The world looks a lot better now that the NOAA alert button has been "adjusted"  LOLOL
Chicagoland

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #3334 on: April 07, 2024, 05:05:17 PM »

Tornado warnings butler & grundy counties... Iowa. Be safe
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

karengramke

« Reply #3335 on: April 07, 2024, 06:40:22 PM »

BE safe all! 
Happy Birthday Maggie!
Tsk, I do not watch much women’s Basketball and although I knew .usc had not lost a game all year, I was surprised and impressed with the team!  Awesome and steady performance!   Iowa had a great year and a lot of positive press!  No shame!   Off to check on the little babies in Wisconsin!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 08:15:38 PM by karengramke »

Puff

« Reply #3336 on: April 07, 2024, 08:03:56 PM »

Famous saying - Build it and they will come - started my day this morning.  Paraphrased  Feed them and they will come. . .Fed the birds yesterday finally.  Also had my guy come to clean the kitchen bay window.  Hasn't been done since November.  What a mess the outside was.  I have 3 feeders over at that side; they were really splattered, spit on, seed/seed skins stuck to the panes, and rain drops - it was terrible.  Panes sit about 15 feet above ground, can't get to it from inside because of counter, and I have no inclination to go out in the cold at that time of the year.  I amused myself watching the feathered tenants perched and singing in the two large evergreens while I gave them the long-awaited treats - not really treats, they need food to take care of their own avian copulation needs.  After the window guy left and I got back inside there were already 3 feeding.  THEN early this morning I just sat and sipped my tea watching the bright red guy munching and splitting for the longest time.  He sure is pretty and a fine specimen.  Haven't see a female yet; maybe they're nesting already. I have to make up for making them all wait.

Sorry Lori for your family health problems/losses recently.  You certainly are in a rough situation.  As always my prayers.  May all the memories and good times give you a godly relief from the down times.

No good results with TV watching today, yesterday.  Iowa, Sox, Bulls, Hawks, all on a losing streak.  But we did win out on the Trempealeau nest.  Hoping for an encouraging view of T2.

tig Hope you feel better, hope your car is only minor and doesn't cost too much or inconvenience you too much.  I'm going to have a hot chocolate and get rid of the damp cold feeling.  And, an aspirin for the aches caused by overdoing yesterday and today.  Bed early tonight.  See y'all tomorrow.

P   

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #3337 on: April 07, 2024, 10:22:13 PM »

Mission San Juan Bautista, CA  I have a hand painted Mission that my Dad did years ago.  Some of you might remember that he passed back in 2018.  His painting of the Mission hangs on my living room wall and is very special.  My Dad was not a professional.  He painted because he enjoyed this as a hobby in his retirement years.

Lani - Those buildings of Capitola are all rooms to stay in, the restaurants are further south and around the corner from there!  It only takes 5 minutes from the motel rooms to walk to the beach and restaurants.  It is a visitors paradise with places to eat, beach, shopping, and many places have outdoor eating/sitting/ wine tasting, beer garden, pizza, ice cream & desserts!

Phyl - Yes, the CA Condors are periodically shown on our local news channel.  I always hope they survive out there.  Big Sur is the prime place they live in.     Happy Birthday to your sweet Maggie!!

Kb - No doubt you take care of things around your home & premises!  You are dedicated and Scott is proud of you. :-*

Clynn - That is a beautiful picture of Canon Beach in OR. Thank you!

Tsk - I can tell that you can't wait to get started out in your yard for Spring!  It will look beautiful!  It is just fun to get out in the yard!

LisaG - We grilled tonight for dinner although it was cool outside.  Warm weather is coming our way  this week!

Hi Karen!

Lani - Awe, what a picture of dog keeping an eye on his/her owner!   So beautiful Royal Albatross!   Awe, sweet Beanie receiving treatments. :-*

Lori - Sweet birthday greetings for Maggie!    Oh no Lori!  I'm so sorry about your Uncle Russ passing so suddenly.  {{{Lori & family}}}

Baz - So sorry for late reply to your question;  we did not have any more flooding in our garage.  We had exceptionally lots of rain on that date, and hubby unclogged the drain line going from the side of our garage out to the back yard. We are good now. Thank you!
So sorry for the wounds you are suffering from the fall you took, but I'm sure you will recoup nicely.  Take care and do not overdo! :)

Og - Great for your card wins!!  Sounds like a fun night!!

Puff -Have a good night's rest!

Hi Tig  :)

Beakers have a good night.

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #3338 on: April 07, 2024, 11:47:53 PM »

Howdy Beakers.

Well, both women's teams played well. It was a good game to watch. I was pulling for Iowa. I even wore black and gold, so I was representin.' Congrats to SC on their win, and an incredible undefeated season. I know the Iowa team is disappointed, but hopefully not for long - they had a really great year! Caitlin Clark is bound for the WNBA. That draft is a week from Monday, I think they said, and many expect her to be a number 1 pick.

Tomorrow, the men play their final game. I haven't decided who I will pull for. I hope it's a good game, and no one gets injured.

TSK, LOL. My nearby NOAA weather reporting station must've gotten their issue taken care of, because they are broadcasting again, so my weather radio is back on again as usual, without the loud chirp. Yay!  :D

Lori, I hope you and everyone else stayed safe from the severe weather, and didn't have any property damage.

Karen, yep, if it needs a CAT scan, my doctor will send me elsewhere for that. It's just my guess that there could be a torn tendon or ligament. Hope not. Besides, what do I know... LOL.

E4E, I'm so glad you haven't had any more water getting into the garage! I know that was a very unusual amount of rain you had before in a short period for your area, but there has just been so much rain again, so I didn't know. And Kris being able to get the line clear of any clogs is great! Oh, your father's painting of Mission San Juan Bautista is special. It's so nice you have it hanging in your home. That style of architecture appeals to me, and whenever I see it, I always think of Stanford University!

I hope all the Beakers have a good night. Peace. SED.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 11:49:39 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Lani

« Reply #3339 on: April 08, 2024, 12:55:43 AM »

Awesome year for Caitlin Clark and Iowa women! It was a great game. She has an exciting life ahead of her. Best wishes to her, family and teammates! And Congratulations to SC! Tomorrow night is the men turn, it should be a good game.

{{{SED Baz}}} glad you're going to the doctor tomorrow. I pray it's just a sprain and easily mended with time and tlc.  :( ... YAY for the OFF button!  ;D

Tsk, I was amazed how still little Beanie was during treatment, such a good little boy.

Puff Quietly sipping tea and bird watching out of your nice clean window, sounds like a lovely Sunday morning.

Lori, I pray you, family and all will be safe from severe weather. Take care.

Eagles, What a special gift your father gave you. A beautiful painting to pass down through your family.  :-* ...the sloths have such sweet and gentle temperament. They are sick, injured, yet, they are so gentle through it all.

SED Karen

{{{SED Phyl, Jim, Maggie}}}

Good night!

Praying for those who perished today, their families, the rescuers and community

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk's friend Kathleen's family, Eaglesrock, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Lisa's mom, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Clynn, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #3340 on: April 08, 2024, 06:05:01 AM »

Dear Lori...

So very sorry to read of  your uncle's passing.
 Lifting you and your family up in prayers for God's  comfort and peace
Love  and prayers Phyllis

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #3341 on: April 08, 2024, 06:08:23 AM »

Good Morning Everyone. And, Happy Monday .

Currently: 64F cloudy with a   High  73F mostly  Low 61F

I've lost my comments twice.
So, this will have to suffice--- Maggie and I want to express our thanks and appreciation for all the birthday greetings yesterday.  With a special thanks
to Lori for the lovely birthday collage.
Jim will be off 20mins early to drive me to my PCP's office. Hopefully, an Rx to clear this infection up  will be issued. Had a surprise nose bleed Friday.
 Thanks for the nests updates and family news, game updates/scores. Glad y'all had fun.
 Seeing Eagles picture of Mission San  Juan Bautista, CA brought back memories when I was visiting Dan back in the '80s I rented a car and drove coast highway known as Hwy 101 or Mission Highway . About 10 missions  roughly 10/ 11 miles apart, a day's walk . I have photos---yes I broke the rules.

Prayers for:     Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. Laken Riley, all those like her and family; Eaglesrock . All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #3342 on: April 08, 2024, 06:09:40 AM »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #3343 on: April 08, 2024, 06:10:21 AM »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #3344 on: April 08, 2024, 06:10:55 AM »

Eclipses
https://www.history.com/topics/natural-disasters-and-environment/history-of-eclipses

Types of Eclipses
Historic Eclipses
Scientific Discoveries
Viewing Eclipses
Sources

Sauces bald eagle cam